Chapter 3 Weeks

Love?

It has been weeks since 2ne1 and Big Bang talk to each other. The school bell rang and everybody went to their classes. CL,GD,Taeyang,Dara,Bom, and T.O.P are in the same class which is room 13.Minzy,Daesung, and Seungri are in the same class because they are much younger.The room number was room 6.Even though they are in the same classes they didn't talk to each other because of what happened in the first  of school. 

At room 13 everybody got to their assign seat.Bom and Dara are at the third row and they sit next together right beside the window.While CL sat behind Dara right beside the window.While Top and Taeyang sit about 1 seat away from Bom and Dara and while GD sat behind CL.When the teacher came in the students greeted Mr.Psy. 

"Today class will have a project called Parents care", said Mr. Psy.All the students look confuse."I know you don't know what it is about well let me tell you what it is about you guys will be paired up a boy and a girl like a husband and wife sort of thing but no funny buisness got it or the project will be off".All the students said yes."Ok your partner and you will get a toy baby doll".Some hope they get the partner they wanted and some don't care as long they can get along with their partner."Ok I will announce who your going to end up with". 

announcing the partners: 

Bom and Top 

Dara and Taeyang  

Hyuna and Zico 

Ji Hyun and Jun K. 

Eunyun and Minho 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and finally Chaerin and Jiyong 

Everybody got shock that they got paired up.Chaerin turned around and found Jiyong smiling.The other members were actually happy with their partners and really happy that CL and GD got paired up.Their teacher gave them permission to talk to their partners. 

"What are you smiling about?" 

"Nothing I'm just happy that I'm the husband and your my wife" 

"Pfft whatever"                

"Come on CL you know you love me as being your partner" 

"Hey GD wake up because that will never happen" 

"Sure if you say so" 

"Whatever where should we meet up for the project" 

"We can do it in my room and better yet instead of a toy baby we can have a real baby" 

CL was about to jump on him and punch him when she turned her head to the right to see Bom and Dara shaking their head side by side.CL knew if she killed him in the classroom she would be kick out of school,but some odd reason she really wanted to work with him.CL shook her head.

"What's wrong ,did you like the idea?" Jiyong said while smirking.

"Just keep dreaming GD",Chaerin said annoyed. 

"Ok we can go to my place no one else lives there but my pet Gaho" 

"No, lets just go to my house " 

"Sure do you have something for me" 

"Shut up" 

Class ended, some went with their partners and some just left normally.The 3 makneas of 2ne1 and big bang left early due to their camping trip.

CL was walking home because she mostly wanted to walk and take her time.When sudddenly some car was honking behind her.She turned around and found a black sport car behind her.Suddenly the driver's seat window opened and showed a jerks face apperead. Chaerin walk a little bit closer to the car. 

"What do you want?"

"I thought we could start the planning now and you forgot our baby but don't worry I have it behind the seats" 

"Ok so..." 

"Where's your car I thought you were the richest girl in school" 

"Well I do have a car but I like walking better",Chaerin  coldly.She started to walked away.She heard GD's car door opened and closed.Chaerin started walking faster.Then she started to jog.She could her GD panting. 

"CL wait....... for....... me",Jiyong said breathing heavily.Chaerin stop.She turned around to face him.He was holding his heart and breathing heavily. 

"What do u want and why are you following me and you left your car like 2 blocks away" 

"I know that I called my big brother to get it" 

"I thought you and your dog live only in your house hmm" 

"Ya I know  but I my brother lives next door, and he takes care of me while my parents are away on a business trip but I clean my own ,I'm  of a clean freak" 

"That's 2 things we have in common" 

"Let me guess your parents go to business trips and you have your big sister taking care of you" 

"Yes and no, yes they do go to business trip and I don't have a big sister I have a little sister not a big sister" 

"Then whats the second one?" 

"I am also a clean freak"  

"Good because I don't get along with people who aren't clean freaks" 

"Are sure about that?" 

"Yes I'm sure about that"

When Chaerin and Jiyong finally arrived at Chaerin's house.Jiyong was sweating a lot."Do you want something to drink you look dried up", Chaerin said to Jiyong. 

"Yah sure", Jiyong said sitting down on CL's black leathered couch shaped like an L. 

"Here have some water", CL said handing GD a glass of water. 

"Thanks" 

"I thought you work out a lot and it looks like you don't" 

"Ya I do but while we were walking you were kinda walking to fast" 

"Will I guess I'm faster than you" 

"Come here sit beside me",Jiyong said patting the empty space beside him.But Chaerin just rolled her eyes."Don't worry I promise I won't do anything you wouldn't like". 

"Promise"

"I promise", said Jiyong kindly to Chaerin.Chaerin sat down at the left side of Jiyong."Since were partners shouldn't we tride numbers". 

"Sure heres my number",Chaerin said while handing her phone number to Jiyong.While Jiyong handed his phone number to Chaerin. 

"Will that was easy than I thought",Jiyong mumbeled to himself. 

"What was that?" 

"Oh nothing just don't mind me" 

"Ok GD" 

"Don't call me GD call me Jiyong oppa" 

"Why?" 

"Because I want to hear you call me oppa now say oppa" 

"Why should I?"  

"Ok, if you call me Jiyong oppa , I will do something in return" 

"Ok fine Jiyong oppa

"That's a good girl", Jiyong said patting CL's head. 

"Ya!, I'm not a little girl", Chaerin said while removing Jiyong's hand away from her head. 

"Also can I call you Chaerin please" 

"Fine but now you owe me 2 favors" 

"Thanks my Chaerin" 

"Hey! I don't belong to you or anyone else" 

"Ok fine Chaerin" 

Jiyong kiss CL's right cheek.Then he smiled at her. 

"You have to stop kissing me" 

"Why?" 

"What!?,why!,because we are not going out and  you never ask me out on a date" 

"Ok fine,do you want to go out on a date with me tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.?"

"You're kidding right?"

"No,so what's your answer?"

"hmm yes,I will see how it turns out"

"YES!!!!",Jiyong said standing up and jumping up and down.

Chaerin couldn't help but smile at Jiyong's childish action."Ok,stop jumping like a child",Chaerin said still smiling. 

"I like to see you doing that" 

"Doing what?",Chaerin said tilting her head to the side. 

"I like that too" 

"Like what?" 

"Smiling and tilting your head to the sideside" 

Chaerin blush at Jiyong's comment. 

"I also like seeing you blush because of me" 

All night they have been laughing."Oppa I think it's time for you to leave,it's getting kinda late",Chaerin said yawning. 

"I really don't want to leave but looks like your tired",Jiyong said while looking down.Jiyong turned to his right side and found Chaerin asleep.Jiyong lifted Chaerin and carried her upstairs to her bedroom.And set her down on her black and pink zebra stripe bed.Then Jiyong kiss Chaerin's forehead."Goodnight my Chaerin", said Jiyong cherishing her left cheek.Jiyong got in his car and look at Chaerin's house."Till tomorrow my Chaerin", Jiyong said while smiling.Then he drove away. 

 

 

I hope you guys like it.I might not update for a couple of  weeks because of testing.But I will try to update more in one chapter