Ex Bestfriend?

The Truth Behind Those Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chap is going to have heavy dialouge XD)

After the day I had the dream, I tried my best to stay away from Himchan but it was so hard because he kept trying to make conversations with me, it was just awkward, I would just stutter and he would just tell me to stop being weird with him. I swear did he forget what happened between us.

"Daehyunnie" I said as I poked his arm.
“Yeah?” He said as took his attention away from the T.V.
“Ummm, can I go to the mall today, by myself?” 
“Of course but do you want me to drive you there?”
I said yes and I headed of to my room but while I was running to my room, I saw Jongup sitting by his bed with his head buried in his hands.
“Puppy?” his head slowly lifted up and was surprised.
“Ohhh Eunnie!” he quickly stood up and tried to cover his face with a blanket.
“What’s wrong?” I started walking to his room.
“Ahhh nothing, nothing” he weirdly chuckled. and tried to close the door but I quickly putted my foot on the way.
“Ouch” I said as I got on my bum and patted my foot.
“Omg Eunnie dont do that!” Jongup helped me up and finally letted me in.
“Now tell me whats going on?” I asked him,curiously.
“Ehhh do I really have to tell you?”
“Duh! were bestfriends!” I smacked him on the back.
“Promise me that your not going to tell anyone ok?” he said with a serious voice.
“Yes I promise I wont tell anyone” He grabbed my pinky with his one and sang “Pinky promise, If you break the promise, Ill have to cut your finger off” My jaw dropped.wtf thats not how the song goes. He chuckled as he saw my expression.

“Well What is the secret?”

"i like puppies" he said as started laughing really hard. Wtf was he joking the whole time?.
“Haha wtf Jongup I thought you were serious there” I said as I got up and walked outside his bedroom. My ears fumed as I heard him more laugh. that . But something my mind says that, that wasnt the secret.

After 2 hours of Boring Reading, I ran up to my bedroom to get ready to go the mall. I quickly putted random clothes on and went to the living room.

 

(A/N:This is what your wearing)

 

“Im all ready Dae” I said as I was looking for him.
“Ohhh Babe” his head popped out the back of the couch. He got up and my eyes went wide as saucers, I quickly looked away and coughed.
“Um Dae your sh-shirt is…. just please fix it!” I quickly said.
“Ohh please Eunnie, you see this every night” He jokingly said as he grabbed my hand and forced it to touch his abs
“OMG Jung Daehyun!!!!” I quickly took my hands off. My cheeks were bright red nearly as red as a cherry tomato. What was he even talking about!

“Jung Daehyun, you better drive me now after what you have done!” 
“Yes Ma’am” he said as he saluted like a soldier

 

I bidded my goodbye to him and headed of inside COEX mall. I walked around looking for an art store, As I roaming around, my phone suddenly buzzed. It was a text message from Daehyun.

 

Call me when your done and be careful ok? :*

 

I smiled as I looked at the text message but I quickly went back looking, The mall somehow looked different, There were more stores than before and it looked a bit more appealing than last time. I was so distracted that I didnt even know there was a girl coming towards the same direction as me.

"Ohh mianhe" We said at the same time, I quickly bowed to her. She looked quite familiar, she had red-brown hair and she had this cute aura surrounding her

(idk if thats her but anyways...)

 

"E-eunri is that you?" The stranger asked me with a voice I remembered.

It was her. Why did we have to meet in a awkward way?!?!

"Amm Hye.... mi?" I said as I tilted my head sideways. Her eyes widened as she heard me say her name she looked really surprised,

way to suprised.

I swear I heard her say "omg" . I quietly chuckled.

" Aha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter