Kiss…Stage…Surprised?

I Wish I Could Stop The Time For You [Authornim Comeback for Action]

The day for they gonna have performance for Show Champion Music Chart are near. BTOB came to practice room in the same time with C-ute. Ilhoon saw Airi in front of him. He grinning to himself and come approached her by hugging her from behind. She had a small scream. She turned her face and saw him. He peck her cheek . “ Ilhoon, don’t do here!” she pouted and blushes. He smirking. “ Wae you shy?,” he said.  “A lot people see us here,” she replied. Then laugh and unwrapped his hand from Airi waist “ Okay~” he said.

Ilhoon POV

She is so cute when after I like that. We are getting ready for our tonight performances. I joined with others members tay at one side of that room and watching C-ute preparing themselves. Airi keep tapping her feet to make herself get the song beat. Music is start and they are dancing enthusiastic.. I almost could not believed they are make themselves was so different once the song are played.

End song

They did a good ending. Its gonna be a great performance soon. They take a rest for awhile. All of us had a lunch together in restaurant. I take this chance have seat beside Airi. Others was busying talking to themselves while waiting for the order come. I took Airi’s hand. She look at my eyes in confused way. “ You gonna enjoy yourself tonight.” I smiled. She giggling and say “ I will if you are there for me” she winked. She is so cute! I pinch her nose and made her chuckled.

Night (Backstage)

BTOB members are finished change clothes for the performance, they sit at the waiting room. Then sudden that door are being pushed from outside, and  saw C-ute members. The boys are amazed look all these girl which are cute and pretty with their outfits. Especially Ilhoon who saw his special girl Airi. His eyes sparkling and seeding a fresh smile from his lips. Airi got blushes when he stare at her like that . “ Am I look weird?” she asked. Ilhoon shake his head. “Aniyaa…. You are…yeppeo,” he said. Airi smiled. “ Gomawo” . Then a staff call BTOB for their performance soon. They had to leave the girl there.  He hug Airi for fast and go follow other members.

C-ute side

They watching they boys performance from waiting room. They look so awesome in TVs \. Their dance cery difficult to do but they are do such great. Even though the boys had to spend most of their time with C-ute, but still they didn’t forgot to had practice. Then after BTOB finished the performances they leave the stage and come back to the waiting room to see them.

NON POV

Boys are resting on the sofa. Girls are fixed themselves. Airi got nervous. Ilhoon saw her go to outside. Then he follow her from behind. He hug her from behind. She got shocked. he laughed to see her girlfriend reaction. Airi facing him and he hold her hands. “ Why you are nervous?” he asked. “ I don’t know….whenever first time I do performance in other place I will turn like this way,” she replied. He hug her and lead her to put her face on his shoulder and whispered “ But I’m here now, so don’t worry,” somehow she got calm a bit when listen to his word, she nodded as well. Then Ilhoon lead her for a kiss on lips. She was startled. That was their first kiss. With warm love. Then he break the kiss and kiss her forehead.

A few moments, Maimi come pat Airi shoulder. She was a bit shocked.

“Airi chan, its time now, lets go!.. and sorry Ilhoon, I take her away from you awhile” Maimi winked at us. They chuckling. Then Airi follow Maimi and other members leaving the boys.

Stage

MC’s are introduces them and they appeared singing for one popular song “ Kiss Me Aieru”. Everything turn a perfect! They did it well. They show their dance and vocal skill perfectly. Audiences who coming was so amazed with their performances. Then after end the song MC’s interviewed them a bit as they are new in South Korea.

Meanwhile, while waiting for them finished their interview, Ilhoon go out fro getting juice from vending machine. He walked out alone and buy the juice . Then after he done buy the juice , he walk back to the waiting room. Someone was call him “ Ilhoon oppa~!!” he shocked and turn his face back. That was Oh Ha Young who call him. She running toward him and hug his arm. “Oppa Oppa, sorry I get miss your performances , I got busy just now,” she said in cheerful way when seeing him. Ilhoon feel kinda uneasy with her.” Err..its okay.” He throw a fake smile.

KRIK!!

Something dropped from behind. Ilhoon look at that way. That was …Airi! She being freeze for awhile. Then Hayoung turn her face to her as well. Then Eunkwang come out from inside and saw three of them. But he saw Hayoung first, “ Ahh…Hayong, what u doing here?” he asked. “Annyeong Eunkwang oppa, I’m here to give support to Ilhoon oppa..but I’m kinda late” she pout. Eunkwang nodded and he turn his face and saw Airi there too “ Ahh, Airi chan, did you have finished the interviewed? “ he asked. “ Erm.. but others was going to restroom for awhile,” she said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still, Ilhoon was speechless. Hayoung saw her and Ilhoon in curiousity. What is in Ilhoon mind? What Airi’s impression about Hayoung? Does it goes well? Will be answered in the next episodes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel so on the way I elaborated it 3 I’m still new tho in writer cuz before this I just do comic, I’m better on drawing rather than writing , I’m so sorry on the how I write , I feel so childish! But for supporting me, I would like to say thanks ~ I’m so happy to have u guys who are read my fanfic  I try my best to update as soon as possible