Ten

30Kisses with HaruTake

Title: Ten
Author: splashie_xyt
Pairing: Miura Haruma/Sato Takeru
Fandom: Real Person Fiction – Actors
Rating: PG-13
Length: ~610
Theme: 30_kisses: #10 – #10
Disclaimer: This is purely fictional and does not imply an actual relationship or event.

Takeru groaned softly when he heard Haruma’s doorbell ring. All he wanted to do was get some more sleep. When he felt lips press against his temple and then warm arms leave his embrace and the other end of the bed shift, Takeru opened his eyes unhappily.

The bedroom was dimly lit from the gaps in between the curtain, the sun’s rays seeping through to greet the two that were sleeping just a little while ago. Takeru watched as Haruma pulled on his boxers, sweat pants and shirt excitedly. It made the shorter actor’s heart drop a little, his partner was acting way too excited for his liking.

Closing his eyes, Takeru intended to go back to sleep, but he could not help but focus on the unlocking of the door and the creak that signalled that the front door was open. He heard voices and before he knew it the door was closed and locked again. Patiently, Takeru waited and waited, but Haruma never came back into the bedroom.

Quite fed up with the lack of attention, Takeru pulled his limbs out of Haruma’s bed and grudgingly put on his own clothes. He stumbled out of the bedroom to look for the owner of the house. He found Haruma in the living room, leaning over a cardboard box.

“Haruma?” Takeru looked expressionlessly at the other, “who was at the door?”

Haruma quickly whipped his head back to where the voice came from and looked at Takeru with a wide grin.

“Postman?” Haruma suggested weakly which contrasted greatly with his smile.

“There’s no post on Boxing Day”, Takeru yawned and walked over to sit on the couch, he looked at the cardboard box and pointed at it, “what’s in that?”

“DVDs?” Haruma sat down beside Takeru and pulled the cardboard box along with him.

“?” Takeru asked as Haruma unfolded the box to take the contents out to show him.

“No”, laughed Haruma as he took out a limited edition of the Rurouni Kenshin movie, “it’s our movie, silly”.

Takeru stared at the DVD for a while before he nodded, “don’t tell me that was why you were so jumpy and happy in the morning?”

“Yeah?” Haruma leaned back and smiled at the DVD, “it’s a good movie.”

“I know”, Takeru stretched his limbs and wrinkled his nose, “if you wanted one, I could’ve just given it to you”, he looked over to Haruma, “you know they gave me several copies, right?”

Nodding, Haruma leaned forward and unpacked the rest of the contents inside the cardboard box. He stacked the contents on the coffee table till there were ten Rurouni Kenshin limited edition DVDs stacked on his coffee table.

“What did you buy ten for?” Takeru looked at Haruma strangely.

“Oh, you know, a couple for safe keeping, a couple for watching, a couple to pass to others…”, Haruma said as though it was the most obvious statement.

“Do you love Kenshin THAT much?” Takeru eyed the other weirdly and muttered, “I thought you were definitely the more Sailor Moon type”.

Haruma hit Takeru lightly, “that’s Doori.”

 

Haruma and Takeru sat comfortably on the couch with a doona covering them both as they watched the Rurouni Kenshin movie. They linked their fingers by entwining them with each other under the doona, both of them smiling at the contact between the ten digits.

 

“So when’s filming for the next movie starting?” Haruma asks as the credits of the movie rolls on and he looks beside him at Takeru. But Takeru did not reply. He was sleeping soundly on Haruma’s shoulder.

Chuckling, Haruma leaned down and pecked the top of Takeru’s mop of messy hair.