Remembered

The Truth Behind Those Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♛ Himchan’s P.O.V ♛

My friend and I slowly walked inside the club wanting to get attention from girls. We sat down on one of the cushions beside the bar and waited for some girls to come and flirt with us.
“Kim Himchan, look at the girl over there, shes ing hot" my friend said pointing to a girl wearing skimpy clothes, i have to say she really is hot but shes not my type.
“Then go get her!" I said to him while searching on the net. He done what I said and got the girl, sometimes I worry for him I think it was my fault, I influenced him into drinking,having one night stands and now hes addicted to it. I stood up and headed to the bar.

"One whiskey " I said to the bartender, I missed being one but ever since that day it always reminded me of her, now that I think about it all my memories of her kept appearing in my sight. No I have to stop thinking about her. I chugged my drink down and headed to the dancefloor, in a blink of a eye, a. ty girl started grinding her body with mine and soon I followed too. Things got heated up so I decided to take it to my/BAP’s house. They are so going to get angry at me again like yesterday especially Yongguk hyung.
I inserted the keys inside the hole and it unlocked, the girl I was with, was so drunk that it made the both of us fall into the house; faceplantedly.

I looked away from the ground seeing everyones disappointed and angry looks but I ignored them and went to my room with her.

 

♛ Eun ri’s P.O.V ♛

I sat down on the seat drinking my favourite coffee which is americano. I took my phone out and looked at the gallery,It was full of Daehyun and me. At the bottom of the page I saw a familiar picture but I couldnt guess who it was, I pressed on it amd realized that it was me and Himchan on our first. date. It was my first time seeing a picture of him again. I miss him, the fuq are you saying Eun ri. I quickly deleted it and sighed, I took a bite from my banana bread and continued playing on my phone.

 

Night came and I went back home, finding Daehyun on his laptop.
“Oppa I’m back!!!" I yelled from the living room but no one seemed to answer, I ran upstairs and saw him on his laptop with headphones on,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter