I saw the sign

Mysterious Love

it's saturday. an alarm made nichkhun wake up. ". I forgot to change my alarm every weekends"nichkhun said with hoarse voice.  he reached his alarm and turn it off. he rose up and take his red robe. he went first in the bathroom to release some liquid and brush his teeth. after that he take a a shower. he want to relax first before making some design. because it's summer, he let the cold water run  on his well built so-yummy-sizzling body.after several washing of his body, he step out and get his casual clothes.

it's 6:30 am in the morning, nichkhun have lots of time to make his designs. he went downstairs and start cooking. he made bimbimbap, and hotteok for his dessert, and warm chocolate. "pefect for this beautiful morning". after done eating, he put the dirty dishes in the sink and wash it. after washing several dishes, he sit in the couch thinking. "I already have everything. money, good and better life, being independent, but still there is something I need for ..... love?" 

nichkhun sigh. he felt his heart telling something. but he choose to ignore it. he relax for a bit and take a nap. after 30 minutes, he finally awaked.  he rose up and grabe his suit case and seat on his table. he wear his eyeglasses so he can see clearly the full details of his designs. after putting some things on his table, he begin to draw.

after several hours of working, he is already done. "aigoo, my hand is aching badly." he start to massage his sore hands to soothe the pain. he's now staring at his designs. you can see how proffesional nichkhun is. you can see how he emphasize every detail of his clothes, shoes, suits, gowns and accesories. perfect. 

after massaging he went upstairs. "omo, I didin't notice, my dirty clothers are already full. I think I should go to the laundry shop." he put his dirty clothes in a paperbag and went downstairs. he locked his apartment and put the paperbags in his car. "aish! all of my clothes are almost here! I think I should buy some clothes. right," then suddenly, a bright idea came on nichkhun's mind. "oh the boutique! they say that the clothes are awesome and the quality is good as well."

the forevermore boutique is near in the laundry shop. nichkhun is now on his way to the laundry shop. but as expected, it's traffic. because of that, there is only silence in nichkhun's car, so he decided to open the radio. 

         

             ♪♫ No matter what happens Even when the sky is falling down, I'll promise you, That I'll never let you go.  

     You naega sseureojilddae, Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi Ganghan nunbicheuro, Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo. and you .... ♪♫

 

he felt strange feelings all over in his chest. it's like, he will meet someone. after that damn long traffic, he finally parked his car in the side of the laundry shop and get the paperbags. he open the door and hear a song.

 

      ♪♫ Please be my baby, Please be my baby Neoman saenggakhamyeon michigesseo Niga neomuneomu gatgo sipeoseo ooh. 

                 Make me your lady, Make me your lady Naui sarangeul neoege julge  Jeoldae huhoehaji anke haejulge No ...  ♪♫

 

nichkhun felt the strange feeling he had earlier, but this time, it's powerful. "weird" nichkhun said mentally with a what-the- face. he walk in the counter and lend his paperbags. "Hi sir." the lady greeted him and get his paperbags. the lady begin to get his clothers from the paperbags and put it in a basket. "sir, it will consume 2 days" the lady said. "oh, sure, it's okay." nichkhun replied. "here is your card sir. kindly present this if you will claim your clothes after two days. thank you" "thank you too" nichkhun greet and bowed before leaving. 

he open his car and drive off. he is now on his way to the boutique, it's not that far so he came just in time. he open his car and walked in the boutique and open the door. when he walked inside ...

 

          ♪♫ Maybe you’re the one, Maybe eojjeomyeon, eojjeomyeon niga naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

                   Maybe it is true, eonjena neomu, gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa Baby I’m in love with you ... you know? ♪♫

 

"OH. MY. GOD." nichkhun close his eyes and begin to listen every single word of the song. the strange feelings is now rising, more powerful and stronger. "I knew it, it's a sign" nichkhun open his eyes. "wierd. really really weird." he went and asked a saleslady "Hi. they say, new arrival clothes are always displayed in mannequins, can I see them?" nichkhun asked. " yes sir, this way." the saleslady quickly replied.

 

     ♪♫  No matter who I met I kept thinking about you,  So I kept getting scared  Because it seemed like a mistake to let you go                                               what do I do? After all this time I am regretting that I let you go I’m not confident that I can change your mind after 

                                                       making you cry but  Give me one more chance  ♪♫

 

"WHAT. THE. ." nichkhun mentally cursed the songs that always playing. it's like they are always teasing and teasing him. "this sir, this is our mannequins" said the saleslady. "NO. WAY" nichkhun mentally shouting right now. "sir, can I leave you now?" the saleslady asked. "sure." nichkhun quickly replied.  "we .. we meet again"  nichkhun chuckles. "why are you tering?! he's not hearing you at all" nichkhun thought to himself. making him a little bit sad. 

he take the mannequin's hand and interlock his hands. his heart beats uncontrollably. he can't handle too much pressure around his chest. it's like it will gonna explode anytime. his cheeks are fully red in that he had done. "it's you" 

 

             ♪♫  haru jongil ni saenggak ppuniya, ppuniya. haru jongil ni saenggak ppuniya, ppuniya

       All day i think about you. Thats all i do. All night i think about you. Thats all i do. All day i think about you.

               Thats all I do,  All night  i think about you. I think about you ... ♪♫

 

 

 

he, then let go his hands and look at the outfit. so no one thinks he's a freak, holding mannequin's hand and loving it. 

"I have an idea"


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : FINALLY! I already updated! *clap clap* *like the one in comeback when you hear this song* how is it? it's been ages since the last time I updated. OTL. this past few days, I've been in the hospital because of my allergies. yes. it's inborn. so yeah! the minute I'd been discharge I rest. eat. and sleep. then I updated! it's short, but I promise that I will update twice a week! by the way, the songs I used in this chapters are : you and I - park bom, be my baby - wondergirls , maybe - sunye, comeback when you hear this song (nichkhun and wooyoung's part) (english lyrics) and all day I think of you (chorus and taec's part)I really love their comeback songs! :"> so, how is my story, you ? subsribe and comment below! -TrueBloodHottest. <3