Love & Girls

Dream for tomorrow

 

Eunjung kept the smirk on her face as she walked up to the second level of the room and sat on her bed.  Me and sunny looked at each other then up at the mean girl.  I fixed my hair and started unpacking my things with a frown.  Why are we sharing a room with a demon a person who has been nothing but mean? I asked this to myself over and over again until I was done unpacking.  Sunny finished soon after.
 
 
"Hey sunny lets go grab some food I'm getting hungry" I said as I turned to face her.
 
 
"Sure that sounds good to me" she responded so quickly I could barely understand her.
 
 
We walked out of the room quickly trying to avoid Eunjung we went down to the cafeteria and grabbed some food Sunny loved to eat she loved cooking to it was her thing, something so was very skilled at.  I on the other hand barely ate mostly because I'm a part time model but also because I get embarrassed eating in front of others especially the opposite I became very embarrassed in front of guys. 
 
 
As Sunny ate I listened to some recordings of the group so I could figure out what needed to be corrected so we would sound better and better every time we preformed or sung in general.  As the music played in my ear someone sat down next to me and Sunny, I turned to see who it was and my face become completely red at the same moment Sunny dropped her fork sat up straight and smiled.  Jr and JB were sitting right next to us, we both smiled I fixed my hair and then looked at them again.  Not a word came out of our mouths we just stared at them I was so in love with JB and his new blonde hair I couldn't even stand it and Sunny loved Jr more than anything.
 
 
I made the first move and introduced us.  "Hi I'm Jessica and this is Sunny we just got in and it is a pleasure to meet such famous students" 
 
 
Sunny looked at me like I was crazy when I stood up and bowed but then soon after she did the same repeating what I said to them.
 
 
"It's always a pleasure to see such beautiful girls making it into our school" Jr said to us. Sunnys face flaring up as soon as he spoke.
 
 
"I have to agree with Jr here it's always good to see new faces especially ones as pretty as yours" JB said as he looked directly at me and the winked.  I almost passed out.
 
 
Me and Sunny finally sat back down we moved a bit closer the them our faces still bright red.  We finally calmed down a bit and we had a nice conversation with them until Eunjung and the rest of T-ara walked over they sat down and glared at me and Sunny.  This was our Q to get up and go so we did as we knew we should those girls ran the school so we knew not to start something on our first day here.  JB ran after us with a smile his dimples made me blush he was just so cute I could scream.  He slowed down as he reached us.
 
 
"Tonight there's a little celebration for all the new students who made it into our school me and Jr are holding it, we would love it if you two could come the JJ project and T-ara will be performing and we would like to see you there" He said handing us a piece of paper with the address on it.  "My numbers on the back just in case you want to contact me with any questions" he said as he walked away.
 
 
I stumbled a little I had just gotten invited to a party and gotten JB's number I almost passed out but I made it to a chair before I did.  Sunny smiled I looked at her and smiled back.  Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad we were already making friends i thought to myself as we walked back to our room with huge smiles.  But what we didn't know is that we had already made enemies.