Flashback xD

I Wish I Could Stop The Time For You [Authornim Comeback for Action]

Ilhoon POV

I felt so panic when she crying after I’m done singing for her. This Yoseob hyung faults.

 

Flashback for last night

I keep sighing… I don’t know how to confessed to her. I never date with any girl whole of my life before. What should I do… Aiishhh…Then my phone ringing. I took my phone. Oh! Yoseob hyung. “You are appeared in the right time hyung. I smirking myself. Then I answered his call

“Yeoboseyo hyung”
“Yeoboseyo Ilhoon, how are you?”

“I’m in a bit trouble hyung! Lets meet up tonight”

“Okay, usual place arasseo? Don’t late!”
“Arasseo”
I nodded and off the call. I get my jacket and go toward the door. When I’m wearing my shoes, Hyunsik sudden call me. “Ilhoon ah, where you want to go?” he asked. “ I want to meet with Yoseob hyung . Be right back!” said in hurried way.

In the café

I’m ordering to the waiter for white cappuccino white waiting for him. After my order come, Yoseob arrived. He take seat in front of me and order for his favourite drink to the waiter. “ so, what’s your problem dude? I thought people like you doesn’t have problem.” He chuckling “Aigooo hyung!” I sighed. “ I want to confessed to a girl tomorrow but I’m not good on that..I might ruined everything tomorrow if I do by own” I continued. Yoseob show his widen eyes. His expression seems so shocked! “What??!!!” Confession? You like someone…!!!” before he could finished his word, I cupped his mouth “ Shhhhh!!! Hyung, you are too aloud now…so noisy hyung..people could heard this!” I yelled. “Sorry,I’m to shocked..” he apologized and I nodded as sign I forgive him. “So who is that girl?” he asked. I took out my phone and open Airi picture and show to him. “This girl who are we collaborate with now” I explained to him. Yoseob amazed. “ She is cute…” he said.

 

“ She is pretty great in singing. She got good vocal which make my hand really tremble.” I said. Yoseob grinning. “You should introduce to me later then” he laughed. I’m just nodded. “Okay~”. “Well , how about you make a little surprised for her. I think most girl love it.” He said. Then he start explained to me in full detailed.

End flashback

 

Airi POV

6.pm [C-ute apartment]

Finally I’m arrived to home. I’m open the door and saw Mai chan welcomed me back. I throw smile to her.

“Welcome back, Airi senpai”

“Thanks Mai chan, Where is the others?”

“We gonna get ready for dinner this moment…mind to joined us,” she asked.

I nodded "I will, but I need to have my shower first. I will coming later,” she nodded and I go to my room and have my shower.

After finish dressed to pyjamas, I go toward to others which are serving the food on the dining table. “I’m back!!” I’m approached them. Then Saki screaming my name happily. “Airi chan!! Welcome back, how its going??” she said cheerfully. “ I will tell you gurlz soon,” I chuckled.

After done eating, we get hangout in our living room. Saki start to shoot me with many question. I keep laughing seeing her behavior.I tell everything to them what happened to me on that day. It was a sweet moment ever! I will never forget about it…

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Its just a flashback xD I don’t know what to write actually T ^ T tsk tsk how bad writer I am 3

But but good news a bit tho B2St Yoseob here!!! <3 xD Should I make Yoseob also a rival ? ;D I don’t know! owo just look for it later gaiiss

 

/killed/ NUUHH Dx

/revived back/ if I die who gonna make this fanfic ;AAAA; Soorrrrreeeehhh!