Nightmare

The Truth Behind Those Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the aisle, my eyes twitched,I  Just couldnt believe this is real. My dad was next to me, nearly crying. I couldnt take it anymore, soon tears were coming out of my eyes. We reached the altar and my dad kissed my cheeks and said i love you ok, good luck, while sniffing. Soon a man grabbed my hand and caressed it. He gently smiled and it made my legs go all jelly. Yes, by now I think u get it, Were getting married. I looked at my left and saw Mitsuki and Hyemi giving me a thumbs up and whispering You can do it, While on the right hand He was looking at hes Best man which is Youngjae.

 

"We are gathered here today on this joyous ocassion, to join this man and woman in holy matramony." The pastor said. He said all this things about marriage, I tried to listen to him but all I could do was just stare my soon-to-be husband. I guess he wasnt looking too,just like me he was looking at the girl he was about to marry. 
*Cough, Cough*
“Well lets get a move on, do you daehyun take this woman as your wedded life? Do you promise to love, comfort her and  keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?” Now that one got me, I gulped showing that I was scared of that question. I looked at him, why isnt he answering?!, I heard gasps around the room, tears then were starting to fall one by one from my eyes. I looked at him, there was guiltyness in his eyes.
“YES, Of course!!!” he hugged me and then kissed me. I closed my eyes and tried to stop crying. 

"I was just kidding back there of course I want to marry you" he wisphered in my ear. All I could do was chuckle. It was quiet embarassing because the pastor was chuckling quietly and I was crying.

“Well, umm I now pronounce you man an-” the pastor got cut off by a voice in the guests.
“I disagree with this marriage!” I looked at the crowd and my eyes widened, it was Himchan and what made more shocked was that he was holding a gun in his hands.
“Young man settle down, you might injure someone with that weapon” the pastor said.
“I dont care!, I loved her first and he stole her from me!!” he pointed the gun at Daehyun. There were no words to describe how I feel right now. 
“Wait hyu-” Daehyun’s voice got interrupted by a gun shot, I looked at him and saw that he was bleeding in his chest.All the people ran out. I ran up to him,
“Daehyun!!!!” I said crying. Things were happening to fast for me, my mind was blank.
“No, dont die…. Someone call the ambulance please!!” I begged. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter