Back to Korea

The Truth Behind Those Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❅ Mitsuki’s P.O.V ❅

I just heard from eun ri and she said that the both of them are going back to Korea, permanently, It was sad to hear them leave permanently but I would be going back too because were going to be transfering companies, we used to be in a japanese one but now were transfering to a korean one because the training in Japan was too hard.

*A/N she was talking about their job (manga artist)*

I rushed downstairs seeing Daehyun and Eun ri busy on their phones and far away from each other, If I was a stranger I would never think that they are a couple. I chuckled quietly and coughed which got their attention.

"Ohh what took you so long?" Eun ri boredly asked.

I gave her my poker face look and I knew she was disgusted by it.

"Yeah yeah lets just go before were late." Eun ri got up and dusted her pants soon Daehyun followed us to the car.

Eun ri was sitting next to me at the front while daehyun was driving. It was so awkward, dont they talk?? honestly did they have a fight or something. After driving in silence we arrived, they took their luggages and headed off. I just followed them like I was a lost puppy. They soon  stopped in the line. Eun ri turned around and I saw that she was crying.

"Naww dont cry we’ll see each other in two months" I said as I gestured her to come and hug me. she hesitated at first but then she gave me a big hug.

"I know, I know its just your my best friend I wont see you for two months" she said as she sniffled

"Well I better go now, I still have work" I said as I broke from her hug because it was their turn to gve their ticket. I quickly bidded my goodbye to them and headed off to my car, I started driving and saw their plane go off. The only thing I was worried about was Eun ri, if she sees Himchan again then all hell would break loose.

 

 ♗Daehyun’s P.O.V ♗

I was so happy that Eun ri agreed with me to go back to Korea, I just cant wait to see my parents and B.A.P again but what if she sees Himchan hyung again, would she fall in love with him again. Arghh she already said she loves me, hundreds of time so stop worrying. I looked beside me she was already sleeping. I grabbed the blanket that the stewardess gave us and putted it on top of her. I went on my phone and got on the camera, I quickly took a picture of her she looked so cute, a bit of drool was dripping from .

✈ -After 7 hours- ✈

"Yahh Daehyunnie wake up!!" I heard some call out to me. I slightly opened my eyes and saw that it was Eun ri.
“You better wake up or I will punch you in the face really hard" My eyes opened as I heard her say that, trust me she wasnt kidding, at all. I stood up and looked for her luggages as I already had mine in my hands, but it wasnt there. I looked at her and saw she was already carrying it.

"Hurry and move, people are waiting here?" A lady growled at me, I completely forgot that I was in the middle of the plane, I quickly bowed and ran off to Eun ri. Damn that girl moves fast,

"Kids these days" The same lady said to me again

"Eun ri wait up!!" I shouted.
“Ppali ppali!" She shouted back, she was already buying food.

"Yah why do you walk so fast?!" I said, finally arriving next to her.
“Here just hold onto this" She gave me a cup of coffee, I looked at her, she was already munching on some rice cakes.

“Uwaaa I miss these so much!!" I faked a cough wandering what her reaction would be like, I wanted to get feeded from her so badly. Luckily she looked at me.
“What!!?" She looked as if she was annoyed. My jaw dropped, how could she just change moods so easily?!! I ignored her and just grabbed one of the rice cakes and made a face at her.
“I was just kidding!" She giggled a she popped one in my mouth. I happily chewed it.
“When are they coming?" She asked me.
“Well they should be her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter