three

its not like you to say sorry...

Hae POV…

It’s midnight  and he isn’t home yet; thinking about it I haven’t seen  him after that sudden kiss in front of our class mates …but then again; it’s not like I was there either; I skipped classes today and rushed home…I needed some time alone to think…no matter what I couldn’t think of one logical reason for that kiss…it can’t be because he wanted to tease me or anything…I mean school is like an escape for him…to be away from me and do what he want… he is after all is the most popular guy at our school…besides  he is the one that suggested it in the first place ‘this relationship is a taboo at school, no one must know about it’  that was exactly what he said the day I moved in.

I groaned as I tossed in bed and ruffled my hair in frustration but stopped immediately as his voice rang in my head ‘lee donghae is mine so keep your hands off him, understood?’ 

“Jealous?”  I muttered but soon I dismissed the thought because I’m sure in normal situations the right answer would be that he was jealous but…we aren’t normal…maybe he kissed me just to embarrass me ? But was he willingly sacrificing his ‘heaven’ just to make me miserable?

I sighed as I made my way into the kitchen, I was just about to reach for the fridge but a basket on the dining table caught my attention, as I got closer to it, I figured it had several bottles of alcohol and it had a paper attached to it that reads: 

“We went on a two weeks’ vacation to celebrate our anniversary…

In case of emergency:   call your uncle

                                                              Dad…

, I laid the note back on the table and glanced at the basket debating whether I should take a bottle or not … telling myself; why not?  I poured myself a glass of red wine, drinking it slowly, savoring the taste…taking the bottle with me as I the stereo to the max I started dancing my way around the living room…

After some time; I grabbed my phone and dialed his phone number…I don’t know why I called, it’s not like I have something to tell him…and its not like he will pick up a call from me…with that thought i lowered the phone from my ear…my eyes are wandering around the room…the music is booming from the stereo, but it still feels like there is no sound, and here when it strikes me…I’m alone. 

And just like that; I threw my phone into the wall, and it came crashing to the ground…my knees are weakling to the point that they can’t carry me anymore…tears started streaming down my cheeks…

I don’t know for how long was I crouching on the ground crying like the pathetic eight years old boy I once was…but, my head rose up immediately when i felt like I was being watched, quickly whipping the tears  trying to cover up the fact that those crystal drops of water were actually my tears …

 And there he was; standing in front of me, his gaze is locked on me, face is expressionless …but the way that he looks at me right now; its as if he can see right through me…as if he knows everything I don’t say. 

And it came to me; his deep husky voice as he spoke:  “are you crying because of me?”

I was trying to hold back the tears as much as I can, but the moment I heard his voice I broke down …clinging onto him, holding him as strong as I can…I cried my broken soul that cant even till if this warmth is a reality or it’s just a dream  

And with quivering lips I whispered:  “I…s-should hate …Y-you…”

“Yeah…I’m sorry” he replied calmly as he held me tighter in his embrace with a hand patting my head

Sniffing as I buried my face deeper into his broad chest “no; you aren’t sorry” I whispered and he chuckled.

------------------------

its short but hope you  enjoy reading it