Stuck in mind

I Wish I Could Stop The Time For You [Authornim Comeback for Action]

In the restaurant

While they are keep chatting after ordering their food, Saki get near  to Ilhoon. She was got something on her mind and make herself grinning. Ilhoon was too concentrate talk to Sungjae and Eunkwang beside them. Sudden Saki hit his shoulder lightly. He was so shocked, he turned his face back a bit and look at Saki smiling. He was confused.

“ Ilhoon, may I borrow your phone for awhile? I wanna drop something interesting there, hope you don’t mind… Don’t worry either you will be love this later.” Said Saki.

Ilhoon just nodded and he get his phone from his pocket. He give to Saki, she bowed a bit and get her phone in other hand. She was sending something. Its making Ilhoon very curious on what she gonna do on his phone. After awhile, finally she gave back his phone. She say thanks to him and go toward her group member back. Ilhoon take back his phone and put it in his pocket, he is kind of lazy to check back his phone as their ordered already arrived. They start eating.

 

After  finished eat, they go back to their dorm

Ilhoon POV

After I got finished my bath, I got dryer my hair with my towel and go to the living room join other member that was watching tv there. I sit at the corner of the living room and get my phone.

“ By the way Eunkwang hyung, did Airi told where is she going when we was go to the restaurant” I asked to Eunkwang.

He take a sip of his water, then he said

“  Well , I asked Maimi chan just now, she told me she got photoshoot for her new photobook that will be released soon, she got tight schedule lately”

I just nodded. She is very busy girl though, I wonder how she have her own life as a girl. I opened my phone and got shocked! Damn! My wallpaper change to Airi pictures. This is what Saki said huh? And she drop also Airi phone number …Aigooo, this girl, she got my mind huh?

Why Airi come into my mind so sudden, I got messed up

 

Members POV

Peniel look at Ilhoon in confusion, he asked to Eunkwang

“hyung , whats wrong with our Ilhoon, he looks such weird..” Eunkwang just laughing when look at Ilhoon face.

“Girls matter dude…” he replied.

“ He fall in love with that girl I guess” Eunkwang talk to himself.

 

Non POV

Ilhoon keep typing message…

New message

To : Suzuki Airi

“ Hello Airi, where have u been just now? I miss you”

 

He delete that message…. His face got red …

 

 

New message

To : Suzuki Airi

“ Hello Airi, its me Ilhoon

How are you?”

 

Sending….

 

Ilhoon  POV

What I just thinking awhile ago? I .. miss her? How could?

 

Sudden my phone ringing and vibrate, I open my phone, I got message..

 

From : Suzuki Airi

“ How you got this number? Hihi~ Its surprised you are text me Ilhoon sshi , I’m  fine, just finished my photoshoot.. how bout u?”

A smile grow from me. It was happy that she reply me.  I do start chat and text her  through phone. That night  was a starter for me and her get know each other