Hope...

Let Me Be The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At memories of us laughing and crying together,  today I’m officially missing you Officially Missing You - Akdong Musician 

 

No one wanted to talk about what happened a few hours ago.   However to a certain young man it was hard for him not to think about it especially after the reaction he got.   Earlier...   "Minzy!" an elaborate shout can be heard resounding down the hallway. Three figures could be seen coming their way as Minzy stood up to greet the new faces in the empty hospital corridor.   "Amber-unnie what are guys doing here?" Minzy can be seen greeting the new addition to the group in the waiting area with brief pleasantries for that's the best she can do at the moment.   Dara and Bom were busy calling Chaerin's family and friends so the maknae was left to wait for the others to comeback.   "Actually I don't really know myself." Amber uneasily scratch her head. "Well to put it bluntly, this idiot here just went and charged ahead this way when he saw what happened in the news. Luckily Kai called me so we were able to hold him back." Luna stated quite firmly to Minzy as she pointed to the figure intently staring at the emergency room just a few meters from where they stood.   Minzy actually didn't not know how to analyse the situation at the moment. For one she didn't have any idea what an EXO member had to do with her unnie.  Second she was still quite shaken from the display of events earlier.  Third she didn't have the strenght to actually entertain people right now her main focus was on how her unnie is doing.   It wasn't until a good half hour went by, her other unnies cameback telling her the Chae's parents and some of their friends are enroute to the hospital.   The other members were having small conversations with the f(x) girls while Chanyeol was busy with his own thoughts.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter