My Crazy Teacher and The First Assignment

☞My Strange Highschool☜

                  The Next Day

                                 You sat with Hyosung in the class rooom listening to what she said Himchan had told her.

                                 "Himchan says that Mr.Jung is in a bad mood." She stated nervously.

                                 "Okay... and the problem is....?" You asked confused.

                                 "You don't understand at all! When Mr. Jung is in a bad mood all hell breaks loose and us poor students have to suffer his wrath." She exclaimed.

                                  You stared at her in disbelief. 

                                  "Sorry I've been watching too many dramatic movies." She added.

                                The bell rang and Mr.Jung stormed in.

                                  "Class I have an announcement to make today." Everyone paused and looked at the teacher. "On Friday we will be going on a field trip to the Zoo." He said.

                                "Isn't that for children?" Jo Kwon asked.

                                "THEN DON'T GO YOU LITTLE BRAT YOU CAN STAY IN DETENTION AND WRITE AN ESSAY WITH 3,000 WORDS ON HOW TO BEHAVE IN CLASS!!!!" He shouted.

                               "Ugh, old people these days." Mumbled Jo kwon.

                               "I forgot to mention,in order to go to the field trip you all are required to write a 10 page report on the Korean war and turn it in on Thursday. Those who don't finish will not be able to go."

                               The whole class groaned. Thursday? That gives us only two days to finish it! Is he crazy?

                               "Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?" Jiyong sighed.

                               "DETENTION JIYONG!!!" He screamed.

                               Gosh, he is scary.

            Lunch Time

                              Hyosung and I walked to the cafeteria. Everyone was pretty stressed about the whole essay thing that some kids even started doing it during lunch. We spotted Baekhyun waving at us to sit down at their table. THey made room for us as we sat down. Himchan was already there.

                            "Guys meet Hyosung and Eun Mi, she's new."

                            They waved Hi to us.

                            "Hey I know you guys... aren't we in the same class?" Key asked.

                            "Yeah." Hyosung smiled.

                            "Do you mind reading my essay?" He asked.

                            "Sure." I replied as he handed me his report. Wow maybe what Hyosung said about them not being very smart isn't true.

                           You flipped through his report and stared blankly at it.

                           "Um... Key....these are all enlarged pictures of Kim Jong Un with different face expressions... you just drew on him." You said.

                          "What do you guys think?" He smiled brightly.

                          Hyosung, Himchan and I exchanged glances.

                          "Key I think you're making them uncomfortable." A girl said.

                          "What, no I'm not Jessica." He responded.

                          "Hey why don't guys come to that party the JYP kids are throwing?" A guy asked.

                          "Oh that's a great idea Donghae. Here." Jessica wrote down her phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to us.

                          The lunch bell rang and everyone frowned.

               Last Bell

                          "Alright, I'm going to go home and work on this report. See ya later!" Hyosung waved bye.

                          I should go to the library to collect  info. You thought.

                         You began walking over to the library until something caught your eye. It was a bulletin board with the school's top students. 1st Place. Bang Yongguk. Wow he must've worked really hard.

                         You entered the library and began getting a ton of books and sat down.

                        After hours and hours of collecting info you didn't notice but you feel under a deep sleep.

              3 hours later

                       You woke up and looked at the clock. 6:24 pm Your eyes widened. You quickly got up and heard a noise behind the book shelves. What was that? Oh well I got to get home or else I'm dead. You worried

                        You got home and everyone was inside. Your Grandma, Umma, and little brother JiHoo were already eating.

                        "Why were you so late?" Your mother asked.

                        "I'm really sorry I was in the library and I wasn't keeping track of the time." You began.

                        "Okay, come eat," She said.

              The Next Day

                         You met up with Hyosung the next day in the hallways.

                         "So did you get any info yet?" She asked.

                         "Yeah... not a lot though....." You pouted.

                         "Can I see?" She said.

                         "Sure!" You looked for your notes in your bag and started panicking.

                         "What's wrong?" Hyosung sounded worried.

                          "I think I left my notes in the Library!!" You shrieked.

                          "Well go get them." She replied.

                             You ran over to the Library as quick as you can. You walked over to the table you were sitting in and found your notes, but there was something weird about them. There was a sticky note attached to it. You're Welcome. You looked at your notes. Whoever found your notes had fixed lots of errors and added way more information. Wow that's nice....but wait... who did this???!?!?!?!

 


                   

         Hmmm who could it be??????? I'm finally done with this chapter! :D Phew, the first time I wrote it I accidently erased it so it probably would have been a  longer if I hadn't done that TT-TT ! Well yeah, Spring break is almost over for me D: and that means school! Don't  worry though I'll still update! :D