Innocence

Mysterious Love

Humming birds, Warm breeze,  blue skies, and a beautiful and bright day is now coming, the sun rays is now touching a angelic face. exposing red lips, pointed nose, and thick eyebrows. with it's milky skin and mascular body. finally, the man woke up on his king size bed. he only wears boxers and a pair of black socks. even though winter is over, it's still cold in the morning. he grab a red bathrobe and wear it.

He went downstairs to cook some pancakes, sandwich and a hot chocolate. after done eating, he washes the dishes, and proceed to the bathroom. he need to apply in some companies to gain experience. and get back to america. his name is Nichkhun, nichkhun buck horvejkul. 24 years old. a fresh graduate. his degree is fashion designing. even though it doesn't fit him, he need to take it because that's what his parents wants. 

he is born with a golden spoon in his mouth. yes, he is raise in a very rich family. he moved to seoul to finish his degree, gain experience, get back to america, and be the CEO of one of the biggest company in the world. but it's not nichkhun's dream. he just want to have a simple life, own a restaurant, take care of his parents, and be a great chief. but his parent's doesn't want it. why does he need to work if he have a company?

he just need to earn experience and manage their company. he is the only son of Mr. and Mrs. horvejkul. that's why he need to bey his parent's decisions. Nichkhun is just simple yet charistmatic and appealing man. he can get woman he wants. but that's not nichkhun's attitude. 

when he is already finish bathing, he wear a pair of black leather shoes, a pair of black denim pants, white T-shirt and a black blazer. he grabs the latest newspaper and crossing some clothing company he want's to apply. but in nichkhun's ability, looks and charm, he can be accepted easily. but one company caught nichkhun's attention. JYP company. the biggest and most powerful company in seoul producing clothes, jewelry, and accesories. he grabs his suit case and lock his apartment. he use is black lamborghini to go to JYP company. 

He arrived their at exacly 12 PM. the company is big with lot's of mannequin there wearing the clothing and jewelries that JYP made. but one mannequin caught his attention, he's strange but he is the most outstanding mannequin. nichkhun see the innocence in his eyes. he shook his head and go directly at Park Jin Young's office. when he got there, JYP's secretary interviewed him.

"please introduce your name, age, and height," secretary asked, "I'm nichkhun buck horgejkul, 24 years old, 180 cm" nichkhun answered. "you're a horvejkul? are you blood related of Mr. and Mrs.Horejkul at the america?" the secretary added. Nichkhun remain silent. he don;t want to get accepted because of his popular parents, he want to get accepted because of his ability. Nichkhun  just slowly nodded to the secretary.

"okay you're in" the Secretary stated "what? in just a simple Question I'm in?" Nichkhun asked confusely.  "yes, actually you already have a position" the Secretary added. "what? I know that I'm y, appealing and charistmatic, but in that simple Question, I already have a position? wow" nichkhun thinks himself and slightly smirked "what is it?" Nichkhun replied "ok taecyeon, the vice president of this company, needs a secretary." "But I want to be in the lowest position. I mean I want how to make a clothes, jewelries and accesories like this, how to take care of it and how to make one" "Oh, I see. then, you'll be a worker here. and your job starting tomorrow" "okay thank you." Nichkhun Quickly replied.  

he went downstairs using a elevator. but when the elevator opens, he bumps  a beautiful lady, wearing a white blazer, Black mini dress, and a high heels stiletto."I'm sorry" nichkhun apologize "I need to go, I'm late."the woman responds "where are you going?" "they say they need a secretary, so I'm applying. I guess you're working here? see you then." said the woman and start running. "bye" Nichkhun shouted. "I didn't ask her name, or even her number. I'm so dumb!" said to himself and enters the elevator. he's now strolling at the company. he is amazed of the interior design of it. and also how the clothes being design and made.

"okay, move the mannequin in the truck! the boutique needs it." shouts the worker. he Quickly took a glanced to the mannequin. it is move by using some stroller. he was mesmerized because of the charisma of the mannequin. "aigoo!" he shook his head. "he looks so real. love at first sight? aish! he's not real! and your a straight man right?!" he mumbles. he begin to stroll again. when he is strolling, he saw a familiar face that he thinks he already saw it .... "It's" .... 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Done of chapter one! well, I'm back! sorry for making it so long to post. my internet connection ! it's too slow! >.< *Face palm* this story is unique and awesome okay? so stay tuned! :) sorry, if there is any typos or grammatical errors!  please support my story by subscribing and dropping a comment below! it really gives me strength! :) thank you sooo much for waiting! I hope you like it! :) -TrueBloodHottest