I'll show you

Mysterious Love

Nichkhun is now on his way to his apartment. still in deep thoughts. "what is really my idea?" nichkhun thought to himself with a heavy sigh. finally, nichkhun is now on his apartment. he open the lock door, and sit in the couch. "it's saturday. I wish it's already monday so I can submit my designs"a bright idea snap on his mind. he pulled out his cellphone on his pocket and dialed chansung. "yoboseyo, channie" nichkhun greeted happily. "yoboseyo! hyung, why did you call?" chansung greeted back nichkhun felt a little bit shocked because chansung always call him by his name, but now, he called him hyung.

 

 

"yah, are you sick or something?" nichkhun teased. "wae? I'm not. I'm perfectly fine hyung" chansung answered back with a little bit disappointed. "you called me hyung all of a sudden, it's a little bit changes in you" "duh. you're my only friend in the company, you're also my bestfriend not because you're a horvejkul or what. but because I accepted you as my brother. like my own biological brother" chansung said with caring tone. "are you watching a drama or what?" nichkhun teased. "thank you. I really appreciate it. you're also my friend, bestfriend, and also my little brother. that's why I love you" "hyung, I think you're the one watching a drama" chansung teased following a loud laugh. 

 

 

"by the way hyung, why did you call me?" "uhm, I want to submit my designs to Mr. Kim Minjun, but I don't know his room. can you accompany me on monday?"nichkhun asked. "sure hyung, no problem. by any chance, do you really want to pass your design urgently?" "yes! why?" nichkhun asked with determination. "tomorrow, some staff in the company needs to work tomorrow because of the upcoming projects and fashion show. I think Mr. Kim will be there tomorrow" chansung answered. "sure! let's meet tomorrow by 10:30 am I think? so we could spend some quality time together?" "oh, in that case, I think I will be a little bit late tomorrow, I need to pay my daily rent here" 

 

 

"sure, it's okay. tomorrow okay? love you" "bye hyung" "wait!" nichkhun said with almost yelling in the other line. "aw hyung, it hurts! wae?"chansung asked with an awful voice. "why you didn't say 'I love you' back?" nichkhun said with almost teasing tone. "aish! I. LOVE. YOU!" chansung said it with full of love. "is it okay now? bye hyung. I LOVE YOU!" chansung already hung up. nichkhun just smile and feel satisfied.

 

 

nichkhun is the only child of Mr. and Mrs. horvejkul. that's why when chansung said 'hyung' to him, he felt a brotherly line between them. and having someone there that actually care for you not for your surname, not for you money but for being a brother is really a heart touching. it's already 8:30 PM. nichkhun want to sleep early. because his excited tomorrow. he change his clothes, put a sleeveless thin cotton shirt and pull out his pants revealing just a pair of boxer. he cook some light meals so he can sleep easily. he wash the dirty dishes, walk upstairs and go to the bathroom. 

 

 

he washes his face first then brushing his teeth. he took a white towel in the cabinet and carefully damp it on his milky white flawless face. after his business in the bathroom, he finally walk and lay down on his bed. "aigoo, so exhausted. I'm really thankful that I'm already here. those signs ..."sigh. and close his eyes. he didn't even realize that he already in a deep slumber.

 

 

-*-*-*-*

 

a fresh new day to start. it's already sunday. he rose up and turn off his alarm. he open his curtain so the beautiful sunshine will come in his room. "what a great day" he walk up to the bathroom to do his rituals and when his finally done he put some casual clothes and a pair of black sneakers. well, his not there to work to wear their uniform. he cook his normal routine food and a hot chocolate. he's excited because now, his company will know how great nichkhun is.

 

 

"Hi. chansung is not around, but you can send him a voicemail!" "oh, channie! I'm already on my way to the company, text me if you already there. bye. I love you" finally, there's no traffic jam so things go smoothly. he waited in the lobby so chansung could see him easily. but it's already 12:40PM and there's no chansung around. so he stand up, and walk to the information.

 

 

"Hi. do you know where Mr. kim Minjun office is?" nichkhun asked. "it's on the 2nd floor near in Mr. Ok Taecyeon's office." the lady answered with a smile. "oh, thank you" nichkhun walk and push the 'up' sign in the elevator. finally the elevator opens and nichkhun get in. it just a minute to get there. at first, nichkhun is confused where Mr. Kim's office but he read the hangul name at the top. "Kim ... min ... jun ... oh, I'm already here." he knock the door two times before minjun open the door. "Good afternoon Mr. kim." 

 

 

"Nichkhun, why are you here? only selected staff need to work here." nichkhun suddenly felt weird because minjun is always shouting, and always like a girl with menstration. but now, he's calm and looks alright. "I think he already deal with his menstration" nichkhun thought to himself. "ehem, nichkhun, you can now come in" minjun greeted with smile. "oh, sorry" they both seat and minjun give nichkhun a juice."here, visitors are always welcome" minjun said. 

