Finally

You over Me

From: Yonghwa Oppa                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Come meet me outside your dorm.

Seohyun wiped her eyes from tears. It's been a while since Kyuhyun asked for forgiveness, but she was still humiliated by what he did. She packed all her stuff up and headed outside her room.

"Ya, Seo JooHyun! Where do you think you're going?" Hyoyeon said sharply.

"To see Yonghwa oppa."

"You're not getting past me."

Then, SeoHyun pushed Hyoyeon out of the way. The innocent, quiet maknae.

"Yes, I am." With that Seohyun barged outside her dorm. 

Yonghwa was waiting.

Silently, Yonghwa opened his arms. SeoHyun, sobbing, flung herself into them. 

"I'm sorry," Seohyun sobbed. "All this drama for me."

"You deserve all this drama. You're a big deal." Yonghwa said, chuckling.

"Oppa..."

"I don't care how many more guys will hate me if I date you. I don't care what all of our fans will sauy about this. Because I care about you."

"Oppa... we're celebrities. No matter how much we try, there'll be people hating us."

"You know why they hate us? Because they're not us, and we're us. They hate us because they illude themselves I might fall in love with them. They hate us because we have each other. Shinhye will hate us... but what can she do?"

"Shinhye's right for hating me. You're too good to ever let go of."

Yonghwa laughed. "Are you proposing, Seo JooHyun?"

"For the first time in my life."

"I'm sorry you're not my first love. But I promise you you'll be my last."

"Oppa, people say first love is the love you loved the most, not actual first love."

"Well, in that case, I guess you're my first love."

Slowly, Yonghwa leaned in and kissed JooHyun. Tears streamed down her face. 

"YONG SEOBAAANG!!!!!!!" 

Quickly, they pulled apart to see SNSD members standing behind them.

"Unnie!" JooHyun shouted, turning red.

Yoona smiled. "What are you doing to our maknae, Yong Seobang? Huh?"

Yonghwa rolled his eyes. 

Hyoyeon, finally realizing the annoyed look on JooHyun's face smiled. "Guys, let's leave the lovebirds alone.... but don't get ideas inside that pretty little head, Seo JooHyun."

As they hustled back into the building, SeoHyun smiled at Yonghwa. 

Tomorrow. They would tell everyone in the world tomorrow.


Mr. Lee sighed. Two SNSD members wanting to declare that they had boyfriends? And both of their boyfriends were in CNBlue too.

He called an emergency meeting with Mr. Han, FNC Ent's CEO. 

Every member of SNSD and CNBlue were there, with Yoona and Seohyun, Jonghyun and Yonghwa sitting up front. 

"As you know, two members of SNSD and two members of CNBlue are dating." Mr. Lee said.

"We know that this will greatly target our images, but there'll be people who support us." Yoona protested.

"Shh, Yoona," Jonghyun said, casting nervous glances at both presidents staring at them.

"I mean, why can't we fall in love? Just because we chose to be idols? Is it a crime to love someone if you're a celebrity?"

"YOONA." Jonghyun motioned to the CEOs. "We might wanna let them speak."

"Oh, yes. Continue, Mr. Lee."

"AS I WAS SAYING, we were quite surprised that two couples were created out of two groups that are not from the same entertainment."

"We personally have no problem with Yoona and Jonghyun declaring that they're dating. Mr. Lee feels like it's aobhut time he lifts your dating ban. But as for Yonghwa and SeoHyun..." Mr. Han didn't continue.

"We actually do have a minor problem. Not for Yonghwa, but for SeoHyun. She's the innocent maknae, what will people think of her if she's dating? It kinda ruins your image, SeoHyun." Mr. Lee stared at her worried. 

"Plus, I heard Mr. Lee was going to promote the SM unofficial couple."

"I planned a duet series for you and Kyuhyun, SeoHyun ssi. It was your spotlight, but if you announce you're dating, it'll kinda ruin the whole effect."

"Kyuhyun oppa already knows I"m dating. He'll understand."

"Of course he will, but the question is... will the fans understand?"

"I guess we'll have to say it and see, won't we?" Yonghwa smiled mischeviously.

And that was that, and the meeting was over.


TWO NEW IDOL COUPLES? CNSD COUPLES CREATED

Everyone agreed to announce the coupleships, but no one could sleep that night. The headlines were filled with their faces.

Yoona paced around the SNSD dorm as Jessica read the news articles out loud. 

"Oh, would you calm down? No one's swearing at you... yet." Jessica smiled at the nervous girls. 

"Yeah... all people are saying is, 'Cute couple' and 'Yoona and Jonghyun? Didn't expect that, but okay, they're cute.'" SooYoung read the comments out loud.

"Oh... wait.... somone just posted a bad thing." Sunny said. "Here, I'll read it.  'What??? How dare Seohyun steal Yonghwa oppa? That b****."

SeoHyun burst into tears. 

"Don't cry, plenty of idols have this happen to them! There are people that don't like you, but there are plenty that like you too." 

But SeoHyun ran into her room, sobbing. 

A/N Almost done!!! If you liked this, subscribe to my new story, Cherry Blossoms and Guitars! Oh, and next chapter or the chapter after that will probably be the last one, sorry to cut short.