First Date?

You over Me

Seohyun's POV

Yonghwa came back, his expression more calm. He smiled.

"Jonghyun, take rest of the guys to the house. Taeyeon ssi, you can also return to the SNSD apartment with everyone... Seo JooHyun, you stay here."

"Um... Jonghyun oppa..." Yoona quietly said.

"Eh? Yeah, what?"

"Maybe we can hang out sometime?" Yoona's tone was casual but her face was red.

"Um... sure! You already have my number, just give me a call."

Meanwhile, Yonghwa led Seohyun by the hand, his face clenched tightly. His phone buzzed and he stopped shortly.

"Yeah, Shinhye? Am I free tonight? No... this is gonna take the night....tomorrow? Um... sure? Okay, call me later."

Seohyun stared curiously. Yonghwa suddenly jerked his head toward hers and her face was only a few inches away from his.

"What?" Yonghwa said roughly.

"Well... I deserve to know where we are going... and what do you mean it's gonna take the night? It's not like... you know..."

Yonghwa's face turned bright red. "I'm not a like that."

"Oh... are you really dating Shinhye? Because.... you had a scandal....and..."

"No, I'm not dating Shinhye. I don't know why everyone thinks that!" He shook his head and reached a car. "Get in."

Seohyun cleared . "Well, I'm not your pet.... please don't order me around...." She mumbled some more.

"What? Don't mumble!" Yonghwa stared at Seohyun.

"Don't order me around like that!" Seohyun screamed.

"Glad to know you can talk," Yonghwa said and shut the car door. 

Yonghwa's phone buzzed but he didn't check it. Seohyun looked quietly.

Yonghwa checked the reciptent's name and quickly closed the phone. "Who is it?" Seohyun asked.

"No one," Yonghwa hastily replied. He shot her a quick smile and glanced at her. "I'll be right back."

Yonghwa stepped out of the car. Mysterious sender sent him a video with a text.

He called the number. The phone rang 3 times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" The reciptant said. Yonghwa froze. He recognized the voice.

"What's the meaning of this, Kyuhyun?"

"What's the meaning of what? Oh, you saw the text I sent you? Did you watch the video yet?" Yonghwa could almost hear him smirking. 

"No..."

"Good. Watch the video and then call me back." The phone clicked and Kyuhyun hung up.

Yonghwa quickly pressed the play button. The video began to play. It was shaky, like it was a home video. The video was obviously shot at night on an empty beach. Seohyun was there smiling, wearing a guy's jacket way too big for her. (A/N Italicized things are from the video)

"Oppa!" Seohyun said. 

"Yes, Hyun?" Kyuhyun replied. 

"Thank you for taking me to this beach, you're the best!" 

"How thankful are you?"

"Hmm... enough to say I love you?" Seohyun laughed jokingly.

"Then why don't you say it?"

"Eh?" Seohyun blew away fair from her face.

"Shout it out loud, like I asked you to do the first time we met. Shout 'Kyuhyun Oppa! I love you!'"

"Oppa!"

"What? There's no one here."

"Fine....oh my god, I can't believe you are making me do this on camera!"

"Don't worry, do you seriously think I'll put it on the Internet or something?"

Seohyun hesitated then yelled, "Kyuhyun Oppa! I love you!  Kyuhyun Oppa! I love you! Kyuhyun Oppa! I love you! There, are you happy now?"

"Yes, happy that's on film."

"Oppa!"

"Haha, kidding.... I love you Hyun."

Seohyun hesitantly looked into the camera and said, "Oppa, I love you too."

Yonghwa sighed. Why did he have to go through all this trouble for one girl? 

He called Kyuhyun again. "What about it?"

Kyuhyun laughed. "What?"

"What do you want from me?"

"Did anyone say I wanted anything?"

"..."

"Aww, Yonghwa, you know me too well. Stay away from Seohyun. Quit WGM or something and leave her alone. Because, as you can see in the video, we are very happy together. Otherwise, this is going on Internet."

"Why would Seohyun apply for WGM when she has a boyfriend?"

"Why don't you ask her?" The phone clicked and all there was was silence.

Yonghwa returned shortly. "You have some explaining to do, Seo JooHyun."

"What are you talking about?"

Yonghwa quietly played the video that was sent to him. Seohyun started taking long deep breaths.

"How did you get this oppa? Who sent it to you?"

"Why, you're mad that you got caught? That you were just playing with me?"

"Answer my question!"

"Fine! Here's the number! Tell me if you recognize it!"

"This... it's Kyuhyun oppa's number..."

"You have his number?"

"That's beside the point! I can't believe... he would do something like this...."

"You were pretty harsh on him..."

"You think so?"

"Oh yeah, you totally got him Seohyun. You were like all sassy." Yonghwa laughed. "It was pretty cool to see you blow."

"He told me he erased this video! He's so gonna put this on the Internet."

"He won't."

"You don't know Kyuhyun oppa, he's evil."

"He won't if I quit."

"Yonghwa oppa! Don't say that. I refuse to let you quit. After all we've been through to make this work!"

"It's for the best."

"That's probably what Adolf Hitler said when he killed a bunch of Jews but it wasn't for the best!"

"JooHyun! Listen to me! We can't go on WGM together now! This is too dangerous!"

"I don't care! I need this!"

"No, you don't!"

"Yes, I do! All I've been in my life was a quiet shy maknae! I never got publicity! This is my spotlight! Not Taeyeon's, not Jessica's, but mine! I want this! Oppa, don't you understand? I bet your bandmates are feeling the same way."

"... Wow. This is the first time you spoke to me like I'm an oppa."

"I never got the spotlight. I was just the youngest, and Taeyeon and Jessica did all the talking in interviews. None of the fans were devoted to me. (A/N Probably not true) They all liked Taeyeon or any other unnies.

Yonghwa sighed. "Kyuhyun will put this video on Internet."

"Wait a second. Is that the whole video he sent you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh my god! That idiot! Kyuhyun didn't send you the whole video! There's a second part to it. I'll show it to you." Seohyun fumbled with her phone. "I know he sent it to me somewhere.... Bingo!"

Seohyun smiled and skipped to the next part.

"I love you too," Seohyun said. Then she paused and glanced at Kyuhyun. "But not in a that way, you're just my oppa."

Then she buried her face in her legs. "I just realized how embarrassed I am for screaming that I love you! Can you believe it? If we were going out, how ackward would that have been... you know, because you're just a guy friend. Never anything more... we could never be anything more."

"Right Hyun," Kyuhyun said weakly, and he stopped recording.

Yonghwa laughed. "So it's okay if Kyuhyun posts it!"

Seohyun thought about it. "Yeah, I guess so..."

Yonghwa sighed with relief. "Good, now that that's out of the way... here was what I was gonna do.... we're going on a date!"


A/N This is my first fanfic, so tell me if this is too short or too long in the comments! Thanks!