Four

its not like you to say sorry...

 

No one P.O.V

His eyes were roaming the place, broken glass shattered only few cm away from his body, two empty wine bottles were scattered on the table in the middle of the living room, his eyes fell on the broken cell phone at the end of the room and he frowned even more when he realized that he must have fell asleep here, on the floor, to say he was confused is an understatement…because the last thing he remembers is being enveloped in the warmth of his fiancé's embrace…the brunette took a deep breath as he tried to organize the events in his head…

Donghae's head shot up at the sound of the front door being slammed, he was about to get up when he saw the red haired standing at the door observing the damage in the room and when his eyes fell on the brunette he spoke his voice void from feelings "tell the maids to clean it up"

Then he just left… donghae chuckled as he covered half his face with his right hand

"Now I can't even tell the difference between dreams and reality…" he whispered.

-----------------

Eunhyuk , stared at the window, recalling his conversation from last week…

[flash Back ]

"I thought you were working"

The red haired looked at the tall handsome male in his laptop screen as he replied calmly without any expressions "I am"

" what the is wrong with you" the handsome male replied calmly, his expressions mirroring eunhyuk

The red haired remained silent for few seconds, and then he spoke quietly "nothing"

"Your relationship with donghae will be announced officially …you have to make this relationship known so it won't be awkward when we announce it"

"What the are you talking bout siwon" the red haired glared at the screen

"You've got until the finals"

Siwon spoke calmly with a smile gracing his lips, and the screen became blank..

[end of flash back]

=

Eunhyuk walked out of his room looking troubled; with a cigarette hanging loosely between his fingers.  He needed to clear his head… as he was about to leave he bombed into the brunette knocking the younger down. his eyes observed how the younger picked himself up clumsily and as soon as the brunette got on his feet he lost his balance again, only this time the red haired managed to  catch  him…

 Eunhyuk allowed his eyes to wander from Donghae's messy hair, his deep brown eyes , oh and his lips; donghae had been biting them ; a habit eunhyuk knew the brunette would do whenever he was nervous. Eunhyuk took a quick glance at the brunettes' clothes; donghae is wearing a plain white shirt that looked way too big on him. And eunhyuk somehow recognized it as his own shirt . 

Donghae lowered his head and tried to break free from the red haired grasp,

"You've been drinking yesterday" eunhyuk whispered, his cigarette back on his lips

After few minutes of silence the brunette spoke "you are smoking"

"Obviously" the red haired spoke, the brunette sighed "so what if I took a few drinks…" hae spoke calmly as he eyed his wrist in the tight grasp of the elder.

"it wasn’t few drinks hae " eunhyuk  looked amused, after all its so rare for him to see hae fighting back

"What? You don’t like it?! I don’t care" donghae hissed and eunhyuk slammed him to the nearest wall causing hae to hiss in pain " off"

The red haired whispered "its not that I don’t like it; hae" then he leaned in capturing hae's lips  

 

End ch 4

 

--------------------------

long time no see ^^

thank you for wasting your time reading this crap i wrote