Confession!

I Wish I Could Stop The Time For You [Authornim Comeback for Action]

Today it was a day which they gonna date! Airi awake early a bit. Have her usual little exercise after wake up and take her towel nearby and go in the bathtub. After finished her bath,  she put on her towel  and get dry her body and her hair. She put on a nice pink dress that she choose with Maimi and Saki last night. She put on light make up on her face. With sweet colour lipstick and little blusher on her cheek make herself more cute. She make her hair a bit curly so she gonna look a bit young and matured. Face part already finished, now she take her  soft white lace 5 inche high heels. She put on that shoes on her small feets. She looks very perfect with those! This is how when a girl gonna having first date ever! Its hard to expressed how excited Airi are. Saki and Maimi who are helped her for first date also feel happy seeing this.

She bowed to Maimi and Saki and take a leave a bit early.She decided to take a taxi that always passing nearby their apartment that they living now. In the taxi, Airi a bit nervous so she take a deep breath while closing her eyes. She trying to be relaxed a bit.Then she opened her handbag and get the phone. She checking on the address that given by Ilhoon this early morning.  “ Go to the lake garden huh? I wonder where he gonna bring me later..” she chuckling to herself in the taxi.

 

10 minutes after that, she arrived to the place that they are promised to meet. She paid to the driver and get out from the taxi. She walking a bit and look around. Seeing the lake make herself a bit calm. Sudden her phone ringing. A text was send. She opened it. It was from Ilhoon.

 

To : Suzuki Airi

From : Ilhoon

I already seen you :)

Please go to the biggest tree nearby you and wait me there!

 

[ps credit from somewhere xD]

 

After reading that message , she look around and searching for the tree that he mentioned. Then after she found, she walk toward its. Okay she there, then she wait for him for awhile. A few moments, a cute little girl who bring a bouquet of flower with her come toward Airi. Then that girl give that flower to her. Airi kneel a bit and take that flower. “Thanks for this little girl, you are such sweet..” she smiled and patted that girl’s head. That girl pointed her finger to somewhere which  got a group of people who are wearing coat and bringing a lot of cute and colourful balloon. Then a guitar harmony being played. Its very near… she was wondering where the sound come from. But she is pretty sure that sound come from that group of people. A sweet melody which attracted Airi’s heart are played. Its sound very familiar. Then a few people from that group separated a bit and revealed something are very …SHOCK!

A man who are playing guitar, wearing a nice suit. He is ….ILHOON! He was playing for  My Girl song from his own group. He come toward Airi slowly while keep playing and singing that song for her. Airi was standing there quietly. She was shocked on what he do now. Other people who that are holding a bunch of balloon, they are letting the balloon fly to the sky nearby them. Step by step Ilhoon get close to her. Then two kids are come bringing flower petal and spread around , making love sign between this two person. Ilhoon singing and playing the guitar very nicely and fully of his heart. Airi’s eyes was started crystalised. She is about to cry because she got touched on what he done. Two pairs of eyes are locked to each other. Song are ended. Then Ilhoon put his guitar aside and come closer toward Airi. He grab Airi hands gently.

“ Deep of my heart, I’m fall in love at the first sight at that time.. at first I didn’t realized but this is what was happened. I’m not a romantic guy like others.. but this what I could do and show how deep is my love toward you.. Will you be my girl?” he asked in gentle way, he kiss her hand with his warm love. Airi was sobbing in smile.

“Yes, I will be your girl Ilhoon,” she got a bit crying while having little chuckling. She could not stop her tears at this moment. Then Ilhoon wipe her tears.

“Why you cry, Airi chan..?” he asked with little worried tone. “ Because of you pabo.. you are the one who make me cry now,” she got laugh while her tears still flowing. Airi hugged Ilhoon neck tightly. He smiled and hugging her back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Airi and Ilhoon officially couple…

Their love story gonna start from now on…

How its plot gonna be created later?

Everything will be revealed in next chapter… To be Continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finallieeehhh I managed made this chappteeruueee eue

Its was shoooo hard 3 But well I love this kind of date <33333 As writer I know I will always shipping HoonRi couple xD
Its already end? Nahhh …. Nope its not xD its just a starter tho, later gonna have more character <3
Yay,soon gonna have villain part eue, Please looking for it! Those who are new in reading and subscribed my story , Okay I gonna say Hi gaiisss o w o <3 Thanks for subscribed me, well you know mind to promote my fanfic? xD eue what a lame wish , I don’t know to promote anyway u_u Bad gurls /shot/


Message to Ya_Hell Girl : as your wish , you want me to make more longer a bit of each chapter.. So now what do u think ? Satisfied or not? eue I hope yes lmao xD Thanks for giving suggestion <3 Any suggestion just drop drop, Don’t shy with me , I didn’t bite people eue

 

I already make the trailer for this story <3 but I didn’t managed to upload it, its all my sis fault ;AAAA;  /flick her forehead/ I will upload as soon as possible <3

a kiss from Ilhoon <3 <3