Mystery Man

You over Me

Kyuhyun's POV

"Oppa!" Seohyun ran up to Kyuhyun, smiling from ear to ear. "Guess what?"

"Hyunnie! Exactly the person I was searching for! Listen, I have to-"

"Oppa! Let me finish! I'm going on the TV show "We Got Married"! Aren't you happy for me?" She sighed in happiness. "I wonder who my partner's gonna be. I hope it's someone I know so-" 

Kyuhyun froze. He tuned out rest of what JooHyun was saying. She was going on WGM? No it couldn't be. He known her since they were trainees, he was meant for her, not some other random person she got assigned with. He loved her, but whoever her partner was, it was just gonna be for the show.

"Oppa? Are you listening?" Kyuhyun snapped back in to reality.

"Oh.. what?"

" Haha, oppa you are so funny. My unnies are super excited for me! The filming is tonight! We're meeting in the lobby... I'll tell you all about it once I get back, 'kay?" Seohyun started to rush off, but stopped and turned around. "Aren't you glad for me oppa?"

"Of course I am!" Kyuhyun fake smiled and blinked to keep the tears away. 

"Thank you! Oppa, what do I wear for something like this? You're a guy right? Obviously you're nothing more than just an oppa, but you are a oppa... Should I go casual?"

"Um.. sure..." Kyuhyun turned around and walked away while Seohyun stood there confused.

What got in to oppa, Seohyun thought as she rushed back to SNSD apartment. 

Kyuhyun sat down in front of Super Junior building. He sighed. Why can't it be him going on WGM with Seohyun? But Hyunnie made it pretty clear that he was just an oppa, nothing more. 

On the bright side, Seohyun would never fall for a guy she was partnered up with. She's so innocent, and it would just be all for the show. Joohyun would treat him like she treated Kyuhyun, as simply an oppa, or not even that much. He laughed bitterly and got up. He got out his phone and started texting JooHyun.

To:hyunnie

Message: Hey srry i was actin like that... had something else on my mind... wanna hang out after u get back from filming... we can talk about how the filming went...

Kyuhyun pressed send and waited. He stared at the phone for 7 minutes until it beeped. He jumped and grabbed his phone.

To: hyun oppa

Message: it's okay, oppa, i understand. and for the date, sure! can't wait..., oppa letz meet at the cafe we went to as trainees! i'll tell u everything that happened. xoxo thx ur such a great oppa!

ps lets meet at sm lobby in 10 min and u can tell me if i look okay!

Kyuhyun practically jumped up and down. She called it a date! He smiled to himself as he wore his jacket and headed out the door.

Seohyun looked amazing.

il 

 

Kyuhyun felt a lump in his throat but swallowed it. 

"Oppa? So?" Seohyun turned around one time. "Is it fine?"

"Yeah, you look great." He felt his eyes tearing up.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Seohyun came closer and touched his cheek lightly. "Are you crying?"

"My little doengseong is all grown up. Can't believe you are 20!" Kyuhyun said, avoiding the question.

Seohyun laughed. "How about you? You're already 21! " She reached for her backpack and pulled out several things. "So, I packed my books, and my journal full of questions to ask, and gogumas, and...." She listed off a few more items.

"You seriously haven't changed at all." Kyuhyun laughed geniunely. 

"Well, I'm off to WGM! Wish me luck on my husband! Oppa, remember- meet u at the cafe!"

She ran off into her car. Kyuhyun smiled. He bit his lips and sighed. 

"There's no way her husband's her perfect match. This is completely random, and I'm her real match."

He turned toward SM, but stopped. "I almost forgot. Good luck... and I love you." With that he walked in to the building, his feeling bittersweet and his footsteps heavy.