Leaving

The Truth Behind Those Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 minutes until the airplane leaves for Tokyo, Japan, The speaker called out. As you can see today is the day I’m going to leave Korea. I felt like I was carrying a ton of bricks, it was because of this stupid luggages. I kicked it and it made it a lot harder. I dragged myself to the lady in red, I gave my ticket to her and she happily smiled. I frowned at her smile, it looked so fake.

I grabbed my bags and took off, I stopped and looked back, this is my last time going to be here. I didnt even get to see B.A.P, I’m such a wuss. I have to be honest here I coudnt see Himchan too, I didnt want to say it but it was true. A tear descended from my eye and then another one. I quickly wiped it with my sleeves and contined walking.

I walked inside the airplane and saw that the plane was filled up with couples. I had a sour look plastered on my face.

"Wtf is this a couples-only plane or what?!" I said as I stomped my way to my seat and saw a girl, she looked about my age. I placed my luggage on the carrier and sat down quietly not trying to wake up the stranger. I grabbed my phone and plugged my earphone in. I yawned as I started to listen to MBLAQ’s Smoky girl, soon I drifted of to sleep. 

 

 

 

♛ Himchan’s P.O.V ♛

 

I headed down to the hospital were Eun ri was confined.

"Himchan" I heard a whisper infront of me, I looked up and saw Hyemi blocking my path. I started hating her, I know I shouldnt be but she was the one who started all this.

"Yeah?!" I annoyingly asked. I looked at her and I could tell that she was annoyed too.

"Look you need to stop being an idiot ok!, It wasnt only my fault right? It was yours too ok! You got that?!" She exclai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter