Love after a Day?

You over Me

Yonghwas's POV

SNSD Seohyun and SJ Kyuhyun dating?

Yonghwa couldn't believe the headline. The very next day after he met with Seohyun there is a scandal! This would be very bad for both of their images when the episode aired. How could Seohyun even let such a thing happen? Was she really dating him? Yonghwa sighed and put down the phone. 

SM's unofficial couple.. Pfft. Yonghwa shook his head. Seohyun told him she never liked anyone before. He needed to trust her. He calmed down... until FNC called him.

"Yonghwa ssi! Did you hear about the scandal?"

"Yes, Mr. Han."

"Well, we've been brainstorming some ideas about how to deal with your image and we thought... well, how about you don't go on WGM... maybe next time, you can find a new partner."

"Mr. Han...."

"I know you're a big fan of SNSD, but that's the best choice. She is an idol, and you migh actually get a scandal."

"Mr. Han, I need this. CNBlue has a lot of publicity already, and that means anti-fans. I need to show the real me and get friendly."

"Yonghwa ssi, if this affects you..."

"It won't. I promise." 

Han Seong Ho sighed. "All right... but once you accept, you might be in there for a year."

"I understand that."

"And the anti-fans....."

"Mr.Han!"

"Alright, goodbye Yonghwa ssi."

Yonghwa put down the phone and sighed. So what if he might get a scandal or anti-fans? He wanted this badly.... he wasn't sure why yet, but he could feel this about Seohyun. Like she might be different.

"Hyung, shouldn't we have a bachelor party for you?" Jungshin suddenly burst into the room, smiling broadly.

"What?"

"You know, get to be normal people, before you get controlled by your wife."

"Not really in the mood, but how about all the rest of you guys can go to that  cafe you always go to?"

"Hyung...Please!" 

"Fine... I'll go. But I'm a little grouchy."

"Yes! He said yes!" Jungshin pumped his fist up in the air.

"All right, now you guys can stop eavsdropping." Yonghwa opened his door and Jonghyun and Minhyuk stumbled out. 

"I told you he'll find us!" Jonghyun said.

"It doesn't matter, he said yes, didn't he?" Minhyuk snickered. 

What's up with them? Yonghwa thought. The way they were snickering, and pumping their fists....

Something was up.

I'll play along, cute doengsangs, Yonghwa thought.

The drive to the cafe seemed to last forever, but at last, they all got off in their disguises. Minhyuk tweaked his fake beard.

"Minhyuk, take that off right now, we are not in a movie, we are definitely not wearing a beard. Plus, there's no one there, the cafe owner cleared out the store for us." Yonghwa fumbled with his own glasses.

Minhyuk pouted as they walked from their car to the cafe. 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun texted someone as they walked. He nudged Jungshin and showed him the text.

"Um... hyung? We're meeting a girl that I know in the cafe, is that fine with you?" Jonghyun asked Yonghwa.

"I knew you were up to something! Who's this girl?"

"Well... it's Yoona, you know her? From SNSD?"

"Oh... Well alright, but I never met her, what should I do?"

They arrived at the door of the cafe. "Relax, hyung, it's only Yoona...." 

Jonghyun pushed the cafe door open. "... and some of her sisters."

"YONG SEOBANG!" All nine members of SNSD stood there grinning. Jonghyun and Yonna shot each other a satisfied smile. And in the middle of them was Seohyun, who looked like she was trying to go die in a hole.

One thing was for sure. 

He was gonna kill Jonghyun for this.

A/N Sorry I didn't post for so long! Spring break ended, boohoo.... I know this is short, I'll try to post the next chapter within the rest of the week.