Chapter 4 Morning news

Love?

Chaerin woke up at 8:47.Chaerin turned to her side to look at her alarm clock."Oh my gosh I'm going to be late for school," Chaerin said panicking.She quickly got in to the shower.then she choose to wear a leather jacket under her black shirt with a shooting star.While wearing her black tight pants.With black cute covered up hills

Chaerin quickly ran down stairs and grab an apple.When she was opening her white gate she saw a guy wearing black.She look up to see a smiling Jiyong."Good morning Chaerin,"Jiyong said while pinching her cheeks. 

"Yah, stop GD" 

"Chaerin I told you to call me Jiyong oppa" 

"I thought you were joking about that" 

"Just remember to call me Jiyong oppa or just oppa," Jiyong said getting closer to Chaerin's face.

"W..what are y..you doing?"Chaerin said stumbling to find her words.  

"Hold still" 

"If your going to hit me dont ev-,"Chaerin got cut off her words because Jiyong kiss her on the lips.Chaerin and Jiyong felt like the whole world disappear.But Chaerin push Jiyong away from her."Yah!,what was that from!,"Chaerin shouted at Jiyong while wiping her lips. 

"Oh come on Chae don't pretend you don't love the kiss" 

"Whatever,what are you doing here?"Chaerin said trying to change the subject.

"What?, I can't pick up my wife?" 

"Wife?,ok listen ,I am not your wife and it is just for a school project" 

"Ok fine then do you want to be my girlfriend than?" 

"What are you an idiot?" 

"Sorry I only accept Yes or No but I mostly accept Yes" 

"I will answer you when we arrived at school and don't push me" 

"Fine" 

Chaerin reach for the car door but before she could reach it Jiyong opened it for her."What are you doing?".

"What?,I can't open the door for my future wife?" 

"No,because she isn't here"

"Are you sure because I am looking at her right now".Chaerin was looking behind her."I'm looking at you my Chaerin,"Jiyong said  while pinching her cheeks. 

"Stop,lets go before were late for school" 

When they got into the car Chaerin saw the toy baby.She didn't say anything so she just kept quite."So Chaerin what is your answer?,"Jiyong said looking slightly to Chaerin. 

"I choose Yes and No" 

"Whats that suppose to mean?" 

"I will try if it is good or not" 

"Ahh ok, we're still on tonight right?"  

"Yes" 

"Aren't we matching today,you know black leather,black shoes,black pants, and look at our shirts both same color and a shooting star is on it" 

"Well mine is shooting down to the left and your's is shooting up to the right" 

"But isn't it cute, we're just like does other couple who wears matching clothes" 

"Pfft,whatever" 

"Why are you treating your boyfriend like that?" 

"Your not my boyfriend yet" 

"But you said Yes" 

"And I also said no,I told you if it works out then your my official boyfriend" 

"Ok then I will try my best" 

"Ya right" 

The ride was quit from most of the way.Chaerin and Jiyong arrived at school.The students were shock to see them get out in one car.Since the whole school knew that they were number one enemies in school.The other 2ne1 and big bang members were there too  except for Seungri,Daesung, and Minzy weren't there because they were at camp.Jiyong and Chaerin walk up to their friends while putting the toy baby in Jiyong's backpack. 

"Hey guys what's up?" asked Chaerin. 

"Nothing, what's up with you two?" asked Bom doing the scissor hands , pointing at Jiyong and Chaerin. 

"What are you talking about?" asked Chaerin while raising her left eyebrow.

"Oh let me guess you guys are dating because were also dating !" Dara said while clapping her hands and jumping up and down. 

"What you guys are dating!" said Chaerin and Jiyong at the same time, a little bet shock. 

"Oh,so you guys aren't dating?" asked Taeyang scrathing the back of his neck. 

"Well,bye then,come on girls," said Top signaling Taeyang and the two girls to go. 

The whole day was awkward.Taeyang,Top,Bom,and Sandara are avoiding Chaerin and Jiyong.Chaerin and Jiyong walk out of school looking for their friends.Chaerin saw them.She was about to walk them to tell them it was ok that they were going out,but suddenly Jiyong held her hand to stop her from going to them.Chaerin was confused. 

"Lets go get ready for our date," said Jiyong looking at her straight forward. 

"But we need to tell them it's ok that they are going out" 

All of a sudden Jiyong hug Chaerin."Please lets just go,"said Jiyong calmly.The only respond Chaerin gave Jiyong was a nod."Ok lets go".Jiyong and Chaerin walked home again leaving the toy baby and Jiyong's car in the hands of Jiyong's big brother. 

When Jiyong and Chaerin were walking home to Chaerin's house.They were holding hands but mostly, Jiyong wanted to hold hands with Chaerin the most because he didn't want her to leave his side.Even though they only hang out one time alone.They felt like they knew each other since they were kids.