chapter 1 Day 1

Love?

Chaerin's alarm clock woke her up,but she wasn't in a good mood because she was alone in her house."Why did they have to plan their trip yesterday",said Chaerin.she was alone in her house because her parents took a flight along with her sister,Harin. Harin decided to go with her parents for their business trip and study there.Chaerin slowly got up from her bed and took a shower.Then she choose her clothes (imagine she's wearing the outfit on her video of Go Away the first one the one when the guy broke up with her).  

Chaerin is older then her sister, Harin.she is super rich like her best friends Sandara,Minji,and Bom.These are her 3 best friends since they were babies.Her friends understand her why she's so grumpy most of the times,but she's actually nice when you get to now her.She was really nice back then but some playboy broke her heart so now she has hard issue of trusting people excpet her 3 best friends.              

when she arrived at school she was greeted by her 3 best friends ( they were also wearing the Go Away outfits the colored one not the bacl one).When they entered the room they were greeted by all the students excpet for Big Bang. 2NE1 was the queen of the school and Big Bang was the king of the school.Both go to YG High School.Both are really good friends to each other excpet for the leaders.The leaders have nick names.Chaerin goes by CL and Jiyong goes by G-Dragon or GD.Both new each other since they were kids but since Chaerin had to move to the States Jiyong was dipress because it waa to late to tell her good by.When they were kids they didn't know each other reals name Jiyong knows Chaerin by Hunchae and Chaerin knows Jiyong by Jingyo. 

while 2ne1 was in there room which was room 21.The Big Bang boys arrive ( imagine them wearing the clothes of there song Tonight).Big Bang was about to go to their room which is right nest to 2NE1's room."Let's go pay a little visit with our queens", said Jiyong in a mischief voice.

"No Ji just leave them alone, let's just go to our room",said TOP

"No plus I want to see someone there"

"like who?'',asked Daesung.Teayang didn't say anything because he already know who it is.

"Oh! I know it's CL. I get because CL is so y and beautiful I agree with you hyu-" said Seungri jokely , but before he could finish Jiyong Slap him in the back of his head."Ouch hyung that really hurts". 

"If You don't want me to do that to you again you better shut up you stupid panda"

"ok hyung".Taeyang knew tht Jiyong like CL ever since Jiyong saw her

"Ok lets go before somebody gets more injured", suggested Taeyang

When Big Bang came into 2NE1's room 2NE1 greeted them excpet for Cl.. "What are you guys doing here in our room", said Chaerin looking at the boys but everybody knew she was really asking GD.

"Nothing just wanted to see you"

"Well now you see me so you can go now"

"Why are you so cold to me Chaerin?'

"First I am so cold to you because you are annoying, second I can't stand you, and third and you should problaly remember this you did not have my permission to call me by my name. Got Mr. Play boy"

Play boy PLAY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jiyong thought."first I am cold to you because you are called to me, second I am not annoying,and third you should also remember these I AM NOT A PLAYBOY".When Jiyong yelled at Chaerin she begin to cry *Oh my god I just made her cry*"CL i am so sorry for yelling at you" 

But instead Chaerin started giggling.

"YAH!!! why are you giggling"

"I wasn't really crying I was just fake crying so you would say sorry to me"

"You are good"

 "I know I am I am better tha-" but before Chaerin could finish Jiyong kiss her.When they stop they look into each others eyes The members were shock.                       

 

 

 

OK  THIS IS THE 1 CHAPTER AND THERE WILL BE MORE  I WILL UPDATE ONE CHAPTER EVERY WEEK I PROMISE