Blossom

Let Me Be The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to get rid of the memories
That were uncomfortable with you

Cherry Blossom Love Song - Chen

“From what we have gathered, yes both individuals did know each other- “

The living room suddenly became quite as the TV was abruptly muted.  However, on the screen the flashing of the cameras that were pointed at the person standing in front of the podium didn’t stop. 

YG just released their statement in regards of the circumstances.

Kris approach the forlorn living space, he reminded himself that they at least need to be hygienic even in times like this.  There were beer bottles covering the coffee table, as well as take away containers littering the floor.

Aside from the rubbish, there was another distraught individual he noticed, not even concentrating on what was playing on the TV.

“Yeol, you know that SM are going to counter that statement, right?”  Kris questioned the sleep deprived figure sitting in the couch. 

“Hyung why did you want to be an idol? For me, being able to make people smile and listen to the songs that I make, made me pursue this.  What I didn’t expect was for it to be this agonising.  Knowing the situation with Chaerin, could put our groups career in jeopardy and I don’t want that.”

Chanyeol spoke quietly, too quiet.

Kris tried to look at him straight in the eyes, however he knows Chanyeol was right, with how the media is focusing on their situation now their careers were at stake.

“I don’t want to bring everyone down.  If I must face the consequences, I’ll do it alon- “

Chanyeol was interrupted by glass breaking.

“If you think about finishing that sentence.  You better stop.”

Baekhyun spat while glaring at them from the corridor. 

He briskly approaches them disregarding the broken glass he just stepped on, clenching his fist ready to attack. 

Carefully Kris sheltered Chanyeol from a possible blow, he protectively holds Baekhyun by his shoulders before he could strike.

“Get your head out of the gutter!  None of this is your fault and you know it. So what if our careers are in jeopardy we didn’t ask for this! Get this through your head Chanyeol, we’re just human beings.”

Slowly calming down, Baekhyun shove Kris hand away to grab hold of Chanyeol.  He deliberately made him face towards the corridor. 

Smiling as he saw all the members emerge either smirking or waving at them.

“Don’t even think that we’ll let you face this on y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter