Unexpected Coincidence?

Let Me Be The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know that I should get on with my life
But a life lived without you could never be right
As long as the stars shine down from the heavens
As long as the rivers run to the sea
I'll never get over you getting over me
oh, no matter what I do
It feels like a lifetime to live through
I can't go on like this I need your touch
You're the only one I'll ever love...

I'll Never Get Over You - Expose

Four separate voices echoed backstage, to them this was their own way of preparing for their performance. Making their way towards the stage they had positioned themselves to the directed formation they were meant to be in. Glancing to the side the leader nodded to start up the song.

As soon as the start of the song started playing the crowd went wild with excitement. With the music playing, the four sweet girls that were backstage now had turned into someone new, someone different.


"It's been a long time comin' but were here now

Are we about to set the roof for fire baby..."


The fans and crowd went wild with enthusiasm as they too had started mimicking and singing throughout the song. Within the group there stood the oldest member Park Bom, you might think she holds the charisma and has the biggest responsibility out of all of them - well hold that thought. This lady right here is the opposite of that. Instead Bom is the one that makes the atmosphere around the members less awkward amongst the staffs welcoming and them being approachable to other artist. Using her 4D personality alongside Ssantoki a.k.a Sandara Park. Dara also as she is known is the "maknae" of the group even though she's only a few months younger than Bom both of them tend to act like children. But without them 2ne1 wouldn't be 2ne1. Then there's the actual maknae Gong Minji/ Minzy or Minkie to her unnies. Having a group with a large between the members is hard but with the older ones acting like kids someone has to be mature. That's where Minzy comes in, even at a young age; Minzy has always been mature on what she does. So it doesn't come to a surprise that sometimes she reprimands her unnies. And last but definitely not least is the CL leader and the baddest female or also known as CL-roo is the ‘umma’ of the group. CL or Chaerin have always had this motherly aura around her, even though she wasn't the oldest her sense of responsibility probably was the reason as to why she was chosen as the leader. Unfortunately this leader can also be matched up the childishness of her unnies at some point.
This is 2ne1, unknown to other groups they are just a bunch of dorky but cute people together.

As they finished their admirable performance 2NE1 walked through the corridors with a satisfied smile flustered across each of their faces, even with sweat streaming down their faces it had not mattered to them. Once they reached their dressing room, every single member grabbed hold of whatever there was to quench their thirst after performing for twenty minutes.

 

"Ah! Unnie you’re sitting on my Rilakkuma!” A voice squeaked out unexpectedly.           


"Omo! Mianhe! I'm just so tired I didn't even noticed it Chaerin-ah, aigoo~" Dara apologetically looked at her, getting up quickly Dara instantly moved the bear then without notice she throw it over to the other side of the room to where Chaerin was standing ready to grab hold of it.
However instead of catching it, the bear landed straight on to Chaerin’s face. Having noticed the bear hitting Chaerin square on the face the others smiled and laughed finding it funny to how Chaerin had tried to hopelessly catch the bear, she gave out a disagreeing sigh before she walked out after slamming the door behind her.

 

"Unnie are you sure Chaerin-unnie is going to okay?" The maknae whispered, feeling bad for laughing at her unnie.


"Minzy she'll be fine a little walk should clear her mind." The oldest out of them shook her head.


"Yeah Bom's right even though she puts a strong front, sometimes CL-roo has to relax and confronts her fears minki-ah" Dara smiled at their maknae.

 

The three of them knew, what Chaerin needed at the moment was to be alone right now. With their busy schedule the leader hasn't been able to deal with everything smoothly. With the separation of her parents and the problems occurring within their upcoming album, they know she hasn't been able to think for herself.

 

Right after she left the room, she knew that the members where trying to help her. With everything going on, she hasn't even properly rested seeing she couldn't sleep without being disturb by troublesome dreams appearing as soon as she drifts of to her dreamland. Thinking deeply to herself the probability without the wonder of BB cream and other make-up products Chaerin would look like a human corpse since she hasn’t been sleeping soundly like before, her dark circles were appearing more than they used to, rubbing the sides of her forehead she sighed as she finally found a chair after being aimlessly wondering around in the corridors of the concert hall. Sighing more than ten times now, she settled herself within the comfort of the chair, finally relaxing for the first time since everything that had happened. Holding a bottle of water that was resting on her right hand, Chaerin started to play around with it twirling and twisting. Whatever way she found it amusing.

 

Unfortunately her amusement was suddenly disturb by a howling sound she heard nearby, being as curious as a cat Chaerin got up from her position and followed where the sound had been coming from. A few moments later sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter