seduction

Mysterious Love

it's already 6:30 in the morning, Nichkhun slowly lifted and stretched his arms to off the alarm, exposing his milky skin complexion. he take a bath, wear his uniform and went downstairs. for his breakfast, he cook pancakes and make a hot coffee. he's still sleepy. he didn't sleep well last night because of overthinking. "Gotta go. everything will be alright" Nichkhun thought to himself. he's now on his way to JYP. this is his first day of working there that's why he is stil not familiar to people and also in their working area.

"Hi handsome. I think you're new here" A unknown tone caught nichkhun's attention. "Oh, Hello! this is my first time to work here."Nichkhun replied. "I see. by the way, my name is Hwang Chansung, I'm also a worker here" the Man happily introduced himself. "I'm Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul" Nichkhun is waiting chansung's reaction for being a horvejkul. but unfortunately, he just feel silence all over the place. "S-So, where do we work here? Nichkhun break the silence between them. "Oh, i think it's time to go there. it's in the 2nd floor. let's go?"Chansung replied. "Let's Go!"

they both went to elevator , waiting to open. but while waiting in the elevator, a scent distracted their attention. a seduction scent to keep them sniffing and when they look who is it, it's victoria. "feel the seduction boys" Thought to herself. Good morning" Victoria greeted with a wide smile. "Oh, you already have a friend? Good" Victoria added. "Yes. his my co-worker here. his name is Hwang Chansung." Nichkkun answered. "Hi Chansung, my name is Victoria Song, nice to meet you" Victoria greeted Chansung and they both shake hands.

finally, the elevator already opened, the three of them enters the elevator. Nichkhun is currenlty moving is hands to the push the '2' button. then victoria took the chance to push it too so they 'accidently' held their hands. even though victoria is on 3rd floor. "Oh, I'm sorry" Nichkhun apologize. "No, it's okay, my fault." Victoria answered. they look each other's eyes and victoria begin to move, closing the gap to nichkhun. then chansung, clear his throat to make sounds so the two will back on their senses.

"damn you chansung, it was too close!" Victoria thinks to herself, with a death glare to chansung. and the elevator already open. chansung and nichkhun went to their working area leaving victoria. "too close, nichkhun. too close" Victoria mumbles to herself. "today, I will give you the mechanics and instructions how you will manage and create the designs that will suit in the concept. you will finish your design next week. we need to launch new designs and also new models we need to keep JYP's population all over the world. so what are you waiting for? WORK!"

"his name is Mr. Kim Minjun" chansung said.  "he's the supervisor of this area." Chansung added."I see. then, let's work?" Nichkhun asked. "NEH!" chansung quickly respond. after several hours of working, it's already time. "aigoo, I'm so hungry. I think we should release some stress?" chansung asked. "sure I'm hungry too. let's eat!" nichkhun answer happily. they already leaving the company when someone called nichkhun, it's victoria. "oppa! can we eat? I'm so hungry!" "oh, great timing! me and chansung is going in a restobar, wanna join?" "yes? but without chansung! I want only you" victoria thought to herself. "okay" victoria frowned. when they are already at the restobar, they eat, and get drunked.

"can we dance?" victoria asked. "sure, Chansung is already dancing with some strangers" nichkhun answered. they begin to dance, the get closer and closer Victoria begin to Nichkhun, Victoria wrapped her arms around Nichkhun's neck and say "I like you, handsome boy" Nichkhun want this moment to happen, but he knows that victoria is just drunked. "I think victoria, you're just drunk."Nichkhun stated. "No, I'm not, I'm still in my senses"  Victoria answered back. "so, do you like me or what?"Victoria whisper in nichkhun's ear with seduction. "yes, I like you"

Nichkhun can't believe in courage built up in his mouth to say that. but in his surprise, Victoria kiss him in his lips. "if you like me, then let's go" victoria grabbed Nichkhun's arm and drag him in the comfort room, and lock it. Victoria start to kiss nichkhun again, but nichkhun didn't kiss her back. he felt someone is saying that this is wrong. "you can do anything to me" Victoria whisper in nichkhun's ear seductively. "no, it's wrong victoria, you're just drunk." Nichkhun unlock to the door and leave victoria behind. "you can't do this to me, you will learn to love me soon!" 

Nichkhun grabbed chansung's wrist and immediately leave at the club. "dude, are you okay?" chansung asked with worried face.  "victoria kissed me anf she confessed that she like me" "you like her right? " "yes but she's drunk" "then asked her tomorrow in a date?" "what a date?!" "yes, then say what you want to her" hearing these words made nichkhun's satisfied. he knows that chansung is right. he need to ask victoria. "let's go?" Nichkhun asked "sure" chansung simply answered back. "thanks for being there for me channie" "what? channie?" "yes? you don't want it? "no, it's cute!" they both sit in the car and nichkhun start to drive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : sorry if it take too long to update! *bows* i've been busy these days, as in! so I'm so soooorry! well, silent readers! i want to hear your opinion in my story! don't stay to be silent forever okay? teehee~ and sorry in khuntoria moment in Comfort room. I'm not good at it! *hides* and also, if there is any typos, and grammatical errors, I'm so sorry! well, enjoy my story! you can subscribe and comment below! GOMAWO! ~ -TrueBloodHottest. <3