Epilogue

You over Me

Seohyun was sobbing into her pillow when she heard a knock.

It was Yonghwa.

"Hey," he sat down on her bed. "Your unnies called me."

"I didn't know... that they would..."

"It's okay, they're going to calm down."

"No, I"m not afraid. I'm afraid.. for you..."

"What?"

"No...it's just that, this is gonna affect you more. You don't know my fans, some of them will die if we die."

"That's... creepy. That's not a fan."

"No, it's not. It's beyond fandom. They're under the false illusion that we'll love them."

"But.. they won't kill me or anything, right?" Yonghwa laughed.

Seohyun didn't.

"You're serious?" Yonghwa asked.

"Oppa, if... this might not work out. This... maybe..."

"No."

"Oppa? Let me finish. You didn't even know what I was going to say."

"No. I know what you're gonna say. The usual crap about how this is for the best, and I love you, and I wish we can still be friends. No. Don't say that."

"Oppa-"

"Just listen for once, SeoJooHyun. Because I'm madly in love with you.  I don't care what kind of other people say. I want to see your face when I wake up. I want to go to the amusement park and kiss on the Ferris Wheel. I wanna go skating and I want you to accidentally hold my hand trying not to fall. I want to be with you and have little goguma babies."

"..." Seohyun was silent.

Yonghwa scratched his head. Maybe the last part was a little ackward, he thought. Just when he was about to break the silence, Seohyun leaned in and kissed him on the mouth.

It was short and clean, but Yonghwa couldn't have asked for a better kiss.


9 years later

Yonghwa is 34. Seohyun is 32.

"Yah! Jung YongSeo! Get ready for kindergarten!" Seohyun wore an apron and busily frying an egg.

Yongseo dragged her body down the stairs. Her name meant forgiveness in Korean, and was the first syllable of her parents' first names.

"Oppa! Come down here! We have a filming at the interview we're going on."

There was only silent. Then the phone rang. 

"Uggh! Yongseo, pick up the phone. I'm gonna go wake up your dad."

"Hello? Oh, hello Auntie." Yongseo looked up at Seohyun. "It's Uncle Jonghyun and Aunt Yoona."

"What? Here, give me the phone. Eat your breakfast." Seohyun took the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey! We're still on for the double date after the filming of the couple show we're going on, right?"

"Right, unnie. Is that all you called to say?"

"Gee, someone's on the edge today."

"Sorry, oh and wish Jonghyun luck on his solo album."

"Aww... now I feel bad. I'm his wife and even I didn't do that." There was a crash in the background. "Yah! YoungChul!" Yoona sighed. "It's so hard with 3 boys. Call you back!"

Seohyun put down the phone. "Yongseo, is your father still not awake?"

"No, Mommy."

"All right, I'm going up."

Seohyun tiptoed up the stairs and smiled as she saw Yonghwa sprawled out on the bed. 

"Yong! It's time to wake up."

Seohyun gently pecked Yonghwa on the cheek. 

Yonghwa muttered in his sleep. "JooHyun... mmm."

"You rascal, what are you doing in your dream!"

"JooHyun.....mmm"

"Uggh. Yes it's me, so wake up!"

"What?!" Yonghwa rolled off the bed, surprised at the noise.

Seohyun muffled her laughter.

"What? You never seen your hubbie fall off his bed before?" Yonghwa palyfully put Seohyun in a headlock.

"Oh yeah? What were you doing in your sleep, you playboy?"

"What? Oh... As for that..." Yonghwa turned bright red.

"You know what? I don't wanna hear."

"That's a good choice."

They stood there ackwardly until Yonghwa leaned over and kissed Seohyun on the mouth quickly. Barely a peck, but definitely a kiss.

Yongseo stood in the doorway, watching the whole time. "Daddy, why do people kiss?"

Seohyun and Yonghwa both turned bright red. 

"And what did you dream about?"

Yonghwa turned redder.

"Daddy, you're a tomato!" Yongseo giggled.

Yonghwa laughed and lifted Yongseo into the air.

"My little princess! Do you want a sibling?"

"Yes!!!!"

"Then don't climb into Mommy and Daddy's bed tonight. Promise? I'll make you a sister or brother if you promise that."

Seohyun turned red and playfully shoved Yonghwa away. 

"Haha, Yongseo, maybe not today. Daddy is joking."

"I already know what you're gonna do, Our teacher taught us that if you kiss you get a baby."

Seohyun and Yonghwa looked at each other.

"Sure, honey. Whatever you say," Yonghwa said.

"Eeek! You're gonna be late for school!" 

They rushed downstairs and Seohyun shoved Yongseo out the door.

"Goodbye, sweetheart!"

Yongseo kissed her mom and dad and skipped out the door.

Seohyun and Yonghwa smiled at each other.

Happily ever after.

A/N Thanks to everyone who read it until now... (which isn't a lot... sadly!) sorry for the language or the ual talk if it made you uncomfortable... tried to make it as mild as possible... I'll be starting a new fanfiction within the month, so be on the lookout for that! Now, goguma0114 is out. Peace out!