Four

Spent

Though Minzy was tired beyond words, the sun peeking through her blinds let her know that getting any sleep was useless. She sighed as she forced herself out of bed and made her way into the bathroom. "," she groaned as she stepped in the puddle of water. She looked to see that she had forgotten to clean up after herself last night. As she walked to the tub full of water, she reached to unplug it and watched as it went down the drain.

"You sure made a mess last night," Seungri chuckled as he stepped next to her watched the water drain. She ignored his comment as usual and went about cleaning up the floor. "You missed a spot," he teased seeing her down on all four wiping away. Shrugging his shoulders he sat at the ledge of the tub and looked down at her, "You always needed my supervision to get things done right around here." She paused as she glared up at him, but he continued to mock her. "What? Isn't that a woman's job to clean as I the man tell you what to do?" She shook her head as she made her way out of the bathroom to change. She had to get out of there, before she did or said something stupid that she would later regret. "Where are you going? Did I say you could leave? Minzy," Seungri growled as she walked past him to brush her teeth.

Looking into the mirror she felt sick to her stomach. As if she was barely getting any sleep with her medication, now she knew these few days she would be lucky if she doze off. It sickened her to see the stranger staring back at her in the mirror and she wondered just how in the world she would be able to make it. There had to be a way to cope if not with her meds then with...

She locked her gaze into her eyes in the reflection of the mirror as an idea came to mind. Though it wasn't the best way to cope, it was the only thing she could think of doing since she was now clean of her medication for more than twenty four hours. Nodding to herself, she made her way out to her closest to find something comfortable to wear that day.

 

To Minzy's suprise her clothing seemed very loose on her. Turning from side to side, she was amazed to see her tightest jeans look so loose on her. "Thank God you're wearing jeans. Skirts and dresses always made you look fat," Seungri appeared from behind with an approving nod.

Minzy bit her lower lip and let out a low hiss as she turned to change into something else. She hated the fact of how judgemental he was of everything and anything she wore.

"What are you doing? Why are you changing? Jeans look best on you, so you better not change into something else," he warned her as she busily went about tossing various items around.

"Ahh...there you are," she grinned to herself as she raised the red tub dress in the air.

"I thought you threw that away?! You better be wearing leggings with it or something," he growled as she walked past him to change. "Minzy?! At least wear a sweater or something!"

"My God I look good," she smirked to herself. With all the weight she had lost her figure was indeed thinner making her look more slender than curvy. She ignored the ranting going on as she put on some heels and redid her makeup to more darker seductive look.

 

Minzy sat quietly with a full shot glass staring back at her. She couldn't remember the last time a drop of alcohol touched her lips. It had been way over due as she reached out for the small glass and gripped it tightly, raising it up in the air to stare closer at it. She drowned out her surroundings as she glanced into the side of the shot glass to see the bar bending and slanting as she continue to stare through it. It was fascinating to see how blurred the scene looked especially Seungri who tried seeing through the other side.

"I never understood why you liked looking through the full shot glass when it is best looked at after it's empty," he shook his head at her as she rolled her eyes and placed the glass against her lips, hesitating as she thought about what she was doing. "Since when did you let a good drink go to waste? If you taught me anything it was to never let my alcohol go to waste!"

Sighing before she let the liquid flow freely down , she felt a small rush as the warm liquid entered her system. Squinting at the strong taste, a sigh of relief escaped her lips as she took courage to ask for another drink. Minzy couldn't remember the last time she felt this at easy. Her body was so relaxed and her mind was only filled with the scene before her and the loud music. But it didn't bother her one bit as she continued to drink even though the alcohol started to taste more like water to her.

Chuckling at her silly illusion of Seungri staring at her with those scolding eyes, telling her it was enough. Shrugging she only answered by taking another shot glass to her lips. off the remains, she found herself stumbling out to the dance floor. Sighing as the crowds of people disappeared, she let the music take her. Though she had to push away some men who attempted to take advantage of her drunken state, she was able to some how get them away from her. When the dj announced the closing of the club, she stumbled her way back to the bar and slurred her way into getting a few more drinks.

Pushing her way out of the club, she took a deep breath of fresh air as she glanced around. She was lost and confused, yet it didn't scare her one bit as she started to walk down the side walk. Her feet started to ache and she stopped to pull off her heels as she walked bare foot down the streets of Seoul. She didn't know how long she had been walking and she didn't know exactly where she was walking to. But it seemed like her body knew exactly where it should be going and she allowed herself to go with it.

Grinning as she felt small droplets fall from the sky, she paused and looked straight above. The dark sky was mesmorizing as a few more droplets fell onto her face. Closing her eyes, she extended her arms out as she let the rain fall onto her. It was a fresh shower from the heavens wrapping all around her and drenching every inch of her body.

Loud honking sounded, making her eyes snap open. Her eyes widened with shock as she stood seeing bright lights coming quickly towards her. "Move," a loud voice boomed as she felt her body being pushed hard. She stumbled over and scraped up her arms and legs against the concrete. Cursing as she made her way back onto her feet, she glanced around and wondered how she ended up in the middle of the street, she could've sworn she was on the side walk.

Whatever the reason, she shrugged it off and continue to walk in the pouring rain. She wasn't cold even if she felt her body shiver from time to time. The cold didn't hit her until she felt her feet stop. With cars passing by her, she wasn't surprised as to where her feet had dragged her. In fact this was the place she had been dying to come to, but finding the courage was just too much for her. Shivering as she hugged herself, she glanced all around her letting the surroundings sink in. This was it. She needed to be here at this moment.

"Are you sure you can handle being here," he whispered from behind her as she held onto the railing. Looking over, she glanced down to the dark water below.

Tears began to mingle with the rain as she thought deeply. Remembering everything that brought her to this point. It had been a hard year for her. The pain. The hurt. The loss. The process of recovery. Her life was flipped upside down at this bridge. The memory fresh in her mind as if it had happened yesterday.

They were arguing over something silly, as most of their conversations seemed to be as of lately. Neither paying attention to the road ahead as she yanked at the wheel to prove a point. The next moment she knew the car was flying off the bridge and heading straight for the dark water below.

Minzy nodded agreeing to herself that life was just too hard and unfair, but not as hard as the decision running through her mind in the moment. Gripping tightly onto the railing, she pondered and pictured the two choices that stood before her. But knowing her stupidity, she thought with her heart as she pulled herself onto the rail. Holding herself up, she glanced down and watched the rain and her tears fall towards the water.

"Are you really going to do this right now," Seungri asked as he stood next to her. "Is this really what you want?"

She sobbed as she nodded, "I'm tired Seungri! I can't find purpose in living anymore! You're making me go crazy!"

"You're the one who is forcing me to rescue you everytime from yourself. And you are the one recreating me. Minzy that's enough. You've suffered enough. Let us both rest from this."

"How can I rest when all I can think about is you?! Seungri I'm not ready to let you leave me! Why can't you just let me come to you?! Please?!"

She cried as she felt a tingling sensation in her hand to see him holding onto it. "Minzy let me go. I'm already gone so let me rest," he said softly before he released her hand and fell into the water.

"Seungri," she cried out as she watched him fall.

Stubbornly she stretched out her arms and closed her eyes. Hoping it would be quick, she leaned forward and let her body fall. She felt like a bird as the air wrapped around her body. But that feeling of freedom was cut short as her eyes snapped open from something being caught by her foot. She was slammed against the cement and became a bit light headed as she was hanging upside down staring out the dark water beneath her.

"I got you," someone called from above. "Don't worry I got you," the voice reassured her.

Tears fell from her eyes as she cursed Seungri.

 

 

Author's Notes:

Whoa here's a random update for you all. I was a little lost, okay really lost as to where to take this chapter. But let us all thank Swings for inspiring this chapter. His new song Fallin made me think of this fic and helped me write this chapter. This fic is supposed to be a short one, so hopefully I can get this done soon. Thanks for reading! <3