Practice

☞My Strange Highschool☜

 

"Alright, I'll join."  He smiled at you.

 

"Awesome! Um, here's Hyosung's address meet us there after school."

 


 

Chapter 11: Practice

 

 

Hyosung and you walked together with Himchan.

 

"How far is your house?" Himchan asked.

 

"Not that far~" She smiled.

 

"You said that 30 minutes ago...." You sighed.

 

"Look, we're already here." She pointed to a nice two story house."

 

"When are the others getting here?" You questioned her.

 

"Any minute now~ I can't believe I actually found some really good male dancers and let me just say they are really Ho-"

 

"Ahem." Himchan coughed.

 

"You know I love you my Himchannie!" Laughed Hyosung.

 

"You better...." He glared at her.

 

Hyosung opened the door and put her bag on the couch.

 

"Yah! Hyosung! You left without your coat! Do you want to catch a cold!" You guys heard an older women speak.

 

"I know, I know it's okay! Himchan let me borrow his coat." Grumbled Hyosung.

 

An older women came out of the kitchen. She was like an older version of Hyosung, but she looked so young still.

 

"Ohhhh so these are your friends! Wow, my daughter has such beautiful friends!" She pinched both you and Himchan's cheek.

 

"Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom." Hyosung pouted.

 

"Okay Okay I'll go bring some snacks for the other kids when they get here!"

 

Hyosung's mother left back into the kitchen.

 

"We should practice in the backyard, we have a good open area." Hyosung suggested.

 

"Okay." You both nodded.

 

She led you both to a nice background. You quickly noticed the different colors and sizes of some flowers in the far back. The grass was perfect and green. She even had one of those cute angel fountains.

 

Just then the patio door opened and a load of highschool students came in.

 

"Heeyyyyyy girllll." Hyoyeon greeted.

 

"I was told there would be food when I came here." A boy said.

 

"Hoya can you please stop thinking about food." Hyuna scolded him.

 

Hyuna, Min, Gain, Hyoyeon, and Minzy were all here.

 

The boys you were sort of confused because you had never seen most of them.

 

"Oh since you guys don't really know each other you guys should probably get to know each other." Hyosung said.

 

"I'm Taemin!" Smiled a cute boy sipping on banana milk.

 

"Hi I'm Jongup"

 

"I'm Taeyang." Waved a very muscular guy.

 

"Yeah, um I'm Hoya!"

 

"Whaddup I'm Jay."

 

"Hey Eun Mi where's Kai, I thought you said you invited him?" Hyosung asked you,.

 

"I did..." You tried remembering if you gave him the right address.

 

"Oh I didn't know Kai was coming." Smiled Taemin excitingly.

 

Just then Kai came in.

 

"Oh thank god! I thought I came into the wrong house." Kai let out a long sigh.

 

"Ummm you just came in without knocking?" Gain asked.

 

"I did knock, but no one anwsered so I quickly sneaked into the house and I heard voices out here." He told everyone.

 

"Well, at least you're here now!" Himchan smiled.

 

"Okay, so let's get on with practice. I'm not sure if we should do one group of girls dancing and one group of guys dancing or we should get partners."

 

"Ooo what about both? We can dance one part only boys and one part only girls. In the last bit we can dance together." Minzy suggested.

 

"That sounds nice." Hyuna agreed.

 

"Wait but who's going to assign partners?" Jay asked.

 

"Well... you guys can choose whoever you want. HIMCHAN IS OFF LIMITS THOUHGH." Hyosung clutched Himchan's arm.

 

"No one wants him anyway." Hoya reassured her.

 

"Yeah, we're better off without him!" Hyoyeon joked.

 

"WELL THEN CAN WE ALL JUST CHOOSE PARTNERS THEN." Himchan changed the subject.

 

Everyone looked at each other and just got together.

 

Hyuna and Jay partnered up.

 

Gain and Taeyang also partnered up.

 

Min and Hoya went together.

 

Last was Minzy and Jongup.

 

Obviously Hyosung and Himchan were together.

 

You realized that since you were just watching everyone partner up you hadn't paired up with someone.

 

You knew very well who you were going to get.

 

"I guess it's just you and me." Kai smiled.

 

"Y-Yeah...."

 

You weren't sure whether you were happy or not. Of course, he was so perfect and you were so afraid of making a mistake in front of him. Dancing wasn't something that you were really good at. Kai must be a pro.

 

"So what type of song are we going to dance to??"

 

"A y oneeee????" Hoya rasied his eyebrows.

 

"Oooooo a good excuse to take off my shirt." Taeyang mumbled.

 

"Well... I don't know... if you guys really want to...but nothing TOO y. Let's keep it classy." Hyosung smiled.

 

"Oh I found the sound we should dance to. Its a remix of Britney's song 'I wanna go'. It's called Dark Intensity remix or something." 

 

"Nice choice!" Jongup smiled.

 

"Thanks, I still need to figure out the moves though." Hyosung walked over to a radio and pushed play. The melody of the song got stuck in my head.

 

"I figured out a good dance move, but not sure what to do with the guy's part.." Hyoyeon shared.

 

"Ooo I want to see!" Hyosung said.

 

"Okay, How about during the 'I I I wanna go oh oh' part we move like this." Hyoyeon demonstrated.

 

"Ohhhhh!" You all said.

 

"Okay, we'll add that part.. but about the guys." Hyosung looked around.

 

"Oh... I think I have a good idea." Kai said.

 

Kai went stood in front of us all and Himchan pressed the play button.

 

Kai started dancing so amazing. His dancing was pure genius and you couldn't keep your eyes off him as he danced. Hehe not to mention there was a bit pelvic ing.

 

Once he was done he was covered with a bit of sweat.

 

"Wow, that was great!"

 

"Yeah! You definitley got to teach us that!" Taemin smiled.

 

"So, Kai you should teach the guys that part and Hyosung you teach us the girl part." Min concluded.

 

"Yeah, great idea!"


2 Hours Later

 

You layed on the floor exhausted.

 

You were hungry, and tired.

 

"Eun Mi come on get up we can do this!" Kai smiled at you.

 

"I'm so tired though...." You complained.

 

"I'll buy you all the food you want if you get up." He winked at you.

 

You quickly sprung back up.

 

"Okay I'm ready!" You said determined.

 

You followed Hyosung's steps carefully, but you couldn't quite get the moves.

 

"I think you guys should just find someone else." You sighed sitting down in shame.

 

"What???" Min said.

 

"No! Of course not!" Gain said.

 

"You can't expect to learn the whole dance in one day." Kai ruffled your hair.

 

"Yeah! You'll get better kiddo!" Jay said.

 

"Here have some banana milk!" Taemin offered.

 

You sipped some of his banana milk.

 

"Let's take a brake. You've all worked really hard. I'll be right back, theres a small market nearby, I'll go buy some snacks!" Hyosung nodded.

 

Everyone got in a circle and sat down and talked.

 

"Hey, Himchan, what are you going to get Hyosung for her birthday?!" Hyoyeon playfully punched him.

 

"WAIT HOLD THE UP. HER BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON!?!?!?!?!" Himchan stood there shocked.

 

Everyone sighed.

 

"Dude come on even I know that...." Hoya shook his head.

 

"Ugh, well what do girls like?" He asked.

 

"Perfume." Jay answered.

 

"Clothes." Jongup nodded.

 

"MONEY." Hoya smiled.

 

"Ohhhhhh" Himchan said.

 

Hyuna shook her head.

 

"Do you idiots really know nothing?"

 

"Yeah, you're right. You should just get her all three. Taeyang added.

 

"Ugh, no. A girl can get that anytime.... what I'm trying to say is, make some memories. You know, take her somewhere special on a date." Hyuna began.

 

"Omg that means I have to find a job..." Himchan fell on his back exhausted.

 

"Oh, there'san opening at a store I'm working at! I can get you a spot!" Kai piped in.

 

"Really!? Wow... then... Kai, I love you. I seriously owe you." Himchan smiled.

 

Hyosung came back with a few bags of snacks.

 

"Okay, I'm back. What did I miss?"

 

"Nothing!"

 

"Okay then! Let's eat!"

 

As you all ate everyone talked and shared stories.

 

Spending time with everyone made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

 

Everyone is so nice.... so friendly.

 

These people that brought you laughter and joy, were your friends.

 

This was defintley something you would remember when you get older.

 

Kai noticed you smiling by yourself.

 

"Okay, practice is over! See you all tomorrow!" Hyosung smiled.

 

You waved bye to everyone and left.

 

As you were about to leave Kai grabbed your hand.

 

"Hey! Didn't I promise you food?" He laughed.


 

 

 


Alright so I finally figured out a right time to update. I'll most likely be updating on Mondays and Fridays. Now that schools started it's been difficult! But I will update! Thank you for being so patient with my laziness!