Chapter 2 Didn`t see that coming

Love?

Chaerin stomp on Jiyong`s right foot.Jiyong leap back from the pain but he still wanted to kiss CL againagain.The reason he wanted to kiss her in the first time is he wanted to get CL piss in the very first day of school."Ouch Chae-", Jiyong stop because Chaerin was rising her left brow at him."I mean CL, what did you do that for I haven`t done anything wrong to you yet", he said raising his voice a little bet on the last word. 

"What do you mean yet?" Chaerin questioned Jiyong  raising her left brow. 

"I mean I wouldn`t do anything wrong to you in front of these guys", Jiyong said pointing at the other members."I would do it in my bedroom",he said while smirking at her.Chae look like she was about to explode."What`s wrong CL?,already thinking the image in your head hmm?" Jiyong questioned Chae while smiling evily at her.  

Chaerin wanted to kill Jiyong badly for thinking dirty stuff about her and him.Chaerin was about to hit him but 7 pillows hit Jiyong`s head first.The leaders turn to where the pillows came from  and it came from the other members. 

"Yah don`t think such dirty stuff with our Chaerin!" yelled Bom 

"You are such a ert GD and our Chaerin should stay away from you!" yelled Dara 

"And oppa also theres some people who are younger than you in here!"  yelled Minzy while covering her ears

Chaerin was suprise what her members said, and she felt like they read her mind excpet for  Minzy calling GD oppa.So now it`s her turn and she still wanted to kill him.So she started to kick him in the leg and punch in the back.Jiyong fell down.Chaerin stop and Jiyong stand up weakly.But Chae wasn`t done with him and she did say she wanted to kill him.So she jump on his back and she started to hit him on the top of his head.But GD couldn`t keep his balance and they both fell on the floor.Chaerin was hitting his back. 

he guys kept CL from killing GD.The girls help the guys too."Keep that crazy girl away from me", GD said while trying to stand up.CL stop trying to kill GD and the other members let her go."Yah hold her down she might kill ", Jiyong saidsaid trying to still stand up.The guys saw that GD has having a hard time standing up so T.O.P and Taeyang help him up.They carried JIyong out the door but Jiyong told them to stop and turn him around.At first the members look worried but decided to turn him around."CL have a great school year", Jiyong said while smirking.Then the guys left.Minzy close the door and made sure e guys left. 

"Oh my gosh Chae GD kiss you on the lips!!!!" Bom said cheerfully jumping up and down while clapping her hands together.Chaerin's only response was rolling her eyes."Yah Chae don't roll your eyes at your unnie!" Bom yelled at Chaerin. 

"Ok Bom calm down now Chaerin did you know-", Sandara pause,"THAT GD DOESN'T HATE OR LIKE YOU  ACTUALLY HE LOVES YOU",Dara said with a wide smile.Then the 3 girls started laughing hard but they didn't notice Chaerin thinking if GD those like herher or that was only to get her piss off at him.While Chaerin was thinking her face started to turn red.