 

 

"can I ask you something? can I already submit my designs for our project?" nichkhun asked. "wow. you already did it? the average worker here can make a design for one week and you, you already did these for just one day? you're so blessed" minjun said with a amazed tone. "uh, thank you. can I present my designs to you?" "sure" minjun quickly respond. nichkhun grab his suitcase and get his designs. minjun is amazed because of nichkhun's talent. "oh god. you can be promoted easily if you are constantly like this. passing before the deadline and making beautiful awesome dedign. just wow" 

 

 

after several hours of discussing, they are almost done. "uhm, Mr. kim, if by chance, can we make a mannequin as our model in the fashion show? I mean we only have two weeks left until our big day." nichkhun asked. "seriously? we can't. unless the mannequin come to life and start modeling there." minjun said with teasing voice. "oh, sorry." nichkhun pouted. "aish. stop being cute, I might fall for you. were done. see you tomorrow nichkhun. bye" "bye Mr. kim" they both bid their farewell to each other. and nichkhun start to walk. but then, a idea came on his mind.

 

 

"I haven't seen victoria here, I think she's in Mr. Ok's office." but then, when he is about to knock, he hears a moan of woman. and it's getting louder and louder. "taec, it's so big" a disappointed grew in nichkhun's heart. he already knew what they are doing. but he just want to see if it's true. he want's to see it with both of his eyes. when he's ready, he open the door revealing two people in chair. victoria is on top and facing nichkhun. "HOW. DARE. YOU." nichkhun said with a shaky voice. he can't control it. he slammed the door so hard because of his anger. he wants to get out here. he don't want to see that the one he really likes, hooked up with his boss.

 

 

instead of taking elevator, he take the stairs. because of nichkhun's anger, he accelerated his run but then, he lose his balance but a strong hands take him. "hyung! are you alright? why are crying? are you hurt?" chansung said with a concern tone while holding nichkhun on shoulders. "no, I'm really really hurt" nichkhun said between hard sobs. "where hyung? tell me!" chansung concern tone became more instense. "here channie, here" nichkhun pointed his heart. "take me out of here channie, I don't want to be here" nichkhun beg chansung. 

 

 

chansung lower himself. making the older confused. "what are you doing?" nichkhun asked with a confused look. "piggybank. I know you're not okay hyung, just take it." nichkhun didn't take a second thought and quickly climb in chansung's back. "thank you for being here channie, thank you so much."nichkhun said and begin crying. "stop crying hyung, everything will be alright. I'm always here for you hyung, you're not alone." chansung said with caring voice. they didn't realize that they are almost in the parking lot.

 

 

"where's your key?" chansung asked. nichkhun didn't hesitate to give the key to chansung. he knows that he's not alright. and driving is not a good thing for him. "what really happened? chansung asked while driving. "she didn't love. she lied to me. she's a ing liar channie!" nichkhun crying hardly. "what who? vic?" chansung asked still confused. "yes! that . she .... she made it with Mr. Ok" ichkhun starting to sob hardly again. "what do you mean?" chansung asked again with more confused look. "CHANNIE! VICTORIA AND TAECYEON HAD !" nichkhun yelled. he can't control his anger. his emotion is slowly him.

 

 

"Aw. you don't need to shout it hurts" chansung said while rubbing his ears. "and the worst is, they made it in taecyeon's office. they didin't even lock it! !" nichkhun is now pure of anger.chansung is still silent. he knows what nichkhun's feel. he know that it's hard. that nichkhun really love victoria and what nichkhun had been saw is heart wrecking moment. chansung stop the car and open nichkhun's door. "thai prince, let's go." "what? where are we?"  "let's eat. I'm really really hungry. I'm came in the company rushing because I know you've waited so long. and I forgot to eat."chansung said with his best aegyo. nichkhun just smile. atleast his not alone.  that chansung is always there for him.

 

 

"hyung, you should foret about her. you know, just move on. she's not already pure. she's now a , a and a ing because he made you cry and go crazy like this" chansung is almost angry. he's now realizing that victoria hurt his brother really really hard. "yes. I will definitely forget everything about her. I will focus more in our work. we will both be promoted. that . she will regret everything she did to me. she will beg for my forgiveness." nichkhun said with determination.  "I'll show you victoria. I'll show you" 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N =  done with chapter 6! so, I broke my promise that I will update twice a week. *cry* well, my nightmare will soon begin. as in literally 'nightmare' my first day of school is already next week and I hate it. :( so because of that, I've been really busy because we need to buy school supplies and uniform. anyways, thoughts in this chapter? I didn't proofread this so if you find some grammatical errors and typos. I'm really really sorry. I put some brotherly love between channie and khun! :)) so how was it you? did you find this chapter interesting? subscribe and comment below! ~ -TrueBloodHottest. <3