Gangnam Style

You over Me

"A date?" Seohyun stared at Yonghwa, starting to turn red. 

"Well, not exactly. It's more of a... hanging out thing. You know, to get closer... It's gonna be pretty ackward if we don't really talk on camera."

"Where are we going?" Seohyun questioned.

"Gangnam!" 

"Oppa! Are you nuts? There are a tons of people there! There will be paparazzi, and people and cameras and there'll be a scandal and..."

"Oh, Seo JooHyun, will you stop worrying? Nothing's gonna happen. We'll go in disguises. Calm down."

"That's what Kyuhyun oppa said before our scandal happened!"

"Yeah, what's with that anyway? You really did come here with him yesterday?"

"Well, yes, we've been hanging out here for quite some time."

"So have I."

"Well, that was before you debuted, so I didn't know you."

"But you noticed Kyuhyun oppa before he debuted at that party you told me about."

"Oppa, can we drop this subject?"

"Fine... Anyway, we're going to Gangnam and that's final!"

Seohyun sighed and readjusted her cap. "Fine, but Mr. Lee told mr, there will be no funny business."

"What kind of funny business?" Yonghwa asked playfully and shoved his face in front of hers. "I think to the innocent Seohyun, just holding hands would be funny business." He puckered out his lips and started making exaggerated kissing noises. Seohyun, laughing, pushed him away.

"Oppa! Let's just get out now." Seohyun smiled and walked out of the car. But as she waited for Yonghwa outside, she put her hand on her cheek. They were burning and turned a deep shade of red. Quickly, worried about her health (being the responsible, most mature one) she took her pulse. Over 100!

'What's happening?" Seohyun thought as Yonghwa locked the car.

"Hyun? Are you feeling okay? You're a bit red." Yonghwa reached out to feel her forehead, causing Seohyun to turn even more red.

"I'm fine. I'm just cold from all the wind." Seohyun gestured toward the tree bending against the strong wind.

"Oh, well then here you go." And with that, Yonghwa took off his coat and wrapped it around Seohyun's body.

"Oppa! You're freezing!"

"No, I'm not."

"Oppa, you can't fool me. You're starting to get goosebumps."

"I'm fine."

"Oppa...." Seohyun glanced at the "manly" Yonghwa shivering in a short sleeved T-Shirt.

"I'm FINE! You go on." Yonghwa started walking briskly.

Quietly, Seohyun took off the jacket and draped it around Yonghwa. "Don't argue with me," Seohyun commanded.

Yonghwa pouted as they walked. Smiling like he was a little kid, Seohyun skipped ahead of Yonghwa.

"Wait up! Ya!" Yonghwa started to run as Seohyun skipped merrily along. But alas, she didn't see the rock in front of her. She tripped and the strong wind blew away her cap, her only disguise.

"Hyun!" Yonghwa ran to her side as people began to crowd around her.

"SNSD's Seohyun....hurt....her boyfriend?....who's that?...." The voices echoed in the crowd.

A reporter hurried to their side. "Who are you? Are you Seohyun's boyfriend? Can you take off your disguise? Are you Kyuhyun?"

"I'm NOT KYUHYUN!!!" Yonghwa yelled and tackled the reporter. The crowd screamed as Yonghwa started punching the reporter in the face.

"Oppa! STOP!" Seohyun cried out. "Oppa! Oppa! Stop! You're gonna hurt him! OPPA!"

Finally, Yonghwa pinned the reporter and stopped punching him. "Call me Kyuhyun again."

"I'm... sorry... sir..." The reporter said.

"You better be. Because Seohyun's not dating Kyuhyun- she's dating me."

"Oppa?" Seohyun froze in spot. "Oppa... are you crazy?"

"I'm sorry, I can't hide our relationship anymore."

Seohyun was about to protest when she got a text message. Play along- Yonghwa

"Yes, I'm sorry SONES of everywhere! But I'm dating Seohyun." Yonghwa continued.

"Who are you?"

"Me?" Yonghwa whipped off his disguise as Seohyun stood there frozen with horror.

"I'm CNBlue's Yonghwa!"

The crowd gasped as they gawked at the unexpected couple. Meanwhile, Seohyun's phone beeped.

How'd I do? -Yonghwa

Seohyun laughed quietly. "You're a terrible actor," she whispered so no one but him could hear.

"Thought I'd give it a dramatic flair." Yonghwa mumbled.

Then suddenly, there was some murmuring in the crowd as they parted to let someone through. "Yonghwa!"

Park ShinHye flung herself into Yonghwa's arm and smiled brightly.

Everyone quieted down.

"Yonghwa! What a couincidence I met you here! What's going on?" Shinhye smiled and pinched his cheek. He brushed her off firmly.

"Shinhye, I'm dating Seohyun." Yonghwa declared loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What? No you're not." Shinhye laughed. "You're going on WGM with her, but you're not dating her."

"So you're not!" The reporter yelled. "Liar! What's your relationship with Seohyun?"

"He's going on WGM with her." Shinhye replied for Yonghwa.

"What's his relationship with you?"

"We're the ones that are dating."

There was a shocked silence until Shinhye laughed.

"It's a joke! We're friends!" Shinhye turned to Yonghwa. "So we're still on for dinner tomorrow night, right? I booked us at a private place where no one can bother us." Shinhye empasized the words dinner, private, and bother.

Yonghwa looked confused, then glared at Shinhye. "We have nothing to be bothered about."

"Oh yes we do, you silly goose! You know...." She glanced around sheepishly. "Well, I can't say it right now! Text you!" Shinhye hugged Yonghwa one more time and left.

The reporter hooted. "Lot of hot news! 'Seohyun and Yonghwa going on WGM', 'Shinhye and Yonghwa have something private going on?', 'Shinhye and Yonghwa- a little closer than friends?'" He laughed. "Look at all these pictures! Boss will be so happy! I was in the right place at the right time!" He smiled and ran off.

Yonghwa stared dumbfounded at the situation. Seohyuna and Yonghwa began to leave. Seohyun began to sob as the crowd broke apart for them to pass.

"Hyun, I'm-"

"Shut up! Just... leave me alone." Seohyun started to sob again as Yonghwa stared, feeling like he want to cry.

Oh, and of course, kill Shinhye.

A/N Dun dun dun! Shinhye showed up! What'll happen next? Stay tuned.