Zoo

☞My Strange Highschool☜

Friday 9:30 AM

Everyone was getting ready to board the buses. To your surprise, your class wasn't the only class going. Apparently, Ms.Jung Hye Young's class was also going. You never met her, but you heard she was really pretty and nice.

You climbed up the steps and next to Hyosung who was already boarded.

"I hope they put us in the same group."  She whispered.

"Wait WHAT? We're getting put into groups?" You nearly choked.

"Yeah, that what I just said. -_-" She sighed.

"Hey isn't Himchan in Ms. Jung's class?" You asked.

"Oh yeah...Haha Himchan is cute sometimes..." She giggled.

Wait did she just say Himchan is cute?

"What?"

"Nothing." She covered up quickly.

Everyone had boarded the bus and Mr.Jung and Ms.Jung sat on the bus together. It was hard to believe that Ms.Hye Young was 39 and Mr. Don was 35.

"Ahh, Don how have you been?" Ms. Jung smiled brightly.

"Oh...um I've been very good." He said nervously.

You laughed a bit to yourself. It was weird seeing Mr.Jung all nervous.

You looked to the side and saw Jiyong sitting down taking up all the space in on seat and sleeping.

You looked to see how it was in front of the seat and saw Jo Kwon and a girl whom you had head was "Gain"

It looked as if everyone was pretty relaxed. Finally,the bus came to a stop and it was time to get off. One by one we  got off. Mr. Jung and Ms.Jung were next to each other looking at a list that seemed to be the list for groups.

"Okay class, we're going to divide you all into groups, so listen carefully to Ms. Hye Young and I." Mr.Jung said.

He started calling out names and we began moving into the groups. You noticed that each group had six people. I hope I'm with Hyosung or Himchan, I don’t want to be with people I don’t know. You thought. As much as you hate to admit it, you were shy around people you didn't know and it even more because you were new and knew not that many people.

"Alright next group, Hyosung" you felt tense,"Gain,  Jo Kwon, Chaerin, Key, and Himchan." He gave out.

You felt your heart sink. Now you were going to be with people you didn't know.

"It's a shame we can't be in the same group, but hopefully we'll see each other." She pouted and then shot Mr.Jung a death glare as she walked to her group.

"A-Alright, next group please come, Hongki, Jiyong, Eun Mi, Jonghyun,Minho, and Daehyun."

*thinking* No way?!? A group... with a bunch of guys? Couldn't Mr. Jung have added a girl? Ahhh he must hate me TT.TT

The groups began to move away and we all headed towards the entrance.

“Alright, so where should we go?” Smiled Minho holding a map.

“We should go eat.” Daehyun suggested.

“Um... but we just got here...”Hongki explained.

“Let’s go see the dinosaurs.....” Jonghyun said.

“Um.... those died out.... long time ago...” Jiyong replied

“Wait.. what...” Jonghyun felt confused.

“Dumbhyun.” Jiyong mumbled.

“Let’s look at the first thing on this map.......Lions.”

“Sounds good....” You said.

You all headed towards the lion exhibit. It was a very awkward group. No one really talked to each other.... You decided to try to fix the awkwardness by asking them questions.

“So do you guys like the zoo?”

“Not really, I’d rather be at home eating.” Daehyun answered.

“Not bad.” Jiyong confessed.

“It takes away time from my beauty sleep.” Jonghyun sighed.

“Anything away from school is good enough for me.” Minho told you.

“Yeah, I like it.” Hongki smiled.

*thinking* Well, they’re pretty unique... You all got to the lion exhibit.

“They’re so cute!” You laughed.

“Not on Animal Planet...” Jiyong added.

“What?” You asked.

“What.” Jiyong said avoiding the subject.

“Hey Minho take a picture of me in front of them so I can post it on twitter.” Jonghyun passed the phone to Minho.

“Wait you guys should come over here so I don’t look lonely.” He suggested.

You all stood next to Jonghyun as Minho took the picture.

*FLASH*

“Hey look they have llamas!” Hongki said pointing to the llamas.

“Hey look, you can also pet them :D” Daehyun smiled happily.

“Let’s go! This will make a good me2day pic.” Jonghyun skipped with Daehyun and Hongki.

You and the rest caught up with them. Jonghyun made Minho take a picture again and the rest were petting the llamas.

~~~~~Minho’s P.O.V ~~~~~~~

After taking Jonghyun's picture,something caught my attention. There seemed to be a llama staring at me. No, glaring at me. Maybe he’s hungry? I looked away when I saw a box that read : FEED THE LLAMAS! LLAMA FOOD HERE.

I picked up a small cup with llama food. I took it over to that suspicious llama and moved the cup closer to him. I also had the map in my other hand. The llama moved his head closer and ate the map in my hand. My eyes widened. The llama released a loud burp and walked away.

That llama ate our map. IT. ATE. OUR. MAP. THIS LLAMA. ATE OUR MAP.

The others didn’t seem to notice until Eun MI asked what was wrong.

“Hey Minho what’s wrong?”

“That....llama..... ate our map.”

“WHAT?” The rest if the guys turned around surprised.

Nice going, Minho.