Shore

30Kisses with HaruTake

Title: Shore
Author: splashie_xyt
Pairing: Miura Haruma/Sato Takeru
Fandom: Real Person Fiction – Actors
Rating: PG-13
Length: ~760
Theme: 30_kisses: #29 – the sound of waves
Disclaimer: This is purely fictional and does not imply an actual relationship or event.

“Takeru, where are we going? How far are we going to go?” Haruma asked walking beside Takeru. It was a sunny day, to Haruma, perhaps just a bit too sunny, he could feel the heat of the sun sizzling his skin, he could feel the sun glaring at him, past his sunglasses.

The wind blew softly and the green leaves on the trees ruffled in reply.

“Hm?” Takeru looked up at Haruma and smiled, “just a little more.” His footsteps were light against the paved footpath, “and don’t swing that around”, Takeru pointed to the basket in Haruma’s hand with the umbrella he was holding, “our lunch is in that, remember?”

“Oh, right”, Haruma chuckled and stopped swinging the basket around, “I wouldn’t want to go back and make everything again.”

“Ah!” Takeru pointed to a sandy path that came off the paved path, “through here and we should be there”, he checks the GPS on his phone and nods, he looks up at the sign pointing in the direction of the path and nods confidently, “come on!”

“No, wait”, Haruma says but follows Takeru anyway, “you can’t be serious”, he had caught a glimpse of the sign. They were heading towards a beach. A beach. To eat lunch. At a beach.

“Hm, I am”, Takeru grins at Haruma and walks further down the sandy path, knowing that Haruma will obediently follow him.

The smell of the ocean its him stronger than ever. Haruma cringes a little. He did not want to eat lunch here. Not at all. He watches as Takeru runs towards the beach with excitement. Haruma sighs and then mutters, “the things I do for you.”

By the time Haruma made it to the beach, Takeru had already set up the beach umbrella, he childishly kicking the sand. When he spotted Haruma, he waved. Haruma grudgingly waved back. Takeru pulled out the beach towels from the basket and gently laid them on the sand. Haruma raised an eyebrow, he hadn’t even realised that the towels were packed into the basket.

“Takeru, can’t we just eat somewhere normal next time?” Haruma asked as he cautiously sat on the towel beside the older actor.

“What do you mean?” Takeru grabbed a handful of sand and then sprinkled it back beside his towel.

“Exactly that”, Haruma sighed, pointing to Takeru and the handful of sand.

“This?” Takeru opened his palm, “Haruma, you should at least try and get along with this.”

“No”, Haruma replied, “it’s dirty, I can’t believe you want to eat here, the wind blowing sand right into your mouth.”

Takeru shrugs, “everyone else does it and you don’t see people dying from it”, he takes out a bottle of hand sanitizer and hands it to Haruma, “stop being a clean freak all the time.” Takeru takes his sandals off and sinks his feet into the sand, laughing happily at the feeling of the smooth grains crawling around his skin.

Haruma sanitizes his hands and then grabs a packed lunch box from the basket and hands it to Takeru. But he takes it back when he realises that Takeru was going to eat just like that, lightly dusting his hands and then eat. Right after he had played with the sand.

Scowling, Haruma places the lunch box back into the basket. He grabs Takeru’s hands and squeezes a generous amount of hand sanitizer on the other’s hands and rubs the sanitizer into the skin, “you really should always do this before you eat.”

“Okay”, Takeru nods, “whatever you say, mum~”

Haruma glares at the other before he hands the lunch box to the other, “this will be the last time we will eat on the beach.”

“Nah”, Takeru shuffled his buried feet a little, “I like the sound of the waves, the seagulls and the feel of the burning sand under my feet”, Takeru wriggles his toes under the sand, “the beach is so beautiful, I feel as though my soul is being cleansed when I’m here…”

“Fine, if we come to enjoy the soothing atmosphere, that’s fine, but really, please, no eating here next time!” Haruma frowns.

Takeru chuckles, he flicks some sand at the other and laughs at how Haruma reacts. Smiling, he leans over and pecks the other’s sea salt tainted and chapped lips lightly, “whatever you say~”