Intent

30Kisses with HaruTake

Title: Intent
Author: splashie_xyt
Pairing: Miura Haruma/Sato Takeru
Fandom: Real Person Fiction – Actors
Rating: PG-13
Length: ~1,012
Theme: 30_kisses: #26 – if only I could make you mine
Disclaimer: This is purely fictional and does not imply an actual relationship or event.

Takeru frowned as he watched the credits or episode eight of Higashino Keigo Mysteries roll, “Haruma?”

“Hm?” Haruma shifted his gaze from the TV to look at Takeru, “what is it?”

Shifting on Haruma’s couch in the living room, Takeru looks a little weirdly at Haruma and then smiles a little, “no, I just thought that the last scene, where you scream out in anguish and cry, it just, I just kept waiting for you to fall onto your knees, but you didn’t, and I found that amusing?”

Haruma blinks and then laughs at Takeru’s response.

“Isn’t it funny?” Takeru laughs as well, “your legs just kept bucking!”

Nodding, Haruma tries to calm himself down, “can’t help it, it was supposed to be that kind of image”.

Takeru raises and eyebrow and shakes his head, “but really, I didn’t expect for Youko to actually hold Ryo-chan’s hand, that scene was really sweet.”

“Right?” Haruma smiled.

“It was very Haruma-like”, Takeru nodded, “the shyness but confidence was very similar.”

“I wouldn’t be like that with my best friend’s girlfriend”, Haruma frowns.

“You can’t help it though, if your feelings are too much”, Takeru muses, a small smile tugging his lips beautifully.

“Hm, well then Takeru is similar to Youko?” Haruma suggests.

“What? Why? I should be Tacchan, Ryo-chan’s best friend!”

“But then you’d be dead”, Haruma wiggles his finger in front of the other’s face.

Takeru crosses his arms, “forget it, I don’t want to be any of them.”

“Want beer?” Haruma offers as he stands up and trudges over to the fridge.

“Yes please!” Takeru raises his hands enthusiastically.

Haruma laughs at the other’s quick change of mood.

They switch to a channel showing variety, and Haruma settles with a beer in hand. He chuckles at the comedians and he wonders if his mood can be any brighter. About half an hour into the show, he realised that he was the only one laughing.

Haruma takes a glance, and Takeru is texting. His expression falls as Takeru’s expression brightens. He wonders if the older actor has found a girlfriend. Haruma shakes his head, trying to free himself of those thoughts. It wouldn’t make sense. Takeru isn’t the type to have a girlfriend. He was cool, laid back and enjoyed being free instead of attached to someone.

Takeru’s phone buzzes and the talented actor chuckles at the reply he received, he promptly replies with a grin on his face.

He had to be bold.

Gulping, Haruma reaches out and grabs the other’s shoulder.

If only he could make Takeru his.

Haruma pulls Takeru in towards himself and he brushes his lips against the other before pressing against the plump lips.

The phone drops from Takeru’s hand and lands on the floor with a sharp thump.

It felt like forever but it was only a matter of seconds before Takeru pushed the other away with wide eyes. He ended up sitting at the very end of the couch looking at Haruma as though he had just grown another head. Blinking rapidly and swallowing away the thick and heavy atmosphere, Takeru picks up his phone and stands up shakily.

“I’m, I’m going home, see ya.”

Haruma does nothing but watches as Takeru hurriedly escapes from his apartment. And he is left to stare blankly at his front door. The TV is still on and the laughter from it is anything but comfort as the shrill pitches mock Haruma.