Three

Spent

Minzy called into work to inform her secretary that she was going to be out sick for the rest of this week and weekend before she went back to sleep. She figured that maybe she could just sleep the week away and before she knew it she could see her therapist on the weekend to get her pills.

"Wake up you lazy ," Seungri whispered into her ear. Minzy placed her hands over her ears as she tossed to the other side to ignore him. "You've slept for most of the day. Aren't you tired of sleeping yet," he sighed as he plopped onto the bed next to her.

Minzy's body bounced as she groaned not believing that her mind could imagine such a sensation as small as this. It wasn't real, yet her body slightly rolling towards him told her other wise. He chuckled as he placed his hand on top of her hand that stayed covering her ear. At his touch the memories of their endless fights and screaming wars flashed through her mind. She sighed as she turned the other way to break free of his contact.

"Minzy I'm bored. Let's go do something," he whined as he tried to reach for her to watch her roll right out of bed. "Perfect where are we going," he grinned as he got up.

Glaring at the grinning Seungri she shook her head as she made her way into the bathroom where she locked the door before sitting on the toilet. A knock came at the door and she stayed quiet as it grew louder until she felt the ground underneath her feet shaking as well. Squeezing her eyes tightly she tried to zone out the pounding that soon followed with shouting. The constant pounding and shouting was too loud for her to focus her atention that could help her calm down, but the thoughts of not having her pills quickly came to mind. Inwardly she cursed her natural reactions to think of the pills, because she started to panick that she didn't have any. Feeling her chest tightening as her breathing increased she looked around to find something that could help distract her. Reaching for the faucet, she turned it on and decided that maybe turning on the tub faucet would be louder. Making her way to the tub, she reached for the faucets turning them to full blast as she held her ear close by it.

The loud rushing of water, thankfully started to sooth her and helped her to block out the unwanted sounds. Without her realizing, she had found herself in the tub full clothed as continued to listen to the rushing water. A grin soon graced her lips as she felt the water wrapping around her body. It felt nice not thinking of anything for once, as she let her body relax to the warmth of the water. A sigh escaped her lips as she slowly drifted underneath the water. The only thing she could hear was the running water as she laid still at the bottom of the tub. Feeling the presence of someone standing over her, she opened her eyes to see a blurred Seungri. He was mouthing something, but she couldn't hear him. She chuckled inwardly at the fact that she was beating him at his own game at the moment. Though her body wanted to naturally go up for air, she dug her fingers into the sides of the tub to stay herself. Just for a little while longer, she wanted to stay in a quiet peaceful state, just for a little longer. But within seconds she felt herself losing consciousness.

Bursting out of the water, she spit and gagged up the water that had filled her lungs. Kicking the faucet off, she shook her head to try and clear her vision that was impaired with excess water and light headedness. "Oh god were you trying to kill yourself," Seungri asked as he sat on the toilet with one leg crossed over the other.

Minzy sighed as she laid her head onto the ledge of the tub feeling too weak to push herself out. Though she was only trying to escape Seungri's annoying commentings and glares, killing herself didn't seem to be such a bad idea. "Don't tempt me," she breathed as she closed her eyes in an attempt to ease her on coming head ache.

 

After changing her clothing, she plopped back onto her bed to lie staring up at the white ceiling above her, "What are you looking at?" She didn't say anything as she continued to quietly stare. "Minzy I know you're not mute. C'mon answer me. Minzy...Minzy...Minzy," Seungri said as he sat up and put his face directly in front of her vision.

There was no way to divert his gaze, but closing her eyes. Doing so, she felt the bed move as he shifted over her. She continued to ignore him, even if she felt his hot breath against her face. She was going to stay strong and calm as she tried to think of something to distract her. The thoughts of the tub incident soon came to mind as she thought of the quiet running water that echoed in her ears, allowing her to drift into sleep.

 

The nightmare began a little different for the first time, which shocked Minzy as she laid flat on her back staring up at her ceiling. Though she was a little confused, she sat up to see Seungri burning his eyes right through her. She groaned at the burning pain she felt at her chest. Rubbing at it as if it could somehow sooth it, she looked to him for some help to see that he was unfazed by her obvious pain.

"Seungri," she cried not understanding why she was feeling so much pain in this dream. He shook his head as if noting the fact that she was pitiful to be calling out his name as he turned the other way, making the room drift away as they stood at the road she had become so familiar with. "Wait!"

But her plea went unheard as he walked away. She knew this part well as she got ready to race after him. As she was about to take off, her feet wouldn't obey her as they stayed glued in place. This part was also different as she tried to pry her feet out to fail miserably. Looking in the direction that he was fading off too, she shouted for him to come back and help her or tell her how to get out of it. Her shouting woke her up as she sat up drenched in her sweat. She sighed as she fell flat on her back once again as Seungri appeared next to her bed.

"Looks like someone won't be sleeping tonight," he teased as he gave her a mocking look.

Rolling over she looked to see that she had only slept for a half hour, sighing she tried her best to fall back asleep to find herself wide awake. It was hopeless for her to get any rest, but she forced herself to stay laying in bed in hopes that maybe just maybe she could try to fall asleep once again.

 

Author's Notes:

This chapter seems a little shorter, but I wanted to write one chapter per day. Hopefully I can get the next chapter done in a few so that I can finish this on time. Thanks for reading and subscribing! <3