Supplements

30Kisses with HaruTake

“Haruma!” Takeru called out as he tried to clean up his bookshelf, sorting out books is a hard job.

“Hm?” Haruma popped his head into Takeru’s room, “do you need help with something else?”

“Ah, no”, Takeru turned around and smiled cheerily, “just, are we having nabe tonight?”

Haruma nodded his head like a small child and Takeru couldn’t help but find it cute.

“Can you clean up the kitchen then? So that we can efficiently make nabe tonight?” Takeru suggested before he gestured towards his bookshelf, “I’m still shuffling through all this.”

“Ah, sure”, Haruma smiled before he headed into the kitchen.

It had only been a couple of weeks since Takeru had moved into his new apartment, and though not everything had been taken out of their cardboard boxes and settled into the apartment, the new living quarters was already quite messy, nothing was in order. And it was Haruma’s suggestion to take half a day of break to try and tidy up the place.

As Haruma began cleaning up the kitchen, he meticulously started sorting out the assortment of ingredients into separate categories, he eventually reached the medical shelf and he stared at the amount of vitamins and supplements standing on the shelf in a disorderly jumble.

Sighing, Haruma rolled up his sleeves and began sorting, that is until he reached a certain bottle.

“Wada Calcium CD3?” Haruma asked himself before he chuckled, knowing exactly what that bottle of supplements was doing on Takeru’s shelf of vitamins.

“Takeru-san~”, Haruma called out with a sing song voice as he walked out of the kitchen to look for the older actor.

“Ah? What is it, Haruma?” Takeru stood up and turned away from his messy bookshelf to see Haruma rattling a bottle of vitamins in his hands.

“Is this what I think it is?” Haruma smiled brightly.

“Eh?” Takeru quickly dove and grabbed the bottle out of the taller one’s hands, “it isn’t, you’re mistaken!”

“Ah, really?” Haruma raised an eyebrow, “I swore I’ve seen them at my grandparent’s place, these calcium supplements.”

“Oh, um, you know, they’re for kids, for when they come over, just in case they need it, it’s not like I got this for myself, really…” Takeru continued to ramble and trying to find an excuse to explain himself.

Haruma lost himself in Takeru’s explanation half way through, the other just didn’t speak too clearly sometimes.

“Just own up already!~” Haruma laughs, “you bought the Wada Calcium CD3 in hopes that you’d grow taller, right?”

Takeru scowled and threw the bottle at Haruma.

To rub it in, Haruma gently pat the other’s head, “I like you like this, you shouldn’t grow any taller”, he began rubbing the other’s head affectionately, “it’s cute, you’re cute”, he smiled cheekily and then placed a kiss on the other’s mop of now messy hair.