SIX

its not like you to say sorry...

Ch 6

=

It was twelve thirty past midnight when donghae walked into the house; the lights were off which means that either the red haired was sleeping or more likely out.  The brunette sighed as he the lights heading straight to the kitchen, blindly reaching for a bottle of water, and downing half of it in one go. 

"where were you?"

The brunette jumped slightly and almost dropped his bottle hearing that deep husky voice that he longed for. 

The brunette turned around so he could face the red haired, as always he was breath taking, with his tousled stubborn crimson red locks, and those deep piercing sharp eyes staring back at him, and donghae gulped as he noticed the corner of eunhyuk's lips raise into a smirk as he took few steps closer to the brunette…

and with their close proximity he could tell that the red haired had been drinking, and he must have been drinking hard to reek of alcohol like this ; but he didn’t seem drunk or anything close to that, as a matter of fact he seemed well composed and as graceful as ever. 

"Where were you?" the red haired whispered taking one step more, leaving merely one step between the two of them.

"No where in particular" the brunette whisper and noticed that eunhyuk had taken that one last step that had been separating them

"Where-Were-You" the elder repeated while attacking the brunettes' neck with chaste kisses

"N-no where" donghae replied with a moan he failde to suppress  

The red haired hand was massaging donghae's clothed , and hae let out another shameless moan causing the elder to chuckle as he muttered against the brunettes lips "liar". 

The red haired grabbed hae's hand harshly as he threw him at the table, in the process hae's back hit the edge of the table making him groan in pain.

"you are drunk" donghae stated with his hand on his back rubbing where it hit the table

"I'm perfectly sober" the red haired replied calmly as he placed a cigarette between his lips

This was the first time the red haired treated him like this, yes he was harsh but never did he use physical violence with him…

never did he meant to actually hurt him physically, eunhyuk is more into mind games, a fact donghae had to learn the hard way.

"You my dear hae, on the other hand…how I should say this…hmmn" the red haired stopped to inhale some more of that sweet toxic nicotine

 

The red haired tilted his head, his piercing eyes starring directly at the brunettes dull doe eyes, he stayed silent for a bit, it's as if he was comprehending something sophisticated, until suddenly he straightened his back placing his half smoked cigarette on top of the brunettes forearm, the younger watched silently that cigarette anticipating a painful burning, yet he doesn’t budge, he just wait…  But it never came, no pain; nothing. 

 for the red haired had reached a little forward past the brunette and lightly tapped the top of the cigarette successfully in the ashtray exactly behind the brunette.      

"you could have got yourself killed tonight" suddenly; the red haired spoke with a hint of anger, and  for the first time the brunette felt the mask of indifferences slips off  from that cold blooded fiancé of his, it just that he himself was kind of mad because donghae couldn’t see the red haired face clearly, his vision was sort of fuzzy and blurry, and he was pretty dizzy… even though he could dictate pure anger emitting from the red haired, donghae wanted to see it, he closed his eyes for a second trying to clear both his disturbed vision and throbbing headache he has been harboring from earlier.  eunhyuk is confusing him for he did not understand what did the red haired meant by getting himself killed? Nor the reason behind his anger…

Eunhyuk noticed donghae tightening his hold on the chair, he could tell that the brunette is only doing that to balance himself, his eyes traveled to the bottle the brunette had been drinking from before he 'talked' to him…he rolled his eyes as he got closer to the brunette supporting him…

"You are drunk, let's get you to bed"

"I am n-not drunk" the brunette protested while the red haired carried him bridal style

"You reek of alcohol, and as soon as you get here you drink half a bottle of whisky, yeah you are not drunk you are just n-not..."

the red haired sighed again as he glanced at the sleeping peaceful face of the younger.

"You are losing this game hyuk " he whispered to himself after tucking the brunette in bed

=

Flashback…

"STOP THIS GAME HYUK!" siwon shouted at the red haired, successfully stopping him at his tracks …

He continued softly "before someone gets hurt", and that’s when the red haired chuckled  

"No one is getting hurt, donghae won't be harmed…you have my word siwon"

"They will harm you through him you idiot"

End of flashback...

His eyes never leaving his phone screen, a message from a private number, the very same message that made him loose his composure…

A simple text with a picture attached with it

he reads the text one more time, before opening the attachment

'Don’t you know…?

The dead can't smile'

His eyes linger on the picture , a photo of the brunette wearing the exact same clothes  he is wearing now, smiling to himself as he walked out of their front  door, the very same front door he almost broke when he got here  searching for the brunette…

He needed to see that the brunette is safe, alive…that was the only thing that could've calmed him …

 

  End ch6

 

sorry for being too late