Strange Guys

☞My Strange Highschool☜

You stopped immediately. Crap I don’t have a plan. You thought. You searched around and saw a cute boy trip.

 

“Wait here!” You told Hyosung.

 

You started making you way to the cute boy that fell over.

 

“Hey!” You smiled at him and offered your hand.

 

“Hi thanks.” He took your hand.

 

“What’s your name?” You asked.

 

“Onew~” He gave a sparkling eye smile.

 

“Mind if I borrow you?”

 

“Wh-” You grabbed by his arms and began walking towards Himchan and Suzy.

 

“Hey Himchan... Hi Suzy..Have you met Onew?” You smiled and looked next to you. Onew was gone.

 

“YAH! ONEW GET OVER HERE.” You shouted at him across the room where he was eating crispy chicken.

 

“Gosh I was just getting some chicken....” He walked over to you.

 

“No... I’ve heard of him.....you’re a lot cuter in person...” Suzy smiled at Onew.

 

“Thanks do you like chicken too?” He asked excitedly.

 

“Duh!”She replied.

 

“You guys should like... go get chicken or something....like now......” You said.

 

Himchan was staring at you and raised his eyebrow. He was not amused....

 

“Good idea! Come on Onew!” She took Onew by the arms and skipped away.

 

“What was that all about?” Himchan questioned you.

 

“Oh nothing....” You laughed and signaled Hyosung to come.

 

Himchan looked over and his expression completely changed once he saw Hyosung.

 

“Ahh Hyosung.. I didn’t notice you arrive... you look...beautiful...” Himchan awed.

 

“Thanks....” She quietly said.

 

You elbowed Hyosung.

 

“Oh... say Himchan, are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you.” She said.

 

Himchan laughed, “Wanna go dance?”

 

“Sure.” She walked arms linked with Himchan.

 

“No guys thats fine, I don’t want to dance it’s fine! I’ll just chill here with people I don’t know...” You pouted.

 

Hyosung looked back.

 

“Pff, she’ll be fine.” Himchan reassured Hyosung.

 

Aish ROOD.  Well what to do what to do.  You sat down on a couch and sighed deeply. That’s when the most handsomest boy walked and sat right next to you.

 

“Hey there I’m Kris.” He winked at you.

 

“H-Hi I’m Eun Mi.” You stuttered. DAYUM WHERE DID THIS Y BEAST COME FROM??????

 

“You look kind of.... lonely....” He laughed.

 

“Yeah that’s cause my friends are dancing with each other -_-.” You sighed.

 

Another y beast walked over and sat next to Kris.  

 

“AYO WADDUP KREES.” He began.

 

“AYO WASSSUP. Meet my friend Eun Mi. Eun Mi meet Chanyeol. She’s Forever alone~” Kris notified.

 

WUT.

 

“Oh nice to meet you...” He spoke.

 

WOW THANK YOU “KREES” Making me look like a lonely old lady..You thought.

 

“Hi....err I think I’m gonna go to the bathroom....” You put in and got up.

 

“I think you scared her Chanyeol....” You heard Kris say.

 

You really didn’t have to go to the bathroom, you just thought it was really awkward being there. You headed outside where people were also dancing.

 

A guy approached you.

 

“Hey y~” He winked.

 

You looked at him strangely.

 

“Tonight you know....I’m a  strong baby....put on my jacket than....Let’s Go!” (hehe strong baby)

 

Da Hell.

 

Another guy walked over.

 

“Yeah Seungri quit trying to seduce the girls. For a maknae you really aren’t that innocent ” The guy with blue hair spoke.

 

“Hyung I was just talking to my awesome new friend.”

 

“Seungri you drink too much. Sorry Miss.” He grabbed Seungri and pulled him away like a father and son.

 

Wow the guys are so strange here....but so handsome at the same time.

 

“Hey Eun Mi.”

 

I turned around and there was Jessica.

 

“We’re about to play Truth Or Dare. Wanna Join in?” She smiled.

 

“Sure”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Ahh sorry for taking long. I was given a lot of Homework for the Summer that I really need to complete TT_TT I honestly thought I was going to have such a carefree summer...Ahhh it was all lies! LIES..... And I haven't had any good ideas (which is probably why this chapter is strange sorry I tried guysss) Anyways, Comment, Subscribe :D