First Kiss

You over Me

Next day...

Yonghwa quietly tapped Seohyun on the shoulder. She didn't answer.

Tap. Silence.

Tap. Silence.

Tap. "What?" Seohyun yelled. Yonghwa drew his hand back and went back to fidgeting with his phone.

"Texting Shinhye unnie?" Seohyun asked bitterly. She knew it was mean, but she couldn't resist.

"So the princess talks." Yonghwa stared affectionately at the crying girl. "Hey, I'm sorry that this whole thing happened. I don't know why Shinhye suddenly acted like that."

"You seriously don't know?"

"Do you know?"

"Guys," Seohyun mumbled.

"Girls," Yonghwa retaliated.

"No, oppa, how can you be so clueless? She obviously likes you, and as ackward as this is, Kyuhyun oppa likes me, so... maybe Mr.Lee and Mr.Han was right. We shouldn't be on WGM, you know, let things cool off for a while."

"I thought you wanted this desparately."

"I do, but with scandals breaking out left and right, it's like heaven doesn't want us to be together!"

Yonghwa was about to reply, but his phone beeped. He stared and quietly shut the phone down. Well, he was about to, until Seohyun took it away from him. 

"What is it?" Seohyun reached over and stole the phone.

To:Yonghwa ssi

What is this? I thought you said you'll take care of this situation! You made it worse! Look at the link attached.

"Well, it seems like Mr. Han's seen whatever the reporter posted." Yonghwa muttered as he clicked on the link.

YONGSHIN COUPLE IS REAL?!

Today's a great day for all the Dooley Couple supporters! Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye were spotted together in Gangnam today afternoon. The couple seemed very affectionate, and although they seemed to deny the fact that they were dating, they hugged several times and were spotted kissing. See photos attached for more information.

"WHAT?!" Yonghwa jumped up and down. "THAT @#$!$@!@$ reporter! HE EXAGGERATED THE WHOLE THING! HE HAS NO FREAKING PROOF THAT WE KISSED! OH MY GOD, I'M GOING INSANE!"

"Oppa, did you kiss Shinhye unnie before?" Seohyun quietly asked. 

"Well, yeah, but it was on a dare...we were playing a game."

"Well, someone captured that on camera. Check out the attached photos."

"Alright, change of plans for the date. We are going to kill that reporter instead. You with me?" Yonghwa fake smiled. 

"Oppa! We can't  kill the reporter..."

"Huh?"

"...without going to buy a knife first!" Seohyun brightly smiled.

Yonghwa laughed. "You know what? I'm sure my company will deny the scandal. Let's just go in our dorm to enjoy ice cream."

"Your dorm? CNBlue?" Seohyun turned red.

Yonghwa glanced at her reaction and blushed. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing..." Seohyun glanced around uneasily.

They drove silently to the dorm. Yonghwa knocked a couple times on the door.

"Hyung?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yeah."

Minhyuk opened the door and Seohyun screamed, covering her eyes. MInhyuk, turning red, grabbed some clothes.

"Hyung! You didn't think it would be nice to tell me Seohyun was here?"

"Well, I didn't know Captain Underpants would be hanging out in our living room."

"Hyung! Not cool! Oh, and we heard about the scandal. What happened?"

"Well, guess what? One of you doengsangs took a picture of me kissing Shinhye and posted it online! Who was is?"

"Not me... and Jonghyun's been all giggly and staring at his phone the whole afternoon. Seems like he's texting someone."

"Or is he posting the pictures?! JONGHYUN!"

Yonghwa burst open the door to Jonghyun's room.

"Ahh!"

"Gee, why don't you guys put on some clothes?"

"Hyung, next time call us before you bring a girl over. But, this is your first time, so..."

"Ya! I bring a lot of girls over. Yeah, tons."

"I'm sure you do." Seohyun laughed at Yonghwa, trying to stay cool.

"So what are you doing on your phone?" Yonghwa asked, casually snatching the phone away from him. "Destroying your hyung's life?"

"What? No, I didn't post wahtever picture online That was someone else. I'm doing something else."

"Then let me see..."

"NO! This is an invasion of privacy!"

Yonghwa saw that he indeed was texting someone. Everyone in the room saw.

"Im Yoona?" Seohyun asked increduously.

"Give it back!" Jonghyun yelled angrily.

"Is our little doengsang in love?" Yonghwa puckered out his lips and made kissing noises again, causing Seohyun to blush. She thought about the incident, then looked away.

"No! Hyung give it back!" Jonghyun grabbed for the phone desparately.

Yonghwa started to say something, and then the phone beeped. Yonghwa, laughing, turned to read the text message. Seohyun peered over his shoulders.

From: Im Yoona

So tomorrow night, my schedule cleared up! Oppa, wanna hang out?

Seohyun stifled a laughter and Yonghwa chuckled. 

"Ah, young love." Yonghwa smiled and was about to tease Jonghyun more when his phone's ringtone started. "Excuse me," he said as he stepped outside.

"Shinhye, I really don't feel like tallking to you."

"Oppa, I'm sorry! I didn't know things would turn out like this! It's... I'm sorry!" She sounded like she was about to cry. 

Yonghwa sighed. "It's okay, you know I love you like a sister. I can't stay mad at you!"

"Haha, thanks oppa. We still on for tomorrow night?"

"Sure, whatever. Call you back." Yonghwa hung up, but his phone rang again moments later.

"Yes, Mr. Han?"

"So, FNC had an emergency meeting, and we thought about taking you off WGM..."

"No, Mr. Han, not that."

"Well, you can't go on WGM with what we're going to do."

"What are you going to do?"

"Well, we thought... it'd be easier to just pretend you're going out with Shinhye. Just for a month, then pretend you broke up. This whole scandal is already to huge to deny. This is the best solution."

"Mr. Han... I really like Seohyun ssi," Yonghwa protested.

"Just... think about it, 'kay?" The phone clicked.

Yonghwa sighed. "I can't believe this happened." 

"Oppa? You okay?" Seohyun walked into the room.

"Nah, not really."

Seohyun sat down next to him on the couch. "Scared about the scandal?"

"My company wants me to pretend I'm going out with Shinhye. Just for a little while, then pretend to break up."

"Wow. That's a tough situation."

"Oppa? Can I tell you something?"

"Like what?"

"Well, maybe it'll be easier for people to forget that scandal if you have bigger news. One that's actually true."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, are you really dating anyone?"

"No..."

"Well, maybe you should lie."

"Seriously? That's what's coming out of the innocent princess's mouth?" Yonghwa tapped her nose. 

"Or maybe you don't have to. What if you have another scandal?" 

Yonghwa stared at her. "What are you trying to say, SeoJooHyun?"

"Well... um... you know.... uggh! I'm new at this alright! Oh, I don't know," and with that she leaned forward and pecked Yonghwa gently on the cheek. 

Startled, Yonghwa looked up. Turning red, Seohyun ran out of the dorm. Outside the door, Seohyun thought clearly.

WHAT DID I JUST DO? WHAT DID I DO THAT FOR? Seohyun gasped, and touched her lips.

Despite herself, she smiled.

Her first kiss.