Collaborating will start~

I Wish I Could Stop The Time For You [Authornim Comeback for Action]

 

In other side BTOB

 

“Wow dance practice are began. They are dancing seriously, doesn’t have any mistake in each step. But was realized Eunkwang doesn’t take part.

Sudden

“HEY GUYS, GET PREPARE NOW, THEY ARE COMING!!” Eunkwang screamed.

“What’s wrong hyung?” asked Peniel.

“The girls are coming here” he replied while laughing.

“ Oh Jjinja?” excited Peniel.

 

Director come into their room.

“ Annyeong Director” BTOB members bowed and greet him.

“Annyeong” he replied and smiled to them. “ Well I bet you guys know you’ll got task rite? I hope there is no problem for you. They also will ready to teaching you guys about idol world. They are also well known idol in their country and some country. They will start collaborating with you guys as well. As for your information. They are also well known idol in their country and some big west country like, Paris, America and Europe. And they also beat some our idol and other company here in ORICON Chart. So I  bet you are the lucky one”

Director are explain to BTOB so detail. And they are listened to each of words that he say. Whatever is, they are excited to see them.

“ Okay, call them to come in..” Director asked one staff to call them come in. Then a few girls come in. BTOB was amazed look at them. Five girls are walking into that room slowly and stand in front of them. They are give a smile toward BTOB. Then they are introduce themselves.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are C-ute representative from Hello! Project” they are bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are Born To Beat!” BTOB’s member make their usual intro. C-ute’s member are clapping when see their intro. BTOB also clap together after awhile. Collaborating between wild group and cute group was so encouraging and this will make a great surprised! Then, a girl from C-ute who got a sweet smile ever move forward a bit and come toward Eunkwang.

“I’m Yajima Maimi, leader of C-ute. Call me Maimi.” She offer for a handshake with him.

“I’m Eunkwang, leader of Born To Beat, nice to meet you…Maimi” he replied and shake hand with Maimi.

“Wow, this girl was so pretty and her skin was so soft” Eunkwang whispered in his heart. He attracted to Maimi’s smile and he looked that she aren’t easy to shy and kind of confident girl.

After awhile, Director take a leave and let them talk to each other.

Peniel spontaneous take Saki’s hand and kiss it in front of other. He aren’t feel shy to do that! Others was speechless.

“ Nice to meet you, I’m Peniel” he winked. Saki just giggling at that time to him.

“ Nice to meet you too Peniel oppa, I’m Saki… Nakajima Saki,” she blushes a bit. “ You are kinda brave to flirt girl aren’t you?” she continued. Peniel and others just laughing.

“Of course, Peniel are PLAYBOY EVER!” Eunkwang said.

“ Shut up hyung! I’m not. I’m just romantic that’s all” he defend himself. Saki just could laughing.

 

 

Sorry for late update T _ T

I think this was the short!! A bit short? Molla xD

I just do based what in my mind say, kkkkk~!! xD