Chapter 5 Date night

Love?

Chaerin and Jiyong were getting ready for their date.Chaerin was putting her clothes , makeup,shoes,and and her jewels.Chaerin was wearing black hills with a black dress that follows her perfect curves with black leather cardigan with gold glitter that are in the edges of the cardigan that also had a glitter flower on the shoulders.Her earrings were diamonds shaped like a flower with a gold chain necklace shaped like a heart that had a writing said love

​While Jiyong had spikey blonde hair.He was wearing a black suit with a bloody red necktie.Jiyong was wearing a silver watch.He was holding a squared box.He quickly grab Chaerin's gift which was Chaerin's one and only favorite bear,Rilakkuma.Rilakkuma was wearing a a necklace with a silver chain that is shaped like a heart. 

​Jiyong put the Rilakkuma in the back seat of his black sports car.Jiyong arrived at Chaerin's house.He rang her doorbell.Jiyong was really nervous even though he was the great mighty G-Dragon.Jiyong really wants Chaerin to be his girlfriend.While Jiyong was lost in his thought Chaerin opened the door.She saw that Jiyong was lost in his thoughts so she clapped her hands in front his face.Jiyong look shocked when he saw Chaerin now that he was out of his thoughts. 

"Are you ok Jiyong?" said Chaerin examining his face. 

"Ah ya,you look  pretty" Jiyong said calming down. 

"Thanks"  

"Wait here for a moment" 

"Ok" 

​Jiyong​ ran to his car.He quickly grab the bear and hid it in the back of the passenger seat.Then he ran back to where Chaerin was. 

"Ok milady are you ready for our date,"said Jiyong bowing. 

​Chaerin smiled and nodded.Jiyong took Chaerin's hand and lead her to his car.The car ride was quite.When they arrived Jiyong opened the door for Chaerin.Chaerin was surprised.They were at the beach.It was quite at the beach and it was the full moon. 

"Wow this is amazing,you did a good job Jiyong" 

"Thanks but this isn't our date place" 

"Huh?" 

"Close your eyes" 

"Huh? What?".But before Chaerin could finish Jiyong covered her eyes.Chaerin tried to take Jiyong's hands off of her,but she failed. 

"Shh,it's ok" 

​Chaerin stop struggling.For some odd reason her heart was beating fast. 

" Now keep your eyes close and follow me"  Jiyong held Chaerin' s right hand they walk for a short time. 

" You know Jiyong this would be more romantic if I could see" 

" Don't worry were almost there" 

Chaerin pouted and that made Jiyong laugh a little bit. Soon Chaerin didn't feel sand beneath her heels and felt wooden  floor. 

"Ok open your eyes now" 

Chaerin looked aroud and also beneath on what she was standing. She saw a table for two with a white candle in the middle of the table. Also a perfect view of the ocean/sea. She was standing on a wooden floor board. When she looked back she saw a vacation house. The walls were painted with a big glass window in both side of the door. They were a few feet away from the house. It look like they were standing on a hexagon stage.

"Umm.. is that your Vacation house?" 

"Ya, and were both on my favorite place of the house" 

" You have good taste in places" 

"I also have good taste on girls" 

When Jiyong said that Chaerin' s face felt hot and Jiyong notice it. He smiled when he saw Chaerin' s face go red.

"Why are you smiling like that????????" Chaerin ask like a little panic-like. 

"Cause you have such an adorable side that I get to see" 

Both of them chatted the night away and had a good time of getting to know each other. 

"Want to go for a stroll , you can borrow a pair of shoes for me," he said while pointing that Chaerin' s heels.

"Sure, thanks" 

Jiyong quickly ran inside his VH and brought back a pair of white tennis shoes. 

"I'll put it on for you" 

 They strolled on the beach holding hands. Suddenly Jiyong stopped in front of Chaerin and they both leaned. Before they knew it they kissed. When they separated they both screamed ",AHHHHH!!!!" 

 

YOU'LL SOON FIND OUT WHY THEY SCREAMED AND I'M SOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED. BUSY WITH THINGS . AGAIN SOOOORRRRYYYY 

 

 

 

​​​​​​