New Beginning

The Truth Behind Those Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❀ 1 year later ❀

From that day on, Eun ri forgot Himchan, his name was never mentioned infront of her. As for Himchan he started being a playboy again yep I said it every night he would have a different girl with him coming inside B.A.P’s house. He quitted being a bartender and found a job he was finally good at which is Architecturing. Once in a while he would always think about Eun ri, even though hes a playboy he still never forgot about Eun ri.

♛ Eun ri's P.O.V ♛

I looked at the clock beside my work desk and saw that it was nearly 10:00 am.

"Where is that girl" I grabbed my phone out and unlocked the screen, I giggled as I saw my wallpaper, just by looking at a picture of him makes my heart melt. While I was daydreaming a voice interrupted me.

"Hello Eun ri?!"
“ohh yeah what?" I boredly asked, it was my best friend, Mitsuki.
“What do you mean oh yeah what?! You asked me to come here!!" She said trying to imitate how my voice sounded like.
“Ohhh yeah I forgot lol sorry"
“Omg why did I even have meet you there at the plane"
“Shut up you and are you finished with chapter 4?"
“Yeah its here" she took a handful of papers in her hands and gave it to me. A while later we were both busy doing our work.

If you havent guessed it by now, we are Japanese manga artists, well were not that popular yet but were trying to live our dream by practing. I’m the drawer and she’s the person who writes the chapters and plot.

an hour passed and we decided to postpone it because she had a date tonight and me and a special person are going to celebrate our anniversary.

I went home and got ready, I went up to our bedroom and saw a box on the bed with a note on top of it saying:

Jagiya wear this tonight hihihi :3
                           

                               -your prince

I giggled as I read the note, I opened the box and saw the dress.

I covered my face and squealed. After, I done my hair into a curly pony tail I putted the dress on, wore my heels and grabbed my purse but I heard a sudden creak from the stairs, it must be him I started getting frantic so I looked at the mirror and and saw him staring at me with a tuxedo on and his mouth open. he looked so handsome no one can even compare his face to anyone.
“Your so beautiful" he said as he walked up to me and hugged me from behind, I chuckled softly and turned around so I was facing him.
“Lets go now" he said as he grabbed my hands and guided me through the stairs like a gentleman.

 

We arrived at the place and saw that it was High class restaurant.

"Oppa isnt this too much?" I said tugging on his sleeves.

"Ahahaha lets just go inside" he said as we went inside.

"Oha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter