two?

Mysterious Love

Get ready for a not-so-long A/N! :)

 

Nichkhun's POV :

 

a new day to start. I'm so happy today. well, I think because finally, I don't feel alone here in my big house. I have my companion in my life. Jang Wooyoung. he's the one for me. he's mine. even though he's not real, I love him no matter what. I already accepted the truth that I'm dissociative. but I don't care, the important is, he's now here. I love him. I think this is the right thing to do, I need to remove all of my bad memories, and make good memories with him. I want to treasure everyday that I'm with him. wait, why is my waist is heavy?

 

End of POV.

 

nichkhun woke up. he turned he's body and found out that wooyoung is hugging him. "wooyoung" nichkhun whisper. he close his gap to the latter. :"you look so cute when you're sleeping." nichkhun said and smile. "don't leave me okay? it's so lonely being here. but when you came into my life, everything change. I love-" nichkhun's word was cut by a kiss. a sweet passionate kiss. "I won't" wooyoung said. "wait?! you're not asleep?!" nichkhun startled. "of course. I don't sleep." wooyoung respond. "so you hear, everything?" nichkhun asked but didn't look at the latter. "yes. I will never leave you." wooyoung answered and peck nichkhun's lips. "do you ...." "do you what?" wooyoung answered. "do you ..... know how to cook? wrong move" "I don't know." wooyoung answered. "I think we should go downstairs, I'm already hungry." 

 

 

"Wait, i forgot, I have work today, I will just take a bath, just sit there okay? don't do anything that can harm you? understand?" "yes." Nichkhun enter the bathroom and close the door "I'm so dumb, why I didn't tell him? you're a professional jerk khun, so jerk." Nichkhun said it while leaning on the door. "does he love me too? of course not. he's a mannequin. he can't feel any damn emotion." nichkhun undress and open the shower. he let the warm water to feel relax. after 10 minutes he's finally done.

 

 

Nichkhun step out in the bathroom. fresh. he saw wooyoung looking at him, but then, a knock startled nichkhun. "aigoo, channie is here? wae?" confused. he walk up to open the door. but he don't know that wooyoung is following him. when he open the door, chansung hug him. "channie, why are you here?" "well, last time, you said that it's okay if I go here." chansung said. but after he walk inside, wooyoung kissed nichkhun. "OH. MY. GOD"

 

-*-*-*-*-*

 

"Hyung, who's this guy?" chansung asked. "he's ..." "his fiance" nichkhun's word were cut by wooyoung. "you're what?! i thought hyung, you're straight?" chansung asked. still confused. "yes. it's true. he is my fiance. I already accepted the truth. well, I think I'm dissociative. but the important is, I love him." Nichkhun's hand is interlocked with the latter's hand. "well, if that is the truth, I'll respect you hyung, oh by the way, it's already 7:30 A.M, go upstairs and put some good clothes" chansung said whiel pushing nichkhun upstairs. 

 

 

"why does he act like that all of a sudden? he's sweet but he doesn't say that he loves me too? is it just an act? I'm so confused. what should I do?" nichkhun shook his head and begin to wear clothes. nichkhun went downstairs and grab his suitcase, "let's go" when chansung open the door, wooyoung grab nichkhun's arm. "how about me? I don't to be left here" wooyoung said. "uh. okay, just stay at the car okay?" 

 

 

"what happened here? why is the store is like this? we should fix this before Mr. Park knew about it!" Mr. kim said. "nichkhun, do you know what happen here?" "no, I left here after I change the clothes of the mannquins." nichkhun answered "okay, speaking of, we lost two mannequin here. other mannequin is already been fixed. but we lost two mannequins.  call the guard here nichkhun, they should tighten the security here in the boutique. the thief might harm you." "okay Mr. kim, I'll do it." nichkhun answered. "two mannequins? how come? wooyoung is the only one I saw ... wait, I didn't saw wooyoung changed! I'm unconscious at that time, where is the other one?"

 

 

they are now on the way to the main building, the fashion show is already tomorrow, the models that will fit nichkhun's design is there. so the latter should be there to see if the fitting is right. the models are already rehearsing, one by one. Mr. kim, chansung and nichkhun are watching. but then, the latter didn't realize that wooyoung followed them. "wow" wooyoung said. amazed. "aigoo. you scared me!" nichkhun startled. "wait, I said you should stay in the car right?" nichkhun said "I don't want. it's so lonely there." wooyoung said. the latter absorb what the models do. he walked there at the back like a professional model,

 

 

but then, one amateur model slip off down the stage. "oh my gosh! what happened? we need to find another model!" Mr. kim said. "the event is already tomorrow, we can't find another one." the worker said. "wait, Mr. kim, look at him" chansung said. they both look at the back to found out that wooyoung is already modeling at the backstage. "no way." nichkhun said with concern tone. "yes way." Mr. Kim said. "what's your name?" Mr. Kim said. "i'm Jang wooyoung" "you look like you're a professional model, do you want to be one of them?" Mr. kim added. "of course. If I have a chance" wooyoung said. 

 

 

"seriously, we need a model. and it looks like it's your chance" Mr. kim said "but, I need to ask nichkhun first." wooyoung said. "yeobo, can you please allow me to take this opportunity? please?" wooyoung asked with puppy eyes. "you guys know each other? yeobo? how come? you are?" Mr. Kim asked confusely. "dissociative. and yes. we know each other" nichkhun said. "in fact, wooyoung is nichkhun's fiance" chansung added "HE'S WHAT?!" victoria shouts. she walk forward to chansung and nichkhun.

 

 

"are you serious?! you choose that -" a loud sound of slap. everyone is now looking at victoria. "what you did just said?" wooyoung said. "next time you said that to me, I promise, you're ugly dirty lips will hit the ground, I PROMISE" wooyoung said confidently. "really? you don't know me, that slap cost a lot!" victoria said and walk away."ow. he's brave" chansung said to nichkhun. "of course, he's my lover" nichkhun said confidently. "are you okay?" asked the latter. "yes. who's that girl?" wooyoung asked. "she's nothing. don't mind her. by the way. nice move." nichkhun said and hugged wooyoungg.

 

 

"okay that's enough. wooyoung get on the stage. you should practice how to walk in the stage," Mr. kim said "okay." "Good luck, hwaiting!" nichkhun said and do the fighting sign. after 1 hour of practicing. they're done. they are now on their way to the apartment. "you should get more rest wooyoung" nichkhun said. "i already told you, I don't sleep, and I still have energies." wooyoung replied. "yes. you still have energies. why did you said that. you just reminded me that you're not real." nichkhun thought to himself. a huge sigh escaped at nichkhun's mouth. "are you okay?" "of course. I'm okay  as long as you're there, I will be okay." nichkhun said, trying to be happy.

 

 

-*-*-*-*-*-

 

"Get ready! 10 more minutes before the show. nichkhun, look for the models that are having hard time to fit their outfits. check them if it's properly fit." Mr. kim said. "okay Mr. kim." "channie, can you please help other models to fit their clothes? I'll just help my wooyoungie" nichkhun said "my wooyoungie? oh. wooyoung. sure." chansung replied. "you're so lucky, you already have a partner in your life" chansung added. "channie! time will come and you'll have your own. just wait!" nichkhun said while mocking chansung's head.

 

 

on the other hand, wooyoung is seating there, not moving. "yah! are you okay? is there something happen?" nichkhun asked frantically. "nothing. I thought you already left me." wooyoung said with sad tone. "wooyoungie, i will never leave you. infact, I'm the one who is paranoid that someday you'll leave me" nichkhun said and hugged wooyoung. " "yah! don't be so lovey dovey here! we only have 5 minutes before the show, you should help wooyoung to fit the clothes properly." chansung said. "yah! don't  yah me! If  I know, you're just jealous." "no I'm not!" "yes you are" "aish!" 

 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you, our new set of clothes this year, Mr. Horvejkul's collection!"  the models begin to walked fashionable, every one of them have a unique clothes made by nichkhun. different poses, modeling and expression can see in the models. and for the final act, it's already wooyoung.

 

 

 

Nichkhun's POV :

 

the fashion show already begin. well, I gave the most unique, astonishing, and outstanding outfit for my lovely yeobo, wooyoung.

I'm here at the backstage with chansung. we didn't notice it's already wooyoung who will model my collection. he looks outstanding. life before, but then he is now a-like-human. wooyoung is the one who will take the modeling for so long because he's the finale for this fashion show. how can he do it? I'm so surpised. he's like a professional model. me and chansung is both amazed by wooyoung's skills. but then, why he stop all of the sudden? he's holding on his legs? "nichkhun, why wooyoung stop? he's ruining our show! he looks frighten, and afraid? what happened?!" Mr. kim said hystrically. 

 

wait, his legs, his legs are turning into a mannequin again! I need to get on the stage and grab him before it's too late! wait, it's that victoria? no! don't do it!

 

end of POV.

 

----

 

Victoria's POV:

 

what happen to that ? why he stop all of a sudden? of my gosh! if he looks at the mirror, he looks like a lost kid! "it's your turn. push him off the stage" taecyeon said. light bulb. what a great idea taec. i stood up and walks at the stage. everytime I took a step, I become near to that . just a little bit step and I will push you off in the stage. one, two, three ....

 

end of POV.

 

-----

 

 

Nichkhun's POV :

 

don't stop me chansung! look! victoria will push wooyoung at the stage! just let me go! i run on the stage, but i forgot. when I'm resisting at chansung's grip, he rip my shirt. but I don't care. the important is I need to save my wooyoung! before victoria push wooyoung at the stage, I already hold his wrist and carry him, bridal style. perfect. well victoria, I just ruined your plan. now, you look like a idiot there standing. while me and wooyoung are here in the center, making this fashion show more perfect. now, everybody is clapping for what you did. thanks to you. next time, you should think twice, because I think more than you. I already heard Mr. Kim introducing me, well i think he is also I amazed in the twist I made. 

 

end of POV.

 

----

 

after people clapping at the twist of the fashion show, nichkhun felt a heavy pair of legs. "ni .. ckhun" wooyoung calling the latter but his getting a hard time because he's getting drained. nichkhun rushed to get off at the stage, he run at the storage room so no one will know that he will charge wooyoung. he let wooyoung stand, his body is almost turning into mannequin again. "khun ... faster" wooyoung said. he quickly get wooyoung's plug and insert it in the socket. "what a relief." but then nichkhun heard someone is sobbing, it's wooyoung.

 

 

"is there something wrong? I already plugged you" nichkhun said. "I don't want to turn into a mannequin again. never. please, don't leave me okay? just be there at my side if I need your help" wooyoung said while sobbing. nichkhun hugged really tight. "I will never leave you," "promise?" " I promise"

 

on the otherhand, "where is hyung? it's gettin late." chansung said. one new message "channie, sorry I can't accompany you tonight. just go home early. I'm sorry. be safe. I love you" "arasso. take care too hyung. love you." chansung is already on his way to his apartment. but before he open his door, a mysterious man appears. "help me"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hi readers! sorry for not updating. I'm just really busy, so this update is more longer than usual. well, last time I updated, I know that you're not satisfied. and also, I already give clues in my next update! by the way, when nichkhun said that why wooyoung is acted like that because in what wooyoung absorbs in television. that's why he already have some "knowledge" do you get it? XD and also, THANK YOU FOR STICKING IN MY STORY! even though I didn't update much, you're always there and support this story. well, some subscribers already ended their support in this story, it's kinda sad. but well! that's part of growing up! XD sorry if there is any grammatical errors and typos.  sooooo thoughts? do you like this chapter youcomment and subscribe below! -TrueBloodHottest. <3