Goodbye...

Let Me Be The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me be the one to break it up
So you won’t have to make excuses...
So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time
And goodbye...

5 years ago
 

As he reached their spot on the empty playground he couldn't help himself but hummed a tune. Looking ahead he spotted a girl underneath a cherry blossom tree. Even with a simple get up; a white shirt, a pair of blue denim shorts and to top it off a black hoodie, wearing something as simple as this to him she was still his shining goddess.
He grinned suddenly not being able to contain his happiness, he sprinted to her side.
 

Chanyeol happily hugged Chaerin from the back smiling goofily as he rested his chin unto to her right shoulder as he spoke, "Hey Baby-Rin! What did you want to talk to me about?" he grinned, circling his arms securely around her waist thinking how his day couldn’t get any better but meeting his girl completed his day. Thinking back he was grinning, he wanted to tell her how he was accepted as a trainee for SM Entertainment, with this Chanyeol was finally going to achieve his dreams and she’ll be the first one to know.
 

Although On the other hand Chaerin was contemplating if what she's about to do was the right one, she sighed it was now or never, "I'm leaving Yeol" She breathed out.
 

"Huh? Are you going on a vacation? Well it's nearly the start of summer-"


"I'm not going on holidays; I'm leaving for good..." her voice drifted off.
 

His grinned slowly dropped the same time as his arms loosened around Chaerin's waist. Slowly Chanyeol started to walk in front to face Chaerin. Once he was face to face with her, he noticed the redness and dark circles around her eyes. Gently he tried to reach out and touch her face; unfortunately Chaerin grabbed hold of his hand before slapping it away.


It hurt him the way she had slapped and rejected his touch to comfort her, shaking it off he looked passed her actions and lightly smiled, "Hey, Why are you crying baby-Rin? It's not like we're not going be together?” he swallowed, His voice trying to find some reassurance, “Right…?"
 

Worry suddenly consumes Chanyeol's eyes as he reaches his hands on her chin raising it to face him. He studied her carefully trying to get her eyes attention but it was no use Chaerin was avoiding his gaze.
 

To her it was hard enough that she had to tell him, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter