one

its not like you to say sorry...

 

 

 

 

 

 

He kept his gaze Fixed on the young brunette, observing every little detail about him. he watched how the brunette moved in the kitchen with an apron tied. Around his thin waist, arranging the plates on the table, tidying up the mess he made while preparing breakfast...

And from the way he was swinging his hips and the occasional turns and hand movements he could tell that the brunette was lost in his own world listening to the music coming from his headphones. Oblivious to the tall red haired presence in the kitchen. The red haired smirked , as he noticed both of his parents watching them or let's say spying not so secretly, since you could See there heads from their place of hiding.

He got closer to the still oblivious brunette, Whom his back is facing eunhyuk. He back hugged the brunette, which led to startling him and dropped the empty plate he was holding.

"relax, its me" the red haired whispered

donghae was about to remove eunhyuk's arms , but that only led to the red haired tightening his hold.

He whispered calmly , fully aware that his parents are watching them from behind the door... "donghae, they are watching"

Instantly donghae stopped moving and in return hyuk loosened his hold. Donghae Took eunhyuk's right hand and kissed it. " morning to you" he«donghae» spoke... And turned his body, so he can see the red haired face, whom still had his hand around donghae's waist...

Donghae POV...

I smiled knowing that I'm having an audience waiting for my amazing performance, I kissed the red haired cheeks... And With our close proximity I could smell his cologne...my smile faltered for a second and I felt my heart clench...it wasn't his cologne that I smelled on him, he was with another girl...

I regained control over my emotion telling myself that I'm still on stage and I have to finish my act.

"now; eat your breakfast while I go and change"

I bit my lower lip and removed his arms from my body...I walked calmly to our room... And as soon as the door closed behind me , I broke.

it hurts like hell, he was with another girl last night...again!

why do I keep staying with him? For the love of god; He cheats on you hae! He doesn't love you!

What is wrong with you?! Oh right! You love him.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my eyes are red and puffy from crying...

"you are pathetic" I whispered to my reflection as I whipped my tears .

then I started preparing myself to school, and applied some cosmetics to hide the little dark circles under my eyes... Once I'm done I smiled to my reflection and left.

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

We left the house holding hands, our fingers laced togather, and remained like this until we were a block away from the house...as eunhyuk started to pull his hand away from mine , I clasped his arm quickly...with my head bowed down I could feel him eyeing me...

"just don't be home late today...th-they might fin-"

I mumbled but before I could finish my words he shoved me into the hallway behind me...I looked at him ;panicking already, is he mad ?? But his eyes were calm , his face isn't showing any emotion...

He smiled " why don't you just say it?"

I frowned, what does he want me to say?

"we both know that you love me , so just say it... you want me to only look at you"

'Damn it, yes I want you all for myself ' I wanted to shout at him...

But nothing came out from me ...I just avoided his eyes ...

his hand reached for my face , it creased my cheek and before I knew it.   my face was turned harshly , and his lips are moving against mine...I felt his tongue poking my lips asking for entrance but I refused to , I wanted to kiss him back , I wanted to but not like this ...

I felt him pinching my from under my shirt and I moaned... When did his hand sneak in there ?! He shoved his tongue inside my cavern, and there I lost it ... I started responding to his fierce kiss...

 

 

 

End POV