what are you?

Mysterious Love

one week already passed. and nichkhun seems already moved on. he and chansung is only focusing in their work so they will forget what happened between taecyeon and victoria. when nichkhun and victoria intersect in the workplace, nichkhun just simply ignore her and victoria tooking a glance at him. but one day, victoria couldn't resist it. she's gulity. "nichkhun" victoria approach with serious face. nichkhun just keep walking. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. it was a mistak-" victoria didn't continue her words because nichkhun interrupt.

 

"you know, I can accept your apology because I saw you two ing in the office, but you don't need to say it was a 'mistake' because at the first place, you allow him to you. victoria, we are not in a relationship so it's okay to me. but still, were over. were never getting back together" nichkhun said but didin't turn. he knows this is the best thing he could do. forget about her existence and focus on his work.

 

"were over. were never getting back together" nichkhun's words keep replying in victoria's mind. tears are falling. she's on her knee. she can't believe it. "nichkhun I'm sorry. you didn't understand" "Nichkhun and chansung, JYP wants to talk to you" minjun said with serious tone. "okay, were going" nichkhun said "hyung, what did we do? I'm scared" nichkhun wrap his arms around chansung's shoulder and said "relax. it's nothing. just think it's a good thing" but deep in side, nichkhun is also scared too.

 

"I'll knock, you go first" chansung said. "what?! aish. okay, okay. do it" "come in" nichkhun open the door and smile. same as chansung. "take your seat" JYP said politely. "you already know that next week, were gong to launch a fashion show. and it's a big event for me and also for you. different international clients will watch and observe us especially our products" JYP said with serious tone. chansung and nichkhun just nod. "as a workers. you guys already excel in a worker's capability. but I think you should leave" JYP continue. "wait what?! you're going to fired us?" chansung is almost start to cry

 

"of course .... not! you're now leaving as worker and becoming the new manager and asistant in the forevermore boutique! chu ka he!" JYP greeted them and grab their hand and shake. "wait, why all of a sudden" you know, were just-" nichkhun interrupted by JYP "you already excel in our company especially you nichkhun, you don't belong to be a worker" JYP answered. "but who is the manager and asistant?" nichkhun asked. "you are the manager, and chansung is the asistant. again chu ka he!" 

 

"hyung do you hear that? you are going to be a manager and I'm your asistant!" chansung said cheerly and hug nichkhun. " ahra!" "but JYP, when will going to start our day as manager and asistant?" nichkhun asked. " you can start tomorrow. oh. by the way. don't wear your unform okay? just wear something fashionable and unique. that's all. you can now go. hwaiting!" JYP once again cheered them and nichkhun and chasung rose up, and leave.

 

"hyung! I'm really really happy! we will work together again!" chansung shaking nichkhun while holding his shoulder. "pabo! ahra! stop it. it make my head hurts" nichkhun pouts "mianhae! I'm just really happy!" nichkhun once again wrap his arms around chansung. "I'm also happy. it means I will officially move on to victoria" nichkhun thought to himself and smile. "I think we should celebrate in my house! you didin't know where I live and you're like a brother to me so feel at home okay? lets go?" "let's go!"

 

"hyung, your house is really big! and it's beautiful. I can live here I think." chansung said and still amazed. "sure. that's why we came here so you can come anytime. by the way, here is the duplicate key" nichkhun tossed the key to chansung. "chincha? gomwao!" chansung once again hug nichkhun  nichkhun just smile at the younger. "can you help me to prepare foods?" nichkhun asked. "sure!"

 

the dinner time went really good. both of them is excited for tomorrow. channie, it's already 9:20 PM. you should get back home. or else someons gonna you" nichkhun said with creepy tone. chansung poke nichkhun's arm. "you're scaring me hyung!" "just go home, I don't want you to get harm" "bye hyung! thank you again for this day. see you tomorrow! I love you!" "take care. I love you too" and the door close.

 

 

-*-*-*-*-

 

nichkhun is wearing black tank top with brown blazer. a black denim pants and a boots. "perfect" that is the last pair of his clothes. he already forgot  that he's clothes are in the laundry shop and one week already passed. "ajumma." nichkhun presented the card and smile. "oh. one week already passed. I thought you already forgot you clothes" "sorry if I take up too long. I've been really busy these days." nichkhun replied. "it's okay. take it. thank you" "thank you too" nichkhun greeted and bowed. but before he left the laundry shop ....

 

 

   ♪♫Geudaewa love, Puk ppajyeobeorin na eojjeomyeon joha nan. Eotteoke neon,

                                                                                          Ijeya natana eodi itda on geoya? ♩♬

 

 

"here we go again" nichkhun said with his head swirling. he put his paperbags in his car and drive off. but then he realize, he will be the manager of forevermore boutique shop. it means, he will be with the mannequin. "aigoo! I will never turn on that ing radio, I know these signs will be played again" 

 

he open the door and the salesman and saleslady bowed at him. "annyeong haseyo. I'm nichkhun horvejkul, I will be your new manager so take care of me. this is my 1st day of handling the boutique shop so if there is mistake I'll make I'm sorry. by the way, is chansung is already here?" "yes sir, he's in the counter" the saleslady answered. "thank you" he walked until he reached  the counter. "channie!" nichkhun greeted and hug chansung. "hyung! I'm sorry if I didn't inform you that I'm already here." chansung said. "it's okay, I picked up my washclothes at laundry shop. that's why I'm a little bit late. let work?" nichkhun said. "yes sir!" chansung replied.

 

the day went smoothly. the saleslady and salesman thought nichkhun and chansung some of their techiques how to sell. they've been really busy this day. because of this is the first day of their work as manager and chansung. they need some adjustment. they have many calls and orders. thankfully, the number of salesman and saleslady is enough to help them. it's already their dismissal the saleslady and salesman already left. but then a heavy rain fall. "hyung, are you sure you'll stay here for a bit?" chansung asked. worried. "yes. until the rain stop. I don't have any umbrella. I don't want to catch a flu. don't worry. I can handle myself." nichkhun answered and smile. 

 

"sure hyung. but then, if you want some work while waiting the rain to stop. the new arrival clothes are in the storage room. you can put them in the mannequin to customers. that's all hyung. bye. I love you" chansung hug nichkhun and leave. "well, i think that is the right thing to do so I don't get bored. but then a lightning made nichkhun shock. "aigoo, that made me shock. I hope the heavy rain stop now. he walked until he reach the mannequins. he removed the old clothes but he stop. "I wish you were real. I'm really curious what you really look like when you're a person." 

 

he said it to the mannequin that he likes. he walked in the storage room and get the the new arrival clothes. he put the clothes one by one in the mannequins. but the mannequin that he likes is the only one he talks to. "I'm sorry If I take up too long. imagine putting clothes in five mannquins? it's hard you know? oh. how will you know, you're just a mannequin. I'm really pathetic. I'm talking to a mannequin? you're not even true." nichkhun said with sad tone. when he's already done he walked up to get the belts in the counter but then, a powerful lightning made nichkhun collapsed. 

 

broken glass and broken mannequins.shattered around the places. "am I already dead? something really hurts in my body." he open his eyes. he's lying on the floor with shattered glass and broken mannequins around the place. "my first day being a manager is really a disaster." nichkhun said while shaking his head. when he's about to stand up. he feel something heavy around his waist. a beautiful man. "wait he's familiar" he remove the man around him and stand up. making the mysterious man wake up. nichkhun shouts. he didin't know what to do. he's shocked. fear. scared. 
 

but the mysterious man quickly absorbed nichkhun's reaction. he quickly shouts like he had been . nichkhun begin to run around the boutique. but then, the mysterious man absorb what nichkhun did, he follow nichkhun. both of them are now running. but because of exhaustion nichkhun stop. and the mysterious man also stop. "what are you?!"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N = chapter 7 is done! yehey! finally! nichkhun and chansung already promoted! but then, who is this 'mysterious man?' can you guess who is it? let's find out in the next chapter! the song I put here is baby maybe by Girl Generation. =]] thoughts? :) do you like this chapter you? subscribe and comment below! =]] -TrueBloodHottest. <3