Its gonna start..

I Wish I Could Stop The Time For You [Authornim Comeback for Action]

Whole night we are texting to each other till morning. Even though we got not enough sleep but its worth for us. Dance practicing are starting. All C-ute member are come early due to they are still new and don’t really like to be late. After 10 minutes, BTOB member  come into dance room. All are greeting formally except Ilhoon and Airi. They are greeting informally. In cheerful way,

The door open, and BTOB here when C-ute was got dance practice, they stop dance for awhile. And bowed to them. Airi seeing Ilhoon and wave her hand to Ilhoon cheerfully. He smiled back and wave back. Other members kinda confused seeing them like that. How they seems so close? How they being like this? All those come in their mind. Maimi wake them from those imagination by clapped her hands and asked for started back their practice. They are nodded. They are put their bag on the edge of room.

They are get ordered to have a performances of “WOW” in Music Bank. Its will be a hot performance with C-ute. Maimi put on the CD of WOW performance in smart tv of that room. They are examined the step dance with BTOB member. Eunkwang offered himself to teach her  the dance. Maimi laughing and agree with his idea. Saki got idea for asking Peniel teach her too. Wish her bubbly eyes make he accepted.  Airi go toward Ilhoon,

Ilhoon, so, will you teach me this dance? Since you are expert in dancing” asked Airi shyly. Ilhoon was surprised but he agreeing. “Nae, I will teach you...” he replied. Airi was very happy. Eunkwang and Maimi getting seat at one side of the room and make a plan for their performances later . Hyunsik , Sungjae , Chisato , Mai and Minhyuk are go continue practice. They are didn’t worry about Chisa and Mai as they is fast learner. Peniel still got his time to teasing Saki while practicing, she keep being tricked by Peniel but he treated her nicely. Airi examined for WOW dance and she took decision to change a bit the step for girl. Matching with the boys for sure. She finding the suitable step based on the song, Ilhoon just give supported by show some dance step that may she interested to put into the song. They aren’t awkward to each other at that time. Whole day they are spending to each other.

Evening 6pm

Time for them go home.  Tomorrow is off day for them. Ilhoon approached Airi.

Airi chan, can I asked something?” he asked in awkward tone. She smiled to him.

what is it, Ilhoon?” she replied.

Tomorrow we got off day, uhm..how about we go out…together?” he smiled. She was shocked and kinda blushes. She got surprised on that invitation.

Erm.. sure why not.. I would love to going out tomorrow Ilhoon, “ she replied happily.

Okay Airi chan, we meet tomorrow arasseo..

Ilhoon POV

YESH! Finally I asked her for going out..Aigooo but why I do that? Damn it? What I feel actually? Why I feel too happy when she say yes to me? I got my bath after I got back to our beloved dorm. After that I go to living room and watch tv together with hyungs. Sudden Changsub hyung said, “ hey ,lets go hang out tomorrow… Im bored!!” he yelled. Others are agree excepted me.

Erm hyung, sorry I could not, I got something to do tomorrow..” spontaneous said to them. Sudden Minhyuk come to me. “ Where you want to go tomorrow, Date huh?” he laughing. Others was so shocked!

What? Our Ilhoon got date? Who?” Others yelled. My face turn red though.

Aishhh hyung~!!! Aniyaaaa!!” I yelled to them.

 

In C-ute apartment,

Airi was busying find a nice clothes for tomorrow, she got frustrated she don’t know which clothes she should wear tomorrow…Aishhh~!! Saki heard Airi mumbling to herself in her room and go toward her. She got knocked Airi’s room and go in after get her permission to get in. She was surprised Airi’s bed full with clothes. Maimi also come along in Airi room and surprised.

What happened Airi chan? Why its so messy?” asked Maimi.

Airi get sit on her bed. “Well I don’t know which clothes should I wear tomorrow..” she sighed. Saki and Maimi was confused and have seat beside her.
 

where you want to go Airi chan?” asked Saki.

Actually Ilhoon asked for going out tomorrow with him…”

 

WHAT????!!

Saki and Maimi was so surprised.  So fast Ilhoon asked her for going a…DATE? They are screaming happily.

 

OH AIRI CHAN ITS WAS A GREAT NEWS xD.” Saki was very happy heard that! Airi chuckling when see Saki was so happy.

How about we help you find the suitable clothes” offered Maimi. Airi was very happy. She nodded.

Thanks Maimi senpai!!” She hugging Saki and Maimi.

 

In that night, they are spending their time helping Airi find a good clothes for her.

 

Question : Will they get a good date for tomorrow? Is it their love will grow or just a friend ? Anything happened for the next will be the mysterious…

 

Noted from Writer : Thanks for reading *^* Lately I was kinda busy , but I try to finished this since I was shipping this couple badly! <3 <3 <3 Somehow when I write this, I feel want to shipping Maimi and Eunkwang xD  Peniel and Saki kinda interested couple, but idk if your guys are agreeing or not , Please leave your suggestion xD Subscribed and Vote this <3 I love you guys!