Cream

30Kisses with HaruTake

Title: Cream
Author: splashie_xyt
Pairing: Miura Haruma/Sato Takeru
Fandom: Real Person Fiction - Actors
Rating: PG-13
Length: ~500
Theme: 30_kisses: #05 – “ano sa” (“hey, you know…”)
Disclaimer: This is purely fictional and do not imply and actual relationship or event

“Which cake looks good?” Takeru tugged on the end of his scarf as he peered at the displays of cake, “Haruma, what kind of cake would you like?”

“Eh?” Haruma walked to Takeru’s side, hands in his pockets as he stared at the wide variety of cakes, “Takeru, it’s your birthday, shouldn’t you decide?”

“But I’m sharing the cake with you, so I want to make sure you will help me finish eating it…”, Takeru frowned as he continued studying the cakes.

Haruma shifted his weight to his left leg, “you know what? Next year, I’ll just bake your birthday cake for you, isn’t that much easier?”

Takeru raised an eyebrow, “I doubt you’ll be able to make it as pretty as the cakes here…”

“You’re doubting me?” Haruma asked, offended.

“I’m doubting you so much right now”, and then the shorter actor laughed before he turned to the part-timer at the cashier, “can you please give me the most popular birthday cake here?”

The woman smiled shyly and nodded her head immediately.

The sun was setting as the two AMUSE entertainers left the small cake shop with a cake in hand. They slowly made their way back to Haruma’s apartment, setting the box on the table.

“Do you want to cut it now or later?” Haruma asked, “you know we haven’t had dinner yet, right?”

“Ah?” Takeru turned to look at Haruma and smiled sheepishly as he held up a knife, “I was thinking we could just cut this up and have it for dinner…is it, not okay?”

“Well, it’s certainly not healthy”, Haruma grabbed a lighter before sitting beside the cake, “but since it’s just a one off thing, it’s okay? It is your birthday too after all.”

The lit the candles that came with the birthday cake and they both sang the birthday song, Takeru trying to sabotage Haruma by jabbing his sides before he closed his eyes to make birthday wishes and then blow out the candles.

It was a quiet celebration, but it was the type that Takeru wanted as he smiled brightly and smoothly pushed the knife into his birthday cake.

“Hey, you know…”, Takeru took the knife out of the cake and smiled cheekily at Haruma.

“Hm?” Haruma looked at Takeru, wondering if the other was going to tell him one of his birthday wishes or something.

“They say that you have to kiss the closest person to you if you cut your cake and the knife comes out covered in cream”, Takeru leaned closer to Haruma.

“Is, is that so?” Haruma asked, voice shaky as he did not want to think of what Takeru was trying to imply.

“Yeah”, Takeru grinned as he swiped one of his fingers across the blade of the knife he was holding, collecting the soft white cream on his index finger before he smeared it across Haruma’s lips.

“Takeru?” Haruma asked, a little bewildered.

Takeru did not answer as he closed his eyes and then pressed his lips against Haruma’s cream covered lips